Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Weaponized

I assumed that the coach got sick a few hours before the exam  started and like the one girl he passed out. And it seemed to be effecting effecting everyone differently, like Stiles didn't actually pass out, he just almost did. Then of course it had a totally different effect on supernatural people. But as for everyone waking up yeah that is kind of weird, but whatever. Did they say they lifted the quarantine that day?

Edited by blueray

Since:

1.  The Orphans, known to the FBI as an assassin team, were in Beacon Hills

2.  Another assassin has an FBI agent's bullet in his skull

3.  That assassin used a bilogical weapon

You'd think someone above Agent McCall would show some interest in following up.  I'm guess it'll be handwaved away.

• Love 1

1.  The Orphans, known to the FBI as an assassin team, were in Beacon Hills

2.  Another assassin has an FBI agent's bullet in his skull

3.  That assassin used a bilogical weapon

Just an assassin infiltrating a US high school and threatening to shoot kids execution style would bring intense national police and media attention to Beacon Hills. IF this story were set in the real world, that is. Since it's set in a magical werewolf world my demands for realism aren't quite so high. Just smoother storytelling would do me.    

I'm still curious why FBI Agent is in town. Has he quit the FBI? Or did he get fired because that would actually explain why he's hanging out on his ex's couch being weird.

He sabotaged his own case against the Sheriff and there appears to be no follow up on the Sheriff being unable to solve all these mass murders. In a year there has been 2 attacks on the police station a stabbing spree in the hospital and someone going around ritually murdering people.

You'd think there would be more interest from the FBI agent/agency about why there are so many assassins in town and how they all end up dead. 

Oh well. It's dramatic so I guess it doesn't have to make any sense at all. 

Ehh, I always hand wave shows like this and why more media and/or federal police (FBI) attention isn't being given. I mean...on Buffy, an entire graduation was interrupted by vampires and a big ass snake but you don't really....get any fall out on that from a national stand point. I think the only show that does acknowledge the rest of the world and their reactions is True Blood....but that's because all of their monsters are "out of the closet", so to speak. 

The FBI has departments all-over the country (main Headquarters in VA) so he could've moved to a closer office or he could be there on loan....since half of Beacon Hill's police department is on medical leave or dead. 

I mean...on Buffy, an entire graduation was interrupted by vampires and a big ass snake but you don't really....get any fall out on that from a national stand point.

There was a "hand-wave" on Buffy -- something like the events are so weird that people mentally block them. It doesn't make sense in our world, but at least it was there.

on Buffy, an entire graduation was interrupted by vampires and a big ass snake but you don't really....get any fall out on that from a national stand point.

It was gangs on PCP everyone knows that.  That's not interesting.  :-)

• Love 2

Yeah, Buffy actually bothered to justify a lot of the weird stuff happening, because Sunnydale was originally built by the Mayor to be a feeding ground for vampires/launching pad for his future turning into a demon. It makes sense he tried to expel all competent and perceptive people and a had a cover-up system in place so no one really noticed anything's wrong (or if they did, never did anything to let this come into light). Also, the government actually knew that bad stuff happened here, but for some reason (I never rewatch s4 so I don't remember) didn't interfere up to a certain point.

Now, on Teen Wolf, we've been shown that Talia's and Satomi's packs were big and influential and they both are/were powerful Alphas, plus Hales are an old clan. It's completely possible they had connections to some of local authorities which let them keep the whole supernatural thing under wrap. But that's in the past. Why don't more people notice the weird stuff now, I don't understand. Hell, Scott's dad should be questioning everything all the time, why doesn't he?

Why don't more people notice the weird stuff now, I don't understand.

They've touched on it a little, but haven't really delved into it. Danny's "Dude, it's Beacon Hills" and something Paige said implied that there's at least rumors among the town about the Hales and some of the stranger goings on, but not the kind of government cover ups you see in Sunnydale and Mystic Falls. When the Hales were more prominent, I think the wealthy werewolf family probably could have made things disappear as well as handle things secretly better than the teens probably can, and after the Hale fire there probably weren't so many supernatural occurrences for those six years.

But it is sad that it's the intelligent teens who can figure this secret out while law enforcement and medical personnel don't realize it until they're explicitly told.