Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: The Lady Birders of Nepa

• Start Topic

The survivors hole up at a department store, the only place safe from the undead. Dr. Logan experiments on McDermott for her own mysterious and twisted reasons. Jai and Amy make amends, while Trey and Paula’s marriage seems at a dead end.

Premiere Date: November 19, 2021   SYFY

day_of_the_dead.png
daydead19.thumb.jpg.ddf59df98b2c8481327fa8ba283f776d.jpg

daydead11.thumb.jpg.b21a3f8b54a324f8da9542638c7bb400.jpg

What a horrible episode where not much happens, I guess all of the picture belong to the next episode. There appears to be more zombies than people, where are the townspeople and why is that store so full of products. Maybe all those people lazying around should be trying to barricade the doors and windows in case the zombies ever decide to show up. I can't believe they are going to stretch this out for four more episodes.

Just when I was starting to like the Mayor.

What is with these people and turning their backs to the zombies? Also Bride, just like Cargo Shorts needs to change, you need to find some shoes. Father-in-Law is right, you can't save everybody.

Finally, Mayor asking "Alright, You boys know how to use those?" while her finger is on the trigger.

I thought it was alright.  You knew Trey was doomed as soon as they made him break from character.  Arrogant mayor made a horrible decision to prove a point.  Trey was dumb trying to prove a point.    These people know about zombies but no one is going for a head shot??  Come on, people.

I like Morticia, Young Doctor and Fiancee, who didn't turn out to be the awful person I was expecting.    Good thing Cargo Shorts is still in his bloody clothes because that's the only thing differentiating him from Mayor's Whiny Son.

I'm kinda curious about the Evil Scientist experiments.  I admit to not paying 100% attention so don't recall what makes Cop Zombie still somewhat self aware as opposed to Bird Watcher Zombie? 

This show makes me laugh out loud. Several things that struck me:

1. I really wanted blonde bird girl to run to ZombieSis for an "Oh, you're alive!" hug and then get her throat torn out. She was beyond annoying.

2. I really wanted geezer candidate to get all touchy-feely with the zombies "They're someone's FAMILY!" and then get his throat torn out. He was so stupid he made Gun-Totin' Mayor look good.

3. I didn't want cute MayorHusband to get his throat torn out. At least he was eye candy.

4. The "closed down" store that just happened to have a nice selection of useful merchandise left on the shelves.

5. Much as I dislike him, I have to agree with DoctorDad that not everyone can be saved. Has NobleYoungDoctor never heard of triage?

6. Has NO ONE in this town ever seen a zombie movie? Go for the HEAD, idiots!

• Love 1