Type keyword(s) to search

Notes From the Forum Mod

• Start Topic

Welcome to the forum for Hawkeye!

Just a few housekeeping points -

• Previews of upcoming episodes are not considered spoilers for the forum.
  • Discussion of the MCU is allowed in episode topics to a reasonable extent - clearly there are things that impact the show that have occurred in the larger MCU, and nothing is considered a spoiler if it's happened in the movies. However, if you want to deep dive into prior movies, comics, or other media, please head to the The Marvel Universe: Before The Show topic; posts may be removed or moved if they are derailing the episode topic. 
  • All site rules are in effect, including the Politics policy.
  • If you would like to speculate on the Marvel Universe, including upcoming movies and future/upcoming shows, or on future Hawkeye episodes or seasons speculation, discussion occurs here.
  • Spoilers for Hawkeye go here - I Know How It Ends: Spoilers for Hawkeye.
  • Posts that are not in the correct topic may be removed without notification or explanation. If you have questions, please PM me, @saoirse.
  • If you have an idea for a topic, please PM me, @saoirse to discuss. Please do not start topics without checking with the forum mod.
  • Episode topics are locked until the episodes dropped. As Marvel does not release episode descriptions prior to release, these will be updated the day of original air.
  • As always at Primetimer, discussion of mod actions is not allowed in topic.

If you have questions about topics or where to post what, please PM me, the forum mod - @saoirse.

Thanks, and enjoy!

One additional note that I missed in the original post, and should be noted with the first two episodes dropping the same day - be sure to watch what episode topic you are posting in. For example - episode two discussion should NOT occur in the episode one topic - and of course, discussion of the entire first season should be in the final episode of the season. Much thanks!