Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E05: Week 5

JenE4
  • Start Topic

9 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Whom will the producers convince to utter, “Minnesota is the perfect place to fall in love”? Tune in to find out!

So close! Michelle says, “This is the perfect place…to show them this.” Come on! The guys tried so hard to act extra pumped about “Minnesota, Minneapolis” despite not knowing which is the city and which is the state. Brandon (the traveling-nurse recruiter or traveling nurse-recruiter) was the most pumped—filming reaction videos of his bros cheering for Minnesota…that is, until Michelle “did him dirty” by asking out Joe.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I used to work kitty corner to the Marquette Hotel.

Ha ha the Kiss Cam. Now Woodbury is probably around 30 miles from downtown Mpls. It's on the other side of St. Paul on the way to Wisconsin.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1

Michelle, two hands on the wheel! Eyes on the road!

What is this mascot? A bear? A muskrat? Some type of rodent? Why is there only one of them instead of twins?

Michelle is living out her high school fantasy of when she first laid eyes on Mr Minneapolis Basketball and she was Miss first runner up or whatever.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

I feel like she just has this huge teenage girl type crush on Joe but he only sees her as a friend. I get it, he's handsome and reserved so he seems kind of unattainable, but I hope she doesn't overlook the other guys too much if Joe isn't feeling it. 

• Love 5

There goes Chris S. Rick gets such an ugly expression on his face but I don't think it expresses what he was really feeling.

I wonder which stadium. There's Twins Stadium, Vikings stadium, the Saints baseball field, the Minnesota Loons soccer stadium, the University of Minnesota stadium, plus various local college stadiums. We'll see soon!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, alexa said:

Maybe it is just me but these visits to the high school, and so much sentimentality about it seems weird once you have moved on in life.  Maybe I am just getting old, lol.

Haha I feel old too! I'm the same age as Michelle but if you offered me a million dollars to find my locker from high school I could probably only get the hallway correct...I really hope a producer told her the number or something 😂

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Hennepin Avenue Bridge over the Mississippi. I think this is the place I just drove by on Sunday! It has a pink ferris wheel. If it is, it's in northeast Minneapolis on Main Street.

Joe's injuries and surgeries sound horrible! Ugh, your bone splitting in half! Poor guy. I know how he feels about having his ID caught up in basketball and not knowing who he was without basketball. It wasn't basketball or sports for me, but I had the same feeling of loss of identity.

• Love 5

This greenish-blueish shirt is really making Joe’s eyes pop! He’s all meta-something-or-other-muscle thing, screws in my foot… And I’m like, okay, I can see why Michelle is mesmerized and doesn’t care that he doesn’t talk about anything other than basketball….and now, apparently, basketball-related injuries.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

Haha I feel old too! I'm the same age as Michelle but if you offered me a million dollars to find my locker from high school I could probably only get the hallway correct...I really hope a producer told her the number or something 😂

Reminds me of when I was a senior and had five lockers.

• LOL 2

U.S. Bank stadium! Vikings! Maybe they went to a preseason game.

But they wouldn't be on the field like that if there was a game later that day. 

I worked two blocks from the stadium. I could see it out the window from my building.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 2

So this stump toss counts how far it continues to tumble? I would just roll the damn thing.

I thought  this Viking date was actually pretty fun until the Fear Factor Feast.

Has Chris been dressed as a centaur this whole time?!? Haha.

• Love 4
Just now, JenE4 said:

So this stump toss counts how far it continues to tumble? I would just roll the damn thing.

I thought  this Viking date was actually pretty fun until the Fear Factor Feast.

Has Chris been dressed as a centaur this whole time?!? Haha.

You say centaur, I say horses ass.   Potato, potahtato.   

• LOL 19

Casey isn’t flashy and I don’t think he is the guy for Michelle, but I like him.  Sure, he is good looking, but he is mature and thoughtful.  He’d be a friend  

I’m liking Clayton, too, although he and Michelle have friendship vibes.  

• Love 4

Chris is shocked that after spending all night hanging out on the front stoop and by the olive bar, bad-mouthing all the dudes to other dudes, that Michelle didn’t track him down to beg him for more information.

• Love 6

Lake Minnetonka - this my area although I don't live on the lake. Great place to kayak. Lord Fletchers!!!! That is my neighborhood -- just a couple of miles from me. I think they are in Harrison's Bay which is in my town. There's the Spring Park water tower. I lived there for two years.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Now that was chemistry. I hope Nayte is genuine coz I like Michelle and want her to find her guy and so far no one else has any chemistry with her. 

I love having our very own tourist guide, Lamb18!

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 12

If I'd known they were filming that close to me . . . 

Where they dived in, you can see Spring Park in the background. The town is about a mile long. There is a main road through the town and there's water on all sides. For years I had a secret dream to move out to this area and I finally made it happen 14 years ago. I'm guessing they rented the pontoon from Rockvam boatyard, it's just down the shore from Lord Fletchers.

Sorry, I'm doing more of a travelogue than commenting on the show.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

I hope Nayte is genuine too.  Their conversation is good, maintaining eye contact, no filler “likes” or “ums,” and HE leans in for the kiss first.  He’s becoming more articulate.

what she’s wearing on the night with Nayte is first thing she’s worn I don’t like.

Edited by Riplet68
  • Love 5