Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E11: Finale

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

I thought that was lovely, but I hate when the pros dancing alongside the stars resemble them in any way.  The floor is dark, they’re in dark clothing, so I had to really concentrate to tell with woman with long blonde hair was which.

Cut me some slack, I’m old.

I was thinking the same thing.

• Love 3

If nothing else, I'm appreciating the full on celebration of the LGBTQ+ community with this finale tonight :). 

ETA; Awwww, Bruno's words to JoJo. That was sweet. 

Edited by Annber03
  • Love 16

Jojos dance was fun and shes probably better at lifts than every contestant beside Iman. 

JoJo has really surprised me. I was expecting her to be alot and me to over her quickly but even though she was already a good dancer she really grew as a dancer. Jenna and her were a really good partnership

Edited by shoregirl
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

If nothing else, I'm appreciating the full on celebration of the LGBTQ+ community with this finale tonight :). 

ETA; Awwww, Bruno's words to JoJo. That was sweet. 

Me too, what a huge step forward towards understanding and acceptance, and I think with much less resistance from the viewing community than ABC expected.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

lol..."I thought you were short...then I realized you were shorter than I thought."

That was awesome.
My husband is 6’3” and I am 5’2” - so q big difference p, Sadly, my husband can’t dance nor does he make the salary of an NBA player.

They deserve the win!!! It was magic.

• Love 8
Just now, Stats Queen said:

My husband is 6’3” and I am 5’2” - so q big difference p, Sadly, my husband can’t dance nor does he make the salary of an NBA player.

I loved the bit at the beginning when he crouched down and she was lifting her leg over him :D. Somehow they manage to pull off those moments despite the height difference. 

I also liked when he was holding a bit of her ponytail and she was dancing a bit like a marionette. That was cute. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

So did Sharna and BAG break up?

Looking at her Instagram, they are together.

Daniella’s choreography has been a revolution for the show like Julianne’s once was. Dani seems more grounded than Julianne at this stage of her career.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH IMAN! VERY well-deserved, congratulations to him and Daniella!

Congrats to JoJo and Jenna, too, they were equally as fantastic and having JoJo and Iman as the final two works just fine for me :). And congrats to Cody and Amanda for making it as far as they did, too, that's not an easy feat, so I'm glad they got their moment. 

It's been fun, everyone. Until next season, then!

• Love 8

We did it kids! I don't know who was lifting Iman at the end but good for them because he's big.

I would have been happy with either of the final two. Both Iman and JoJo grew in different ways. He became a better dancer and she grew in confidence. Lovely journeys. 

• Love 10