Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation for Hawkeye and The Marvel Universe

• Start Topic

I do like Maya, but I also think the actress is new and green enough that Marvel is definitely going to pair her with more experienced fan favorites for her own show. Daredevil is the logical choice given their history in the comics and the MCU has already brought Charlie back into the fold, so I'm keeping all fingers and toes crossed there.

• Love 1
On 12/28/2021 at 9:25 PM, BaggythePanther said:

To be fair, Peter was unmasked and accused of murdering a supposed hero. Kate just murdered a bunch of faceless mafia goons so I doubt many people care.

On the other hand  a initial check would show  that those to close to Kate, that you use leverage against, may have been known to be associated with Fisk. And in that case they would need the green light before acting. I guess after being in the news and jail Fisk's empire is much more public than in Daredevil

Speaking of Fisk. Beyond Disney not showing the blood that Netflix does how will they explain his sudden durability from falling wounded from Murdock's fist to walking from a car hitting him? I see some head canon that he got his hands on a Super Soldier Serum. 

Spider-Man: No Way Home spoiler:

Spoiler

Some have speculated that Green Goblin is also a form of a failed super soldier serum with tech. And his body showed no effects from a vengeful Spider-Man ground and pounding on him.

Or Director Mace on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. showing little effects to Ghost Rider fighting through him. But then Ghost Rider's power seemed to limit itself to just as much as is needed with an unlimited top end

Edited by Raja
  • Useful 1
55 minutes ago, Raja said:

Speaking of Fisk. Beyond Disney not showing the blood that Netflix does how will they explain his sudden durability from falling wounded from Murdock's fist to walking from a car hitting him? I see some head canon that he got his hands on a Super Soldier Serum. 

The way D’Onofrio’s talked about this episode, it sounds to me like there’s no plans to explain it. Kate is definitely not superhuman and she got thrown around or hit several times so hard she flew like she’d been hit by a car herself. This may just be that MCU shows expect a little more suspension of disbelief when it comes to fight scenes.

• Love 1