Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Let’s All Push Our Hands Together for the Stew Train and the Conners's Furniture

Pallas
  • Start Topic

I wonder if the next time we see Harris she will be homeless.  Harris has a lot of resentment towards her mom.   This is the second time she has dated a much older man. Is she looking for a father figure?   I am one of the few who don’t dislike Harris.  She seems to be trying.  
  Not a big fan of Darlene’s lately.  This episode Harris said and did some terrible things to her mom. And I still felt sad for Harris when she left the house with her whole life packed in two sad little bags.   

• Love 7
On 11/20/2021 at 9:04 PM, CrystalBlue said:

Does anyone find it odd that as soon as the non-honeymoon is over, Louise is back on a tour bus when at least I had the impression she'd given all that up, before she married Dan, and the happy couple was contemplating taking a road trip themselves? 

I wonder if they wrote that in because of Kathy Segal’s accident and she needed the time off. 

• Love 4

I'm sure I'm overthinking this, but every time this episode thread comes up, I'm puzzled about the title.  "Let’s Push All Our Hands Together for The Stew Train and The Conners Furniture."  I get the references to the Stew Train and the Conners' Furniture.  Is "push all our hands together" a phrase they referenced in the show, and I forgot?  Is it a regional thing I'm just not familiar with?  I've heard "let's put our hands together" and "let's all pull together" but "push all our hands together"?  Can someone enlighten me?

• Love 1

The bookstore guy had Darlene and Harris push their hands against each other's, which resulted in tiny Darlene being shoved to the floor.  I don't get the "Let's all" part either because it was the two women involved.  It should be "Let's Push Both Our Hands Together."

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, CrystalBlue said:

The bookstore guy had Darlene and Harris push their hands against each other's, which resulted in tiny Darlene being shoved to the floor.  I don't get the "Let's all" part either because it was the two women involved.  It should be "Let's Push Both Our Hands Together."

12 minutes ago, Pallas said:

It was, "Let's All Push Our Hands..." and is now corrected!

Aha! Makes more sense now!

Well, Harris' plan didn't work out at all. Unfortunately, she now has no one since Darlene threw her out too (not knowing that Aldo isn't letting her move in). While I hate to see it, she does need something to get through to her. She won't listen to Darlene, Becky, Jackie or Dan, and she wouldn't even listen to Roseanne on the original reboot.

Jackie's creative ways of bringing food to people really isn't needed. I can't think of any restaurant that would depend on "robots" to take people their food. Some of them out there might be trying it right now and it might happen in the LOOONG way off future. But I haven't seen it. Everyone who knows me can figure that I hate the idea because it would cost waiters/waitresses their jobs.

Darlene putting the sticky note on DJ when Dan said he was putting them on stuff that was going to be given away prompted me to think, "You don't need to do that! Soon, the writers will put DJ back into Off-Screenville where they are intent on keeping him."

• Love 5

Jackie's creative ways of bringing food to people really isn't needed. I can't think of any restaurant that would depend on "robots" to take people their food. Some of them out there might be trying it right now and it might happen in the LOOONG way off future. But I haven't seen it. Everyone who knows me can figure that I hate the idea because it would cost waiters/waitresses their jobs.

There are already tons of restaurants in Japan that have robots bringing food to customers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1