Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 11/15/2021

falltime
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

Abby looked absolutely gorgeous and has a nice rapport with the other hosts. I would MUCH prefer to see her at the table over the others who've "auditioned" so far. Maybe since the execs and MM are gone, she would consider it?

Honestly, I think Abby would be an excellent choice. Maybe she's not the strongest on politics, but she can contribute, she's fun, sweet, a good energy. I'd be very happy for her to return as a full-time host. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Honestly, I think Abby would be an excellent choice. Maybe she's not the strongest on politics, but she can contribute, she's fun, sweet, a good energy. I'd be very happy for her to return as a full-time host. 

I really wish they'd stop even trying to get another person on the panel who is politically based - from any side of the political spectrum!  Just get someone fun and engaging who can make me want to watch this show please!

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

I think that was what they wanted with Candace and Raven and Jenny and Michelle. It was not good.

Abby is sweet but having her and Sara there at the same time would be too much blandness. One or the other but not both. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

Abby looked absolutely gorgeous and has a nice rapport with the other hosts. I would MUCH prefer to see her at the table over the others who've "auditioned" so far. Maybe since the execs and MM are gone, she would consider it?

I'm coming in late, but didn't Abby totally trash the show and co hosts a few months ago?  Or am I misremembering?  

Being nicer to their faces, but being a backstabbing witch ain't great.  Plus, isn't her family on the MAGA train?  I forget.

• Love 2
On 11/19/2021 at 1:25 PM, KittyQ said:

If they ever figure out who vandalized the car, it is possible that the person Mike cheated on will have harsher consequences than he did. After all, he didn't even has his car vandalized; some random woman did and she deserves compensation for that. 

What if.....Mike took out his own vehicle. dam that underline.  I can enable it but i cannot disable it for anything. Anyway back to Mike.  I bet he smelled insurance money and trashed his own car.  And look, no underline. 😜  i wonder how many of his neighbors have a door cam.  He probably drove somewhere.  I can't see him doing it there even if done in the middle of the night.  Too noisy.  They'd all be watching with  bucket of popcorn haha, me included.  Down In Front!

• LOL 1
44 minutes ago, ForumLou said:

What if.....Mike took out his own vehicle. dam that underline.  I can enable it but i cannot disable it for anything. Anyway back to Mike.  I bet he smelled insurance money and trashed his own car.  And look, no underline. 😜  i wonder how many of his neighbors have a door cam.  He probably drove somewhere.  I can't see him doing it there even if done in the middle of the night.  Too noisy.  They'd all be watching with  bucket of popcorn haha, me included.  Down In Front!

The problem is that it wasn’t Mike’s car that was vandalized.  The car belongs to some random woman.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, SnarkShark said:

I'm coming in late, but didn't Abby totally trash the show and co hosts a few months ago?  Or am I misremembering?  

Being nicer to their faces, but being a backstabbing witch ain't great.  Plus, isn't her family on the MAGA train?  I forget.

I think she was mostly referring to the executives who are no longer there.

• Love 5
On 11/16/2021 at 11:05 AM, TheGreenKnight said:

Yeah... I think some people liked Setmayer mostly because the former co-host hated her and had her (and Sherri Shepherd) banned from guesting on the show. While I don't think it was right that either woman was banned because of one big baby co-host and I'm fine with them showing up to stick it to her now she's gone, I would never want either one of them on this show every day, that's for sure.

I can't believe anyone would dislike Sherri Shephard enough to have her banned as a cohost. She always seems pretty likeable and easygoing to me.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, leftlane said:

I can't believe anyone would dislike Sherri Shephard enough to have her banned as a cohost. She always seems pretty likeable and easygoing to me.

Enter....Meghan McCain. The Princess of the Cancel and Denier of the Cancel.

• Love 6