Type keyword(s) to search

Michael Shay

APK
  • Start Topic

I sincerely hope Scheana’s ex-husband is happy and well. We all know he dodged a bullet and was smart by divorcing Scheana. Michael Shay has his struggles with life, however I’m not sure how any guys can tolerate Scheana for more than 12 minutes. She’s so narcissistic. In California, I believe a woman can collect lifetime alimony if she was married for ten or more years. Shay dodged a bullet by divorcing Scheana early. I believe their divorce was a fairly simple process because Shay and Scheana have no children.

Edited by APK
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 11/11/2021 at 1:20 AM, APK said:

I sincerely hope Scheana’s ex-husband is happy and well. We all know he dodged a bullet and was smart by divorcing Scheana. Michael Shay has his struggles with life, however I’m not sure how any guys can tolerate Scheana for more than 12 minutes. She’s so narcissistic. In California, I believe a woman can collect lifetime alimony if she was married for ten or more years. Shay dodged a bullet by divorcing Scheana early. I believe their divorce was a fairly simple process because Shay and Scheana have no children.

I hope he’s happy, healthy, clean and sober.

• Love 7
On 11/11/2021 at 2:20 AM, APK said:

I sincerely hope Scheana’s ex-husband is happy and well. We all know he dodged a bullet and was smart by divorcing Scheana. Michael Shay has his struggles with life, however I’m not sure how any guys can tolerate Scheana for more than 12 minutes. She’s so narcissistic. In California, I believe a woman can collect lifetime alimony if she was married for ten or more years. 

According to the most recent episode, Scheana lost about half her savings to him, which is why she's getting a prenup with Brock.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Gharlane said:

According to the most recent episode, Scheana lost about half her savings to him, which is why she's getting a prenup with Brock.

Well, I see that as fair, as Shay has put up with more shit from Scheana (almost an alliteration!!) than anyone else.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2