Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E10: Baby With a Machine Gun LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Ricard, to his credit, is a manipulator so I'm not buying this 'vote for Shan' campaign.

It would be hysterical if Ricard was Shan's downfall though, however.  Now Deshawn and Danny are mad because Shan told Ricard they were voting for him.

Please let there be something interesting at TC!

• Love 5

Heather better stay in her seat during TC and not ruin a potential blindside plan for Shan or Liana.  

My head hurts and I'm not even in the game.  I'm so confused whose planning what and for what reason.

This better not lead to a boring Heather/Erika/Xander boot.

• Love 4
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Ricard, to his credit, is a manipulator so I'm not buying this 'vote for Shan' campaign.

It would be hysterical if Ricard was Shan's downfall though, however.  Now Deshawn and Danny are mad because Shan told Ricard they were voting for him.

Please let there be something interesting at TC!

It could be Shan, which is fine, I guess, but then it just makes me convinced one of the men will DEFINITELY win, which would be a shame since all the women have been playing their asses off and women don't get enough credit for their games. I get it would be Shan's fault for Shan potentially going, but I'd be bored with a Danny, Deshawn, or Xander win if they just walk to the end with all the men and one token woman (probably Liana).

So I want a twist.

• Love 2

I'm leaning now towards a blindside on Deshawn or Danny.  I just don't buy Ricard throwing Shan under the bus.  In a way, if he gets him to have her play her idol, then he did succeed at something.  Especially because Xander would then likely play his.

• Love 2

These people keep saying Erika is a dangerous player but is Erika so much more dangerous than Shan? The woman who's been controlling or at least front and center for many votes? What has Erika really controlled? She's been at the bottom damn near every tribal council save her winning Immunity last week and when Probst threw another twist and they inadvertently gave her power by booting her off to an island alone. But the point is, how is Erika any more dangerous than Shan who as they noted, has now made it clear she's not completely trustworthy.

That said, Erika may have screwed herself here by now just sitting quietly and going with the flow. I think the plan would have worked had they just stuck with an "anyone but me" mindset and just said "we're putting Shan's name down and will see how this go." Her coming up with the splitting votes and all that just made DeShawn and Danny wary again about keeping her around. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3

Ricard's too smart to let go of Shan right now. He knows Deshawn, Danny and Liana wouldn't bring him in, not when they were just gunning for him. 

But what IS Ricard's plan? And am I totally wrong and he's actually gonna get out his ally instead of Deshawn or Danny? Does he REALLY think keeping them over Shan is smarter?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper the Cat said:

I hope Erika and Xander survive.

Me too.  I'll sacrifice Heather for a boring vote, but I want Erika and Xander to survive the vote.  Erika may have went one step too far in wanting to split the vote, though her logic makes sense.  Tiffany did the same thing when they were debating between Voce and Xander, and she was worried about his idol coming into play.

Heather saying she's okay with not making the big decisions right now may have put a target on her back for the next TC.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ricard's too smart to let go of Shan right now. He knows Deshawn, Danny and Liana wouldn't bring him in, not when they were just gunning for him. 

But what IS Ricard's plan? And am I totally wrong and he's actually gonna get out his ally instead of Deshawn or Danny? Does he REALLY think keeping them over Shan is smarter?

I think Deshawn or Danny, possibly Xander.  Either that or he let Shan in on the vote against her and she plays her idol, but he votes for her to pretend.  Did Erika tell him about splitting the vote between Shan and Liana?

• Love 1

Actually, thinking about it, if Ricard gets both idols played AND Ricard gets out DANNY, that's a brilliant move. Deshawn/Shan are at each other's throats already, Ricard might be able to skate by and he gets out a player who could skate to the end and win. 

Or maybe that's my hope because I want Danny out.

• Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

It worries me that Erika has gotten so much airtime tonight.  Especially about strategy.

Yeah, I think her time is finally up. She's managed to fight through vote after vote since fake merge, but I think her time is up either this week or next, but probably this week.

• Love 2

Well I will eat crow. They went with Erika's plan after all. You go Erika. And now the Liana-Shan bond is split which is HUGE because they were too tight. It was important to break up that bond.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 9

I love how everyone is bugged about Xander still having his idol.  If he makes it through the whole season without playing it, it needs to go in the Survivor Hall of Fame.

Would have been the icing on the cake if Ricard started humming his own evil-plan tune while she took the walk of shame.

• Love 11
Just now, Pepper the Cat said:

And Xander still has his idol!

Right? Hilarious. Doesn't he also still have an extra vote as well? 

Will be interesting to see how Liana maneuvers from this point. If she'll just go back to her never ending goal of voting out Xander. 

• Love 1