Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E06: Week 6

JenE4
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Miss Young did not teach these children the difference between your and you’re. 

First thing I noticed. Come on, Michelle, there are already too many people in the world that don't know this! Fix the next generation or they too will drive me crazy! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Maybe it’s because 

Spoiler

we already know he becomes The Bachelor

Spoiler

but Clayton seems like he’s auditioning. We haven’t seen many conversations between the two of them but every time they talk, I feel like he’s always asking about her experience on the show rather than trying to get to know what she’s actually like. He’s polite about it but it just seems like an ulterior motive.

Spoiler

Whether he was “auditioning” or the producers just told him very early on he was a contender for the lead, it just seems suspect to me.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

How the hell is Clayton going home when we have Captain Cologne still stinking up the joint? 

I expect him gone by the end of this episode. I hope he’s the one she sends home in the episode preview. 

• Love 2

So they totally used these kids to 

Spoiler

Introduce the concept of Clayton as Bachelor! I’m surprised they didn’t write it in the letter! There was NOTHING there with Michelle—no emotion about her—but let the kids show us he’s human. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Clayton got through the season with zero drama, and a reputation of being a great guy.   No wonder he got the job.  

I’m so confused, he’s in the limo heading home and all of a sudden the kids are knocking on Clayton’s door? Those kids and Clayton were both adorable .

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Clayton got through the season with zero drama, and a reputation of being a great guy.   No wonder he got the job.  

Well, he also makes the best fort.

Still really confused about decisions the producers made… Not denigrating the ability to make an amazing  fort.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Well, he also makes the best fort.

Still really confused about decisions the producers made… Not denigrating the ability to make an amazing  fort.

I really think it came down to pure timing. Someone needed to be available for their filming schedule, and he was eliminated around the right time and seemed nice enough. Most of the fan favorites wouldn't have been available in time or would have spoiled the ending completely. The contestants matter more than the lead as they are the ones who bring the drama (unfortunately). 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

OMG, as if a “Very Boy Band Holiday” wasn’t exciting enough, a live re-enactment of “Diff’rent Strokes” with Kevin Hart as Arnold?!? I’m dying! This is going to be amazing!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Wow, call it a wrap. This is Nayte’s to lose at this point. I don’t think a lead has expressed this strong of feelings about falling for someone with still 8 people in the running, right?

Oh, great, Martin is going to question Michelle’s “trauma” and “immature” way of reacting… Um, except he doesn’t  and says she’s an amazing woman and hopes that she’ll meet his family?! Here comes Olu to rat him out. Finally I’m happy for someone speaking up—Olu is Right Reasons about Martin’s Wrong Reasons.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Martin still being here continues to reek of producer interference, he’s sticking out like a sore thumb. 

Had to keep one villain for this week after Chris went home.  

• Love 4

I love that Michelle brought the rose to confront Martin to ultimately kick him out.

Why’d she walk him outside?! Maybe to make sure he actually left. She gave him far more consideration and space to talk than I would have.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Brandon is already asking for Michelle’s hand in marriage?!? Whoa!  This is technically their first date!

Way to jump the gun.   

Eta, wonder what Michelle thinks of him asking for their blessing….he did say he was an “old soul” but I think he meant “old fashioned “, something very different. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, DEL901 said:

So, I’m guessing Joe gets one rose.  Then…Olu?   Rick is definitely going home.  Rodney is a great guy, but as a friend. 

I think she has a better connection with Rodney than Olu.

Olu is hot! I’m looking forward to ogling him in Paradise—hopefully. 

• Love 6