Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

With her experience and successful television career, she discovered the power of television and recently launched CUT Fitness, the largest fitness studio in Orange County to help friends and viewers see the benefits of living a healthy and active lifestyle.

OMG if that is the largest fitness studio in Orange County then the others must be really pathetic.

Tamra's long-term goal is to leverage her television platform to grow CUT Fitness worldwide, build a successful company for her family’s future while exemplifying how women entrepreneurs can take calculated risks, all while inspiring and teaching people of all ages to lead a healthy lifestyle everyday.

Gee with her gone does that mean that I can no longer look forward to this amazing fitness studio go global, I am bitterly disappointed and then how am I supposed to look up the her women's entrepreneur skills guess I will have to settle for the likes of Oprah.

• Love 2

Tamra met Eddie and decided to ditch Simon.  I had to laugh when Tamra and Eddie were romanticizing the hotel where they got married.  It was also the site of where Tamra and Simon broke up.  Ahhh. . . The St. Regis.

There was a scene where Tamra (while still married to Simon) was selling real estate and showing a home.  Eddie Judge's sister later wrote that was her house and yes it was done just for the show.  So no matter how many times Tamra and Eddie try and spin they began dating two months after the separation, I for one am not buying it.  You can say you had an instant attraction to someone and then try later to say that there was nothing untold how they got together.

I think Tamra wanted out of the responsibilities with Simon and their house.  The tables were turned and she was the one making the most money and Tamra wasn't about to squander it on community property debts.  Move ahead three years and dreamboat Eddie is now living large off of Tamra.  I have always wondered if she is on the deed of Casa Eddie or if she just pumps money into it.

I also wonder given Tamra's past mental health issues if someone shouldn't be concerned with dropping off the radar. 

• Love 4

700k followers?   Huh.  Tamra could easily set up a youtube channel.    She may not make as much as Bravo bucks, but she could pull in a tight income with all those clicks.   I always wondered why Gretchen didn't do that.   She could make a decent income and never leave the house. 

I, for one, can't wait for the pay-per-view site that Tammy and Gretchen will inevitably create. TamRUH! Here it comes! In the b-hole!

• Love 3
(edited)

.  While you're all wasting your time talking behind your Instagram account we live the fucking life.  Getting paid to do jack shit, free vacations and easy fucking money in our pockets.  I'm normally calm and collected but a lot of you mother fuckers needs a reality check.  Your lives are so pathetic! Keep trying to bring us down.  Suck it, my life rocks!"

Just for fun I wanted to read once again the tirade Ryan posted on Instagram. Please join me and let's laugh and laugh and laugh about the fact that Tamra and Ryan will no longer be "living the fucking life, getting paid to do jack shit, easy money and free vacations." Guess his life won't "rock" anymore now that he'll be a working stiff like the rest of us "pathetic" people.

I'm glad Tamra's vacation is ruined. You just know she's down in Mexico stewing about everyone online laughing at and celebrating her firing. I can imagine her holed up in her hotel room scouring the internet for stories and posts about herself rather than enjoying the beach, haha! I wonder how long until she cracks and lashes out on Twitter.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 4
(edited)

Tamra met Eddie and decided to ditch Simon.  I had to laugh when Tamra and Eddie were romanticizing the hotel where they got married.  It was also the site of where Tamra and Simon broke up.  Ahhh. . . The St. Regis.

There was a scene where Tamra (while still married to Simon) was selling real estate and showing a home.  Eddie Judge's sister later wrote that was her house and yes it was done just for the show.  So no matter how many times Tamra and Eddie try and spin they began dating two months after the separation, I for one am not buying it.  You can say you had an instant attraction to someone and then try later to say that there was nothing untold how they got together.

I think Tamra wanted out of the responsibilities with Simon and their house.  The tables were turned and she was the one making the most money and Tamra wasn't about to squander it on community property debts.  Move ahead three years and dreamboat Eddie is now living large off of Tamra.  I have always wondered if she is on the deed of Casa Eddie or if she just pumps money into it.

I also wonder given Tamra's past mental health issues if someone shouldn't be concerned with dropping off the radar. 

I also remember at the reunion (last year?) Vicki started to call Tamra out on being involved with Eddie BEFORE she was divorced.

It was all sorts of telling, something like, "Well, you were....you 'liked' Eddie before you were divorced."  Which I presume was Vicki-speak for "Well, you were fucking Eddie before you were divorced."  It was phrased all sorts of awkward.

Vicki's a lot of things but damn does she hold back on some of the shit she could call these bitches out on at those reunions.  This is a prime example.  Also, you just KNOW Vicki had tons of dirt on Lauri and Chinless George's Wallet.  She said she did in Whistler, yet she never revealed any of it.  Also, she never published that email from George's ex-mother-in-law.  She did share it with Jeana, who shared it with others, but I honestly believe Vicki when she said she didn't know how to handle the information and Jeana advised her to NOT tell Lauri about it.  As far as I know, the first time that was published was last season when Lauri started her campaign against Vicki.  I think pretty much all of the viewers had forgotten about it until Lauri herself brought it up.  But, yeah, Vicki can keep her mouth shut, whatever her motive, when it comes to these women.

I think Vicki knows the truth about what was going down with Tamra and Eddie before Tamra even left Simon.

Just for fun I wanted to read once again the tirade Ryan posted on Instagram. Please join me and let's laugh and laugh and laugh about the fact that Tamra and Ryan will no longer be "living the fucking life, getting paid to do jack shit, easy money and free vacations." Guess his life won't "rock" anymore now that he'll be a working stiff like the rest of us "pathetic" people.

I'm glad Tamra's vacation is ruined. You just know she's down in Mexico stewing about everyone online laughing at and celebrating her firing. I can imagine her holed up in her hotel room scouring the internet for stories and posts about herself rather than enjoying the beach, haha! I wonder how long until she cracks and lashes out on Twitter.

I read on another site (a FB forum) that Tamra was tweeting like a whirling dervish this morning.

If that's true, she must have deleted all of them because I show the last one was a couple of days ago.  

Wonder when she's going to have an epiphany and realize she NEEDS that Bravo paycheck and start playing nice.  

I loathe Gretchen but damn if I don't totally understand her gloating about Tamra's coming undone.  She had a lot of rabid Tamra fans after her last season, so I won't even snark (too much) about her feeling validated.

Not that Tamra's actions make Gretchen any less fake and her and Slade less repulsive, but Gretchen's contrived story lines pale in comparison to what Tamra did by posting Lizzie's phone number.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 3

Simon alleged that Tamra was unfaithful when he filed for divorce. I am assuming he was referring to Eddie, as he said later that he felt very betrayed by someone who he had once considered a friend.

http://www.realitytea.com/tag/tamra-barney-cheating/

Well I alleged that Simon was unfaithful with Kara Keough. Father figure my ass.

Seriously I have a hard time feeling sorry for either one of them. I'd guess most of their marriage was filled with cheating and lying on both ends. The way Simon is going so far out of his way to be publicly nasty to the mother of his children now is just creepy.

• Love 5
I loathe Gretchen but damn if I don't totally understand her gloating about Tamra's coming undone.  She had a lot of rabid Tamra fans after her last season, so I won't even snark (too much) about her feeling validated.

Not that Tamra's actions make Gretchen any less fake and her and Slade less repulsive, but Gretchen's contrived story lines pale in comparison to what Tamra did by posting Lizzie's phone number.

Gretch has her own probs.  Why is she so focused on Tams?  I think cuz she's still trying to maintain some connection to the show.  If they asked her back now, she'd go back in a sec -- cuz she's got nothing else going on.  At this point I don't think that's gonna happen anymore.  She said they asked her back this season, but she wasn't specific about the offer.  They probably wanted her to make a quick appearance, but she wanted more & they weren't interested.

Posting Lizzie's phone number seems like the least of what Tams did to get fired.  She behaved very strangely when she was on WWHL.  She had to have known she was either gonna get fired or was right on the edge.  Revealing the production secrets is a huge no-no.  Andy Cohen is a very, very, very discreet gal & I guess he surprisingly doesn't want his butthole revealed to the world.

• Love 1
(edited)

Gretch has her own probs.  Why is she so focused on Tams?  I think cuz she's still trying to maintain some connection to the show.  If they asked her back now, she'd go back in a sec -- cuz she's got nothing else going on.  At this point I don't think that's gonna happen anymore.  She said they asked her back this season, but she wasn't specific about the offer.  They probably wanted her to make a quick appearance, but she wanted more & they weren't interested.

Posting Lizzie's phone number seems like the least of what Tams did to get fired.  She behaved very strangely when she was on WWHL.  She had to have known she was either gonna get fired or was right on the edge.  Revealing the production secrets is a huge no-no.  Andy Cohen is a very, very, very discreet gal & I guess he surprisingly doesn't want his butthole revealed to the world.

Oh, absolutely.

I watched that trainwreck Reality Star Marriage Boot Camp and her Twitter needed life support.  Very few responses to any of her tweets the last time I checked (which was hours after the show had aired).  Not the vast following she had while she was on RHOC.

I don't know what other shows she and Slade are working on now, if any, but I think at this point they need to accept the fact their gravy train of reality TV appearances has probably come to its final destination.  

I think (with the exception of Bethenny Frankel) most of these housewives are quickly forgotten by fans.  Her platform to foist her Gretchen Christine Beaute and those godawful plastic satchels onto the public has come and gone.  And if fans weren't snatching that crap up when she was in her prime on RHOC, I can't see her being able to move any of the crap now.

I admit, though, I'm curious to see what the two of them pull from their respective asses as their next step in self-promotion.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1

I agree that would be fun, but she's just too dumb.  I'm surprised they haven't come up with anything for Youtube.  All those dopey failed schemes Slade came up with went nowhere.  They've hit the wall in realityland.  I'm more interested in seeing how far Tams is gonna fall -- and seeing when Eds is gonna flee.

• Love 4

I think Tamra became too comfortable with her loudmouth role.  There was a poll on All Things Real Housewives who is your favorite HW-Shannon 60%, Heather 13%, Lizzie 13%, Vicki 12% (very few votes separated Heather and Vicki) and bringing up the rear was Tamra 2%.  I don't know why Tamra didn't pay more attention to what happened to Jill Zarin.  I get that Tamra is very cooperative with production but season after season of being on the bottom (please draw no inference from this comment about Tamra's drunken sexual preferences) takes it toll.   Andy is just one barometer when it comes to picking and retaining HWs.  production does it and submits to Bravo.

There is a reason there have not been 15 "True Stories" about the RH written by former RH-they are called contracts.  Tamra keeps violating them and they have no recourse except termination.

I kind of felt sorry for Lizzie-she reported  the release of her phone number, by Tamra, to Bravo and the next thing you know she is writing her farewell letter.  Just goes to show how much Bravo cares.

• Love 1

I'm not sure Lizzie is leaving over the posted phone number. It was reported that something happened at the reunion that caused her to run out when it was over. She refused to come back in and take pictures with everyone. It's why she's not in the picture that was tweeted (I think by Vicki) after the reunion. I'm sorry I don't remember the source, but I got the link from here.

• Love 2

Must be a great experience for Tamra's kids to see their mothers face plastered all over the internet (RadarOnline, RealityTea,etc) with the story of her being fired.

One has to be the lowest of sleazeballs to be fired from a Real Housewives series. Glad she's gone. Now I don't have to look at anymore "commercials" for Cut Fitness.

Buh Bye Tamra and Ryan! The Barneys have left the house!

• Love 2
Of course, I think the "leaves the country" is a bit overly dramatic, as it was apparently a planned vacation but nonetheless....

The leaving the country part is hilarious, as I picture her running barefoot down the walkway to the plane, screeching "get away from meeeeee!"

I'm not sure Lizzie is leaving over the posted phone number. It was reported that something happened at the reunion that caused her to run out when it was over. She refused to come back in and take pictures with everyone. It's why she's not in the picture that was tweeted (I think by Vicki) after the reunion. I'm sorry I don't remember the source, but I got the link from here.

I'm really curious to see what eventually goes down with Lizzie, because so far she seems to have had fairly benign treatment on the show. Obviously something really sets her off at some point.

• Love 6
(edited)

Um, I'm confused.  Is Lizzie leaving the show?  OK, Tams just got fired yesterday, but I didn't know Lizzie is gonna leave -- just over her phone number going out?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
(edited)

Thanks.  I wrongly assumed it was no big deal.  But clearly it was.  She sounds overwhelmed & kinda freaked out.  I actually do feel bad for her.  We'll see if it means she's leaving.  Maybe not, if Tams is gone.  Or maybe she realizes that Tams is not necessarily the issue.  It's Bravo & the producers -- who don't give a fuck about her or her family & will do whatever to get ratings -- even if it means compromising her or her family.  I say good for her, if she walks away from the show.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

Thanks.  I wrongly assumed it was no big deal.  But clearly it was.  She sounds overwhelmed & kinda freaked out.  I actually do feel bad for her.  We'll see if it means she's leaving.  Maybe not, if Tams is gone.  Or maybe she realizes that Tams is not necessarily the issue.  It's Bravo & the producers -- who don't give a fuck about her or her family & will do whatever to get ratings -- even if it means compromising her or her family.  I say good for her, if she walks away from the show.

Right...and can you imagine, ScoobieDoobs, the calls and texts Lizzie probably got from those rabid Tamra fans who would cheer her on no matter what she did?  I wouldn't even be shocked to find out there were death threats intermingled in those communications.

And with a phone number it's usually just a hop, skip and click o' the mouse to get a corresponding address.  At least she apparently didn't get any maniacs knocking on her door wearing masks and declaring it Purge Night.

These housewives are by and large known for not having any boundaries, but this shit that twatty Tamra pulled literally surpasses any previous housewife shenanigans.  She truly belongs in the Housewives Hall of Shame after that little stunt.

I hope she's figuring out quite quickly now that Karma is an even bigger bitch than she is.  

• Love 3

This show has been on for about a decade.   There are numerous franchises.   Lizzie knew what she was getting into, and she's a moron if she really didn't, and a liar like Heather if she claims to not seen it previously.    She knew this was a snake when she picked it up.   She came on trying to show herself as an educated, successful woman above the drama.   She is neither, and chose to lie with dogs and get fleas.    Call Lizzie a whaambulance-She was hurt over and over by people who don't like her at work!   See Bellino, Alexis.   Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Love 3

If something happened at the reunion to cause Lizzie to run out, odds are Tamra was responsible. 

From reading the above, it does sound like she (Lizzie) is leaving.  Too bad, I liked her.  

(edited)

Rumors abound.

This site is reporting that Tamra was not fired, that Bravo is "begging her to come back".

http://rumorfix.com/2014/07/tamra-barney-judge-fired-begged-come-back/

Personally, I doubt it and wonder if this wasn't put out there by Tamra herself.  I don't think Bravo begs anyone to come back, these HW's are a dime a dozen and they know that.   It could be wishful thinking on my part - but the first story, her rant, Ryan's rant,  the deleted FB page, the incident with Andy on WWHL and the fact that tweet-wise, she has been very quiet lead me to think she has been fired.

I know she's on some vacation with Eddie, but when have these women ever NOT tweeted during a vacation. Tams especially I would think would be posting all sorts of "sexy" photos of her and Eddie.  Ugh. 

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 1
(edited)

The skeptical part of me thinks Tamra deleted her FB pages simply so she wouldn't receive nasty messages while she is on vacation and that none of this noise about her getting fired has any real truth to it. I guess we will see.

ETA the timing with the above post seems appropriate.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 3

She's still got her instagram up and running. She's posted a bunch of pictures today of their trip and other "haters gonna hate" type pictures denying that she has been fired.

As an aside, I'd be thrilled to see her booted off the show!

Lizzie knew what she was getting into, and she's a moron if she really didn't, and a liar like Heather if she claims to not seen it previously.    She knew this was a snake when she picked it up.   She came on trying to show herself as an educated, successful woman above the drama.   She is neither, and chose to lie with dogs and get fleas.    Call Lizzie a whaambulance-She was hurt over and over by people who don't like her at work!   See Bellino, Alexis.   Lather, rinse, repeat.

I'm sure Lizzie knew what she was getting into with regard to the show, but I doubt she expected that her personal phone number would be shared on Social Media. That has not happened to anyone in any of the Housewives franchises before as far as I know. And whether by accident or not, it is a pretty big deal. It's such a big deal that Facebook has a policy against that type of thing. And in all likelihood, that is why Tamra's FB page was taken down. Facebook is usually pretty slow to react to these types of complaints, but if there was enough outrage about it, they would at the very least disable Tamra's page until an investigation could happen. 

It's been a couple of years since I provided social media services to business entities, but I remember this being a HUGE no no. So, Tamra may not have even been the one to take down her page. If it was a BRAVO sponsored paged and it was taken down by Facebook, the ramifications could not have been good for Tamra. And, even if I give Tamra the TINIEST bit of the doubt that it was done accidentally - it is still a huge deal. And, it has nothing to do with Lizzie's feelings being hurt or whether or not she signed up for the show.

Gretchen had photos of her in disgustingly compromising positions posted online, but her personal phone number was never posted. And, if Tamra is in fact being fired, I think it is because BRAVO saw that Tamra has been straddling that line between outright violating laws/user agreements for a very long time. And, let's face it Tamra hated Gretchen more than she has hated ANY housewife before. So, there is no way that Lizzie could have expected this particular brand of Housewife treatment.

• Love 7
(edited)
Right...and can you imagine, ScoobieDoobs, the calls and texts Lizzie probably got from those rabid Tamra fans who would cheer her on no matter what she did?  I wouldn't even be shocked to find out there were death threats intermingled in those communications.

And with a phone number it's usually just a hop, skip and click o' the mouse to get a corresponding address.  At least she apparently didn't get any maniacs knocking on her door wearing masks and declaring it Purge Night.

Yeah, the fans can be very, very scary.  At first, I didn't think it was that big a deal her phone number went out.  Boy, was I wrong!  Not only can anyone get her address, her phone could have been hacked & which could have led to all kinds of crazy shit.  Yikers!  I get why she sounds so freaked out & scared.

This site is reporting that Tamra was not fired, that Bravo is "begging her to come back".

http://rumorfix.com/...gged-come-back/

Rumor Fix is NOT a reliable source so I'm skeptical.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

I have to admit, between cleaning this messy house, I come here to see if anyone has any new news.  It's taking me twice as long to clean the bathrooms.  This shitter of a story is better then the ones here.  Down right nasty Tamballs.

I wonder if all 4 'employees' at Cut are out interviewing now that those two are partying up.  I would.  I wouldn't be bringing home any towels to wash and roll up for this twat.  That sucker of an employee at Wines by Wives is probably employed elsewhere by now too. 

I never noticed that Lizzie was not in any pictures AFTER the reunion.  Interesting. 

I miss the days when something like Lou's friends getting woodies while the OC Angel girls try on bathing suits would send us in a frenzy. That and Shane telling his mom he wanted to throw a bat at her.  Is this the world we live in now?  Yup, Lablover, get back to the crappers.   

• Love 3

Tamra has been posting all day on Instagram. She said "don't listen to the rumors". She also posted a pic of a "will work for food" cardboard sign, making fun of the rumor she was fired. She also posted a pic of Eddie and one of the kids, saying how wonderful a stepdad he is, and this is why she wanted to have a baby with him. I think this was her not so veiled way of denying that her baby story this year was fake.

Edited by Tararayne

Well, here's Lizzie's official Facebook response to Tamra's bullshit:

This is what I think about Tamra's public apology about "accidentally" leaking my phone number. How does someone apologize for screwing someone over and then blame it on them?? Accusing me of leaked stories and incriminating tweets?!! Who the hell is this woman? I'm way out in the boondocks of Kentucky with my kids and my sweet family. I don't know this game and I don't know press. I'm trying to enjoy my life and family. Filming is over. Woman, please get a life. Leave me alone. Only thing I'm guilty of is calling a spade a spade. You can have the show. It's all yours.

https://www.facebook.com/lizzierovsek?fref=photo

Yes, Lizzie, we would all like to know who the hell this woman is...or, more precisely, who the hell this woman THINKS she is.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 3

I have to admit, between cleaning this messy house, I come here to see if anyone has any new news.  It's taking me twice as long to clean the bathrooms.  This shitter of a story is better then the ones here.  Down right nasty Tamballs.

I wonder if all 4 'employees' at Cut are out interviewing now that those two are partying up.  I would.  I wouldn't be bringing home any towels to wash and roll up for this twat.  That sucker of an employee at Wines by Wives is probably employed elsewhere by now too. 

I never noticed that Lizzie was not in any pictures AFTER the reunion.  Interesting. 

I miss the days when something like Lou's friends getting woodies while the OC Angel girls try on bathing suits would send us in a frenzy. That and Shane telling his mom he wanted to throw a bat at her.  Is this the world we live in now?  Yup, Lablover, get back to the crappers.   

LabLover ~ Yes, Vicki posted up a picture of the housewives with Andy after the reunion, a picture which did NOT include Lizzie.

She then yanked the picture and apologized, stating she wasn't supposed to release that yet.  

Very interesting.  

• Love 1

And her fantabulous parenting skills show with Ryan.  I suspect that dude has massive mommy and abandonment issues (which are understandable).  Even in his adulthood, he has a mother encouraging him to date-rape a drunken Gretchen in their own home.  Tamra has apparently always been a twisted twat.  Ugh.

I'm wonder how long the fiancee is going to hang around since he'll no longer have that faux Bravo-lebrity status earning money for doing "jack shit," as he put it.

I have absolutely no prejudice or bias over fallig in love with people one meets over the internet.  Happens every day.  What I do have an issue with in this case is they said they met over Instagram and started talking.  Unless Rat Faced Ryan has some alter ego personality, what the fresh hell did she fall in love with?  He seems to have the personality of a pair of dirty socks.  He always seems sullen and insolent.  He seems to be humorless.  What the hell ever drew her to him?  The mind, it boggles.  

• Love 1

Tamra has been posting all day on Instagram. She said "don't listen to the rumors". She also posted a pic of a "will work for food" cardboard sign, making fun of the rumor she was fired. She also posted a pic of Eddie and one of the kids, saying how wonderful a stepdad he is, and this is why she wanted to have a baby with him. I think this was her not so veiled way of denying that her baby story this year was fake.

What are the comments like?  She probably can't finish a margarita because she's too busy deleting.  Any links?

• Love 1

Even if Tamra isn't fired, my guess is she has been put on a severe warning. At least with Jill, she and Bobby had legitimate money, so for her the income from the show was probably just a way to buy more jewelry (or maybe pay off her daughter's education). It wasn't to support herself. What does Tamra have to offer? She has no interest in education, or how to really learn a business. She basically went from some job to housewife to housewife2 to business owner, but has not real experience, education, or training on these points (somehow, I doubt she was doing the book keeping or investing in the marriage). Even the smartest and most successful people I know are constantly learning and improving, whether it is attending legitimate seminars and conferences, reading, taking classes, participating in accelerated programs, etc. I am not one of those people who believe you need a college degree to be successful, but those who have created great success without one essentially may as well been granted one with all the studying and learning they do. 

Tamra may be back, but I bet she won't be acting like queen bee any more. 

Lablover, can't you get a groupon or something and go to a class at Tam and Teefs gym?  Just flatter her, mirror her, and pretend like you're looking to get a group rate for the ladies in your book club.   Hell, take her out and likker her up.    We need a reporter in the field on this one.      Sure it sucks, but it's better than being Giuliana Rancic.   Take one for the team! 

• Love 5

This show has been on for about a decade.   There are numerous franchises.   Lizzie knew what she was getting into, and she's a moron if she really didn't, and a liar like Heather if she claims to not seen it previously.    She knew this was a snake when she picked it up.   She came on trying to show herself as an educated, successful woman above the drama.   She is neither, and chose to lie with dogs and get fleas.    Call Lizzie a whaambulance-She was hurt over and over by people who don't like her at work!   See Bellino, Alexis.   Lather, rinse, repeat.

I haven't watched but 2 episodes of this franchise, so I don't know if Lizzie has shown her ass yet.  But from what I've seen, she seems at least educated and above the drama. Willing to stand up for herself without turning into a shrill hyena. 

Maybe she signed on to promote her swimsuit line, thinking she couldn't be goaded to the brink of insanity. She believes herself to be strong and confident.  But if she's lived a sheltered and/or privileged life she's probably never known anyone as vile as Tamra.  She's likely dealt with some bitches in her pageant career but she seems confident and smart and might have thought she 'had this'. 

It's a rough pill when you've lived a happy, fairly drama-free life and then realize assholes like Tamra aren't just in your nightmares.  You have trouble dealing with them because you aren't them.  Lizzie is smart to go, just like Lydia.  They couldn't cut it.  No shame in that game, imo.

• Love 4

Tamra ain't going nowhere, no how, no time soon.  

Dang Mu Shu.  Don't be a poop like our accountant.  I hate it when someone brings reality into my world {you owe this$$}. I know.  It was fun while it lasted, but a Lablover can still wish.  ;)  That's why I was looking all day long here.  But hearing about her instagram pictures, I'm losing hope.  Keep the trash, throw out the class.  Thank you Miss Andy!!! Not. 

• Love 1

Lablover, can't you get a groupon or something and go to a class at Tam and Teefs gym?  Just flatter her, mirror her, and pretend like you're looking to get a group rate for the ladies in your book club.   Hell, take her out and likker her up.    We need a reporter in the field on this one.      Sure it sucks, but it's better than being Giuliana Rancic.   Take one for the team! 

Mu Shu, last year, my friend and I once called and said we wanted to have a girlfriend's bachelorette spin work out - with Eddie.  There are 20 of us, could we decorate.  "Oh yes, oh yes, just let us know.  We need the names and they will need to each go online to register and pay and when is ...."  Click.  I couldn't go through with it.   Karma scares the shit out of me.  Karma doesn't reach out through here, does it? 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 4