Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: The End Begins

• Start Topic

Local gang leader Bunny is upset when one of his guys gets taken off the yard; Mike brokers a deal, and is later visited by two FBI agents whom Mitch worked for; Milo has instructions for Josef on how to get closer to Mike.

Dropping Sunday, November 14, 2021.

Please don’t feed bears - insert gratuitous shot of Renner with a bow and arrow...
I know there are plot points I am missing but so far I have enjoyed it. Why does everyone mumble!?

Any Canadians having difficulties watching the show? I got it to work yesterday afternoon but it gave me fits all day and now won’t load the episodes this morning. 

I came for Kyle Chandler, but I’m staying for Tobi Bamtefa. His Bunny is an incredible watch. Loved his ‘why haven’t any of YOU brought me a chair?’ I grew up with a lot of privilege, but I have met people who never celebrated Christmas either, and that last scene had some dust kicked up in here.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Msample said:

Looks like this is the last free episode; I don't have Paramount Plus and so far this show isn't showing me enough to pay to see it. 

I think there was a blurb on the screen at one point that you could get a free month of P+ using the code MAYOR. I don't know how long that is in effect. Depending on how long the season is (10 episodes? More?) you might be able to watch the whole season under that. I haven't looked to see if there are any conditions on the free trial.

We were thinking about subscribing to P+ for this and 1883, but when they killed off Kyle Chandler in the first episode, decided to hold off.

• Love 1

wow, I never considered Kyle Chandler a draw, for me it was Jeremy Renner.  He's been posting tidbits on his instagram for this and Hawkeye.  There's been some interesting drama and it will be interesting to see how it all pays off.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Linderhill said:

and I've never seen anything Chandler was in.

Same - I was all in on Renner. 

I also keep thinking Robert - the SWAT lead guy - is Matthew McNaulty (Deadwater Fell, The Terror) but it’s Hamish Allan-Headley who looks so familiar but I can’t place from anything on his IMDB page. 

• Love 1