Type keyword(s) to search

Hollywood Nepotism: The Good, the Bad, and The Ugly

• Start Topic

(edited)

I have no idea who this girl is, but I looked her up. Her father is a billionaire, and he is very well connected in the New York Jewish community. As an investment fund manager, he also links to Hollywood. He could have gotten her through the door with good management and agent. You really can't underestimate the value of connections of rich people.

Me either, so thanks for the info!

I thought Bridget Fonda was good in Jackie Brown, but it was a small, not very complex, part.  But I think you're probably right in that she might not love the family business. 

ETA: And she was freakin' brilliant for her bit in Army of Darkness.  (can't believe I forgot that)

Edited by harrie
  • Love 2

I'm watching "Single White Female" right now with Bridget Fonda and Jennifer Jason Leigh. I never thought Bridget Fonda was that good as an actress but I wonder what happened to her? I think the last time I saw her was in "Godfather Part III." I liked Jennifer Jason Leigh as an actress, but I don't think I ever saw her in a role where she smiled much. I always thought there was a sadness about her because she was young when her father, Vic Morrow, was killed. She looks just like him.

I actually always liked Bridget Fonda - I even saw the god awful Lake Placid and Kiss of the Dragon because of her. But I think the reason she shied away from the business is twofold - she was in a pretty bad car accident where she fractured her back, and then she had a kid not long after, so I think she took the Phoebe Cates route and decided to leave acting to stay at home with her children.

• Love 3
(edited)

I liked Bridget Fonda, too. I just think she's a typical Hollywood case- did well for a decade or two, then grew out of the ingenue/leading lady stage, and just didn't want to fight to remain relevant because she had other things she wanted to do. It's not like she needed to work.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1

You really can't underestimate the value of connections of rich people.

No doubt, one of the hottest producers right now is Megan Ellison of Annapurna Pictures (Zero Dark Thirty, True Grit, The Master, Her, American Hustle, Terminator: Genisys). She's the daughter of Larry Ellison, founder of Oracle and usually right behind Bill Gates and Warren Buffett on the list of richest Americans.

Wow, I feel like an idiot. I always thought Bridget Fonda was Jane Fonda's daughter, but turns out she's her niece. Whoops!

Speaking of Jane Fonda, there's a case of nepotism done right!

Bridget is Peter Fonda's daughter.  So acting is the family business. 

• Love 1

I know she's been brought up before, but Kate Hudson.

She might be a decent actress if they ever cast her in anything that screams "We need you to be your Mother".  The majority of roles I've seen her in she comes off as being unlikable.

I just caught Overboard on tv yesterday and Goldie Hawn was great.  Even when she is being a shrill bitch, she somehow makes it amusing - a small thing like after wearing shoulder pads so big she needs to subtly angle her way through a doorway.

• Love 3

I think Kate Hudson's best role was in "Almost Famous" because she was perfect as the hippy groupie chick.  Since then though, she's been meh.

Every time I see a discussion about Kate Hudson, people mention how good she was in Almost Famous, but that is the only good role she had. It's similar to when an artist has one hit song and then goes into obscurity. However, it's worse because nepotism has allowed Hudson to have a much better career than most other actors would have had.

She seems nice enough interviews and I don't think she's an appalling actress, but she's not a good or memorable one. Her fame is largely in part because of who her mother is. While Goldie Hawn and her schtick got tiring after awhile, Hawn definitely has a comedic screen charisma. When she was on screen, there was definitely an energy to her. Hudson did not really get this gene.

• Love 2

Maybe it's because I've never seen Almost Famous, but I think Hudson does fine, if not better, in non-comedic roles.  I thought she was quite good in The Skeleton Key, but those aren't the roles she's called for, I guess. She doesn't seem to work all that much these days, either, but I guess she doesn't have to. 

• Love 2
(edited)

She might be a decent actress if they ever cast her in anything that screams "We need you to be your Mother".  The majority of roles I've seen her in she comes off as being unlikable.

See, this is where I have to say that I feel like Hollywood has desperately wanted her to fill the role that her mother had in films- the daffy blonde- but it just never worked. She's been in so many romantic comedies that fell very, very flat, because she's not a plucky person...she doesn't really have that feel for comedy her mother did. Her characters weren't meant to be unlikable but Kate did not have the right comedic vibe to make them likeable.

I really liked her in three roles- a small one as a rape victim in Gossip, Penny Lane, and in the Skeleton Key.

I think Kate kind of reminds me of Emma Roberts in this regard- initially, they were trying to sell Emma Roberts as a teen romantic comedy queen, and it didn't work. Emma Roberts just does not have that romantic comedy queen vibe to her that makes you want to root for her love life like her Aunt did. What worked was her turn as the bitchy villain of Scream 4, and Ryan Murphy seems to LOVE her brittle bitchiness, and is building an entire show around her.

I think Emma is probably more like her father- Eric doesn't really give off a "warm" vibe in his work, either, the way 1990's Julia did. (The guy works so damn much it's kind of crazy.)

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 2

See, this is where I have to say that I feel like Hollywood has desperately wanted her to fill the role that her mother had in films- the daffy blonde- but it just never worked. She's been in so many romantic comedies that fell very, very flat, because she's not a plucky person...she doesn't really have that feel for comedy her mother did. Her characters weren't meant to be unlikable but Kate did not have the right comedic vibe to make them likeable.

I really liked her in three roles- a small one as a rape victim in Gossip, Penny Lane, and in the Skeleton Key.

I think Kate kind of reminds me of Emma Roberts in this regard- initially, they were trying to sell Emma Roberts as a teen romantic comedy queen, and it didn't work. Emma Roberts just does not have that romantic comedy queen vibe to her that makes you want to root for her love life like her Aunt did. What worked was her turn as the bitchy villain of Scream 4, and Ryan Murphy seems to LOVE her brittle bitchiness, and is building an entire show around her.

I think Emma is probably more like her father- Eric doesn't really give off a "warm" vibe in his work, either, the way 1990's Julia did. (The guy works so damn much it's kind of crazy.)

I completely agree with you.  I think Kate is a fine actress, she just doesn't pick great roles.  Some for me are Gossip, Almost Famous, Skeleton Key, Nine, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days (this is the closest I think she has ever channeled her mother), Glee, that Zach Braff movie.  I think she is a much better actress than people give her credit for.

I also think it is unfair to compare her to her mother.  Goldie came up in a time period where playing the "daft blond, with more going on" was more accessible.  Screwball comedies were more mainstream and accepted as craft, hell Goldie won an Oscar for it.

• Love 3

One nepotism casting that worked out well was Director John Boorman casting his son as the young boy kidnapped and raised as part  a Brazilian rain forest Indian tribe in "The Emerald Forest". (1985)    I thought Charley  Boorman had a fine poetic touch to his portrayal and was surprised his acting career outside of the roles in his father's films never quite took off. 

I'm guessing he never really had a burning desire for acting, it sort of fell in his lap.

I completely agree with you.  I think Kate is a fine actress, she just doesn't pick great roles.  Some for me are Gossip, Almost Famous, Skeleton Key, Nine, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days (this is the closest I think she has ever channeled her mother), Glee, that Zach Braff movie.  I think she is a much better actress than people give her credit for.

I also think it is unfair to compare her to her mother.  Goldie came up in a time period where playing the "daft blond, with more going on" was more accessible.  Screwball comedies were more mainstream and accepted as craft, hell Goldie won an Oscar for it.

I actually love KH in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and that movie is the sole reason I can never dislike her. I just wish she could find some more fun, clever films like that one but good rom-coms are very few and far between these days.

• Love 3

But she keeps getting cast in and accepts roles that make you do just that.

I wonder if there is a big variance between how older viewers, who are familiar with her Mom, and younger viewers, who have only the slightest awareness of her Mom, feel about her acting?

(edited)

I see women who are much more attractive and wonder how they never hit it big yet Kate Hudson headlined some rom coms. Nepotism at its worst.

To be fair though, romantic comedy heroines are usually never drop-dead gorgeous. They're always more along the lines of "pretty cute girl-next-door", rather than gorgeous. At least in the modern era. I think the only recent one I can think of is Katherine Heigl. They usually don't have bomb-shell looks, though.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1

For awhile now, I've preferred Rooney Mara over Kate Mara. For a couple of years with The Social Network and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Rooney was the It-Girl, but lately, Kate is the one in the spotlight. She was on House of Cards the first season and has significant roles in four movies coming out this year. Kate has been in the business longer and seems more comfortable with the spotlight, but I've never been particularly enamored with her on screen. I was impressed with with Rooney in TGDT. I think she has more charisma and talent; she seems to be taking on less prominent roles. She won the Cannes Film Festival Best Actress award this year, but no one in the mainstream would seem to know given the lack of exposure.

I was trying to figure out whether to post about the Maras in Future of Movie Stars, but then I read up how the family are practically NFL bluebloods as each side of their family founded the Steelers and the Giants.

• Love 1

See, I've always really liked Kate Mara, all the way when she was playing a fictionalized Martha Moxely on Cold Case's pilot...Rooney has her positives, too. I'm glad that it seems like Kate is finally getting her due, while it seems like Rooney has decided to settle more in the back.

• Love 3

See, I've always really liked Kate Mara, all the way when she was playing a fictionalized Martha Moxely on Cold Case's pilot...Rooney has her positives, too. I'm glad that it seems like Kate is finally getting her due, while it seems like Rooney has decided to settle more in the back.

Rooney has two movies coming up this year, Pan and Carol. The latter is likely to be a big player in awards season if Harvey Weinstein has his way. Her first name is really Patricia and it was a few roles in before she started going by Rooney professionally. Her sister's middle name is also Rooney but with Kate as a first name, she probably wasn't pestered about it sounding middle aged for such a young actress, the way a Patricia in early 2000s would have been. Though as a massive NFL fan, I just see Rooney Mara's name as "Steelers Giants". It's funny because she doesn't seem to be into football, while Kate is and has sung the national anthem at Giants games. Kate seems more "girl next door" to me, Rooney more aloof.

Cassidy Gifford has gone into acting; she's in The Gallows that was released this weekend. It's a horror movie, so great acting is not necessarily required, but she already has two more movies already in post-production. I've always thought Kathie Lee has wanted more fame as a singer/actress than she actually ever managed, so it would be interesting to see how she'd take it if her daughter ever did become the next big thing like an Emma Stone or Shailene Woodley. Especially after a few glasses of wine on that fourth hour of Today.

(edited)

Kate seems more "girl next door" to me, Rooney more aloof.

I kind of wonder if that's why Rooney really didn't take off the way she was supposed to- like we want our young ingenues to be really bubbly and personable, or if it's just that the movies that were supposed to take her into the stratosphere didn't do what they were supposed to.

As for Kate Mara, I think it's interesting- she had all this hype back in the early/mid-2000's and then...nothing. Now it seems like she's getting a second wind a decade later...I think her turn on American Horror Story put her back on people's radar again as well as House of Cards.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1

Not HW, but I always thought that Chiara Mastrioanni carved a nice acting career for herself, all the way from her debut in her mom's film "My favorite season" that earned her a Cesar award at the age of 21.

Still it has to a bit overwhelming to be the daughter of Catherine Denueve and Marcello Mastroianni. I mean, she was the biggest French actress for decades, ditto Marcello for actors in Italy.

Edited by caracas1914
  • Love 1
(edited)

Hollywood, seriously, stop trying to make the Gummer sisters happen. They're never going to happen. Seriously, I feel like Ricki and the Flash is just one big ol' nepotism booster shot. Mamie's 32. If it were going to happen, it would have happened by now.

Someone went on a rant at the old site about how much they hated Nat Wolff, aka Polly Draper's son...probably about when the Naked Brother's Band was airing. I guess they're happy that his debut as a leading movie star went mediocre?

I did actually like his turn in The Fault in Our Stars, and I thought he was okay as Q...but I think he might need more development before he tries this again. If I were him, I'd take this experience and go back to supporting roles for awhile.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 4

Also, because I'm petty, is Mamie a family name? Nickname? Otherwise, WHY would you do that to your child? She never had a chance. 

Given current naming trends, Mamie would fit right in with all the Ethels and Audreys being born now. Given her age, though, a Mamie would have stuck out like a sore thumb during the school years. OTOH, there have always been people who've had "old fashioned" names for the times, and at least it's not misspelled, a flaky celebrity baby name or some sort of horrible pun (like Tu Morrow).

Denzel's son John David Washington had some brief appearances in a few of his father's movies but it looks like he spent much of his twenties chasing after the NFL dream. He's now on the HBO show Ballers, so the pro experience probably helped, but I think he might be better at acting than football.

Also, because I'm petty, is Mamie a family name? Nickname? Otherwise, WHY would you do that to your child? She never had a chance. 

It also doesn't help that the last name is Gummer.  Mamie Gummer.  How could you do that to a child?  Name her Michelle or Nicole or Lisa or any name that's pretty enough to offset that last name.

• Love 3

Given current naming trends, Mamie would fit right in with all the Ethels and Audreys being born now. Given her age, though, a Mamie would have stuck out like a sore thumb during the school years. OTOH, there have always been people who've had "old fashioned" names for the times, and at least it's not misspelled, a flaky celebrity baby name or some sort of horrible pun (like Tu Morrow).

Ethel is pretty old school, so I'm surprised that name is becoming common again.  Audrey seems a bit more timeless, but matter of perception, I suppose.  I'm 37, so a few years older, but I definitely feel like a girl named Mamie coming of age in the 80s and 90s would get teased.  Especially when you hit puberty, and the asshole hormones kick up considerably.  But certainly for Hollywood, that wouldn't be a good look. Having an old school name isn't inherently bad, but Mamie isn't on that timeless list for me. Neither is Ethel, for the record, though I don't know of a Gen X or Y actress using that name.   

It also doesn't help that the last name is Gummer.  Mamie Gummer.  How could you do that to a child?  Name her Michelle or Nicole or Lisa or any name that's pretty enough to offset that last name.

Good point.  I'm trying to imagine if Mamie Streep is any better, and...nope.  It's not. 

• Love 3

IMDB says her given name is Mary Willa Gummer, so Mamie is likely a nickname. 

From the same page:  All the women that are first born daughters in my family are named Mary, but we've all been given nicknames. I don't know how or why that started, but I'm nicknamed after my great-grandmother, who was Mamie. No one ever calls me Mary, except only if my husband is very serious about something.

All in all, pretty boring. It was much more interesting when Meryl had saddled her poor daughter with that awful name. 

Edited by harrie
  • Love 2

IMDB says her given name is Mary Willa Gummer, so Mamie is likely a nickname. 

From the same page:  All the women that are first born daughters in my family are named Mary, but we've all been given nicknames. I don't know how or why that started, but I'm nicknamed after my great-grandmother, who was Mamie. No one ever calls me Mary, except only if my husband is very serious about something.

All in all, pretty boring. It was much more interesting when Meryl had saddled her poor daughter with that awful name. 

Ah, thanks for research! So it's a nickname based on a family name.  Bless her heart. 

It slipped my mind that Meryl herself was actually born Mary Louise and that Mamie could be a nickname, too. I wonder if any agents have ever suggested she go by something other than "Mamie Gummer" professionally. I doubt it's the reason she hasn't "happened" but neither is something you'd really change your name to, if you were starting a showbiz career and had to pick out a stage name. Sorry, Meryl's husband.

• Love 1

I didn't know she was married.  She might have done better to just use "Mary" and her husband's last name.  I doubt it's any worse than Gummer.

Edited by Ohwell

Hollywood, seriously, stop trying to make the Gummer sisters happen. They're never going to happen. Seriously, I feel like Ricki and the Flash is just one big ol' nepotism booster shot. Mamie's 32. If it were going to happen, it would have happened by now.

Jessica Chastain didn't "happen" until she was 35 in The Help and she had been acting for a decade previously.

Edited by VCRTracking
  • Love 4

I didn't know she was married.  She might have done better to just use "Mary" and her husband's last name.  I doubt it's any worse than Gummer.

I believe they're in the process of a divorce, so then she'd be stuck with a name she might rather not have.  FWIW, Don Gummer is pretty well-known in artsy circles - he's a sculptor - and she may be proud to use his (and her) name.

Ah, thanks for research! So it's a nickname based on a family name.  Bless her heart. 

Hey, I know what "bless her heart" really means!

• Love 3
(edited)

Jessica Chastain didn't "happen" until she was 35 in The Help and she had been acting for a decade previously.

And Jessica Chastain was actually talented and not relying on Mommy to get roles for her.

Seriously though, as Jamie Lee Curtis said, the name gets you in the door. After that, it's what you do that decides what happens next. Given that Mamie couldn't even successfully pull off a Grey's Anatomy Junior type role, I really can't see it ever happening for her.

Every time I see the Ricki and the Flash trailer/commercials, I just roll my eyes.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 2

I think it works if the second generation is similar to the first but still very unique. Case in point father and son, Donald and Keifer Sutherland. Don't look anything alike really, but they're great at character roles and both have distinct voices. Donald has that dulcet, deep relaxing tone and Keifer has that intense, sandpaper rough voice that served him well as Jack Bauer in 24 . Both are great for voiceover work in commercials. As one person on twitter said:

"Donald Sutherland's voice eases me into trying a product or company but Kiefer's sounds like he's going to murder my family if I don't."

Adding to the discussion of Laura Dern a page ago, I thought she was one of the best parts of October Sky, playing a truly inspiring teacher.

Andrew Robinson son of Edward G. Robinson had that iconic role as the psycho Scorpio killer in Dirty Harry and he was one of my favorite characters on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine as the Cardassian spy/tailor Garak.

Edited by VCRTracking
  • Love 4

I can't wait for the Ricki and the Flash commercials to stop. They are pushing that movie hard. It's making me have even less desire to see it, especially with the shots of Mamie's dour face. The whole thing has an air of desperation to it.

• Love 1

I can't wait for the Ricki and the Flash commercials to stop. They are pushing that movie hard. It's making me have even less desire to see it, especially with the shots of Mamie's dour face. The whole thing has an air of desperation to it.

That's basically the problem with the Gummer sisters. They all have these thin lips and small facial features, which combined with the long Streep Dutch face gives them this dour look. They might all be lovely people in real life, but the camera just doesn't really love their faces and they don't light up the screen the way their mother does.

This is a positive review of Ricki and the Flash from Birth.Movies.Death but it has a hilarious caveat:

Let me share with you an existential critical crisis. Ricki and The Flash is, by all the standards with which I usually judge movies, not good. It’s a structural mess, not having any kind of a third act or character arcs that work. It’s shot in such constant close-up that, even for a Jonathan Demme movie, it feels claustrophobic. And the editing is often blunt and jarring - and it doesn’t seem to be purposeful.

Yet I was moved by the movie. Deeply moved at the end by a scene that is so dramatically unearned as to approach being a parody. I found myself tearing up at a phony finale that should have had me groaning. How does this happen? How does a movie that I can objectively see is not working somehow work?

and about Mamie:

There’s magic in Ricki and The Flash, and I think some of it comes in the casting of Mamie Gummer in the role of Ricki’s daughter. The magic there is because Gummer is Streep’s real daughter.

It’s almost shocking to see a mother and a daughter onscreen who look so much like a mother and a daughter; we’re used to filling in the gaps in the genetics of onscreen relatives, but here we don’t have to, as Gummer couldn’t be anything but Streep’s daughter. She’s another character denied an arc - basically she goes from suicidal to not yet having killed herself by the time the movie ends - but her relationship with Streep feels so real that it transcends the limits of the film’s wonky structure.

That's nice but also really sad that her only good role is playing her mother's daughter!

Edited by VCRTracking
  • Love 1

Ethel is coming back? Really? With all due respect to the late great Vivian Vance--who was much more attractive than I Love Lucy ever let on (with maybe ONE exception)--Ethel Mertz just has too much of a mark on that name to ever work, IMO at least. And even without that association, Ethel is just an ugly, ugly name.

Audrey, OTOH--even without the association with Audrey Hepburn, although that obviously helps a lot--sounds pretty enough, to me anyway, where it doesn't come across as automatically old-fashioned like Ethel does. The sound of it is nicer the modern ear.

I actually think Mamie is a nicer name than Ethel tbh, although still not as nice as Audrey (and still unfortunate when paired next to a last name like Gummer--seriously, Meryl, you couldn't pick another known nickname for Mary*? Molly, Mia?)

And it probably helps that the image of Mamie Eisenhower isn't something people will automatically think of today.

*Mary is my name, actually (and I'm a YOUNG Mary--26--not as many of those nowadays!), and I have no nicknames, thank you. :)

Edited by UYI
  • Love 1

This place is more educational then I thought, because I never realized that anyone even thought a nickname was necessary for a name like Mary.

Mary was literally the number one girls name in America from 1880* to 1946, when it was replaced by Linda, and then again from 1952 or 1953 until, I think, 1962 or 1963, when it was replaced by Lisa (it was number two to those names in the years between/right afterwards). The centuries-long dominance it enjoyed among girls' names meant that a lot (and I do mean a LOT) of nicknames were invented to tell them all apart.

Being born in 1989, though, I had maybe three instances in my life where there was another girl named Mary in my class. I'm grateful for that now. :) 

*Earlier than that, really--it's just that  the SSA site that details the popularity of baby names has only ever gone that far. That seems to have changed recently, though:

http://www.ssa.gov/oact/babynames/

Edited by UYI
And it probably helps that the image of Mamie Eisenhower isn't something people will automatically think of today.

It reminds me of a great joke from the episode of The Golden Girls where Blanche's old black governess came to visit:

(Blanche gets a phone call)

Blanche: That call, it was Viola Watkins, she used to be my Mammy.

Dorothy: Your what?

Blanche: My Mammy, the woman who took care of me when I was little.

Dorothy: Oh, I'm sorry, I don't think I ever heard anyone called Mammy before.

Rose: What about Mrs. Eisenhower?

Dorothy: Mammy Eisenhower... I think only the Nixon kids got to call her that.

• Love 1

Since Will Smith always seemed to have smart business saavy and has said that "After Earth" was his biggest commerical disappointment, I wonder if he's finally realized the public backlash and laying low and not trying to create movie stardom for his son.

Naaaaah.

• Love 1

Ethel is coming back? Really? With all due respect to the late great Vivian Vance--who was much more attractive than I Love Lucy ever let on (with maybe ONE exception)--Ethel Mertz just has too much of a mark on that name to ever work, IMO at least. And even without that association, Ethel is just an ugly, ugly name.

I misspoke—it's Evelyn that's really on the rise (16th for girls last year, according to Social Security), not Ethel (not in the Top 1000, which cuts off at names given to 262 girls last year, so some are probably out there). Audrey was 36th for girls in 2014. Aubrey, interestingly, is even more popular, at 20. But everything old can be new again, because there were times in history when names like Emma or Mariah were hopelessly passé. Mamie itself last showed up as a Top 1000 name in 1966 but was as high 59 in 1900. I did an internet search of just "Mamie": Google shows Mamie Eisenhower's Wikipedia intro before you get to Mamie Gummer's IMDb entry, and in Google Images, the top related sub-categories are from left-to-right, "Mammie" from Gone with the Wind, then "Mammy Gone with the Wind", "Mamie Van Doren", "Marilyn" (side-by-side photos of Mamie Van Doren and Marilyn Monroe), Mamie Eisenhower, and finally, Mamie Gummer. If she even kind of happens, maybe she'll move ahead of the Marilyn/MVD slideshows.

I think Meryl and Don Gummer just picked a name/nickname they happened to like without really caring about any professional consequences for her down the road, which seems pretty healthy and normal, that they were looking at her like a child and not a future star (or wannabe star, as it's turned out). Will and Jada Pinkett Smith named their children after themselves and pushed them to be superstars as minors. Celebrity child Angelina Jolie's children all have middle names that can function as surnames should they seriously pursue the biz themselves someday, in the way that Angie and her brother herself were named.

This is a positive review of Ricki and the Flash from Birth.Movies.Death but it has a hilarious caveat:

and about Mamie:

That's nice but also really sad that her only good role is playing her mother's daughter!

I didn't think the reviewer was saying Mamie couldn't convincing play anything else, just noting that most movies simply don't capture all the ways that family members often resemble each other. Not just in terms of race or hair color or general face shape (and that's when the director/casting department is actually making an extra effort with believability), but actual blood relatives might share specific physical features, mannerisms and/or the exact tone of voice. IRL, it can be like looking in a mirror or time machine, in a way, to see a mother and daughter (or father/son, siblings, grandparent/grandchild, etc.) interacting with each other, almost to a spooky degree. Of course, not all family members necessarily look that much alike, but it's not rare when they do, and it's something typical movie casting often doesn't replicate.

Edited by Dejana
  • Love 1