Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E10: Baby With a Machine Gun LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

After a grueling season with no food, a warm meal is up for grabs at the reward challenge, and the immunity challenge is a test of focus and balance.

Original air date 11/24/21 

This is you LIVE CHAT thread. 

Ooh, Erika is talking about wanting to target Shan.  She's talking to Deshawn, though, so not sure how this will work out for her.

Oh, I thought Deshawn was going to spill to Shan that Erika is targeting her, but he lied and said no, they were talking about Xander.  Maybe I want Deshawn to stay in after all lol

• Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Yeah, Deshawn isn't getting rid of Shan.  Nice knowing you Erika, at least you tried.  

Well, at least Erika bought herself three extra Tribal Councils.

I actually like Deshawn's confessional and how difficult this decision really is for him.

• Love 5

I still don't understand why so many people trust and feel connected to Shan.  She seems so fake when she's talking to others.

DeShawn, I don't think she's worth the tears.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Sorry Deshawn. Shan will gut you like a fish.

At least she will before she does Liana or Ricard (who I think is still her #1?)

2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I still don't understand why so many people trust and feel connected to Shan.  She seems so fake when she's talking to others.

DeShawn, i don't think she's worth the tears.

I sympathize with Deshawn, because it's clear he wants to play the game and play it for himself and do what will benefit that.  I hope he does that and doesn't throw it away to prove a point.  Because Shan will not keep him around.

• Love 1

Ricard acts like this is such a hard decision over who to take on the reward.  He picked Shan first.  Then Heather.  For brownie point votes?  Oh, and he gets a third person to pick.  He picks Xander.  Somehow Liana will probably find a reason to hate Xander for Ricard's choice.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Deshawn is using this time at camp to make a big move while the other group is off eating pizza.  He wants to take out Ricard.  Danny agrees.  

Why is it going to be difficult to get him out?  Bring in Xander, Xander's extra vote, and Erika.  I'm not sure about Heather, she seems to ruin everything.

• Love 3
Just now, PaperTree said:

I'm strangely warming up to Ricard.  I hope he wins immunity.

I like Ricard, more than I like Danny or Deshawn. So I'd prefer he stayed. 

I think my preferences on the next boot order would be: Danny > Heather > Liana and then I think I'm ok with any of the rest winning.

• Love 2

Good lord, have their ever been this many tears shed in an episode before?  And they are crying over getting rid of Ricard!

If people aren't there to play the game, they need to not apply.  At least Shan recognizes it's a game.  Can Liana go?

Now Shan wants to vote for Deshawn.  

• Love 4

Everyone stop crying god.

This may not make sense to anyone who didn’t watch Big Brother, but…while I personally was never a fan of Tiffany at all, I have to give her props for being one of the main hamsters keeping The Cookout together.  I know they all had a part, but watching what’s going on here shows just how not easy that was.

Now win immunity Danny so I can breathe easy!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Everyone stop crying god.

This may not make sense to anyone who didn’t watch Big Brother, but…while I personally was never a fan of Tiffany at all, I have to give her props for being one of the main hamsters keeping The Cookout together.  I know they all had a part, but watching what’s going on here shows just how not easy that was.

Now win immunity Danny so I can breathe easy!

I was just thinking, that's the staple Big Brother commercial every year.  Nothing but tears.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper the Cat said:

Does Xander still have an immunity idol?

Yes, and I'm nervous for him tonight.  Something tells me Shan and Liana won't vote Deshawn or Danny, so I think it could be between Xander and Erika.  

• Love 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Yes, and I'm nervous for him tonight.  Something tells me Shan and Liana won't vote Deshawn or Danny, so I think it could be between Xander and Erika.  

Which is a shame. Get out Heather, who is useless, or Danny, who is boring.

Erika has at least fought her ass off to stay, and Xander has made some impressive moves for me. 

• Love 2