Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Tamra is getting some pushback on her #ReligionOfConvenience storyline.  She calls this an 'email'.  Is her email addy really out there, or is she like my husband, who calls every form of digital conversation an 'email'?

Screenshot (212).png

And she swiftly labels the OP a hypocrite -- hashtag at bottom. Well, it's more original than #Hater.

• Love 6

Tamra lost all my goodwill when she was shrieking at Dee Sniders face stuff about bjs and then simulating one.  That is one skeezer right there.

anyway, I’m boycotting.  She doesn’t deserve her blessings either.   Just a bunch of scumbags. Tamra, Jelly, Icki.  Loathsome skanks. 

• Love 3

Tamra is pimpin' some product on Instagram called VitaCup. It's NOT coffee but "tastes just like it" (yeah, I'll bet it does). Loaded with vitamin B's and antioxidants. I wish this plastic ho would go away forever. Hell, I'd even be happy if she went away for a year. 

• Love 5
On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:03 AM, ivygirl said:

To me it looks like they stuck the crew eating area from the Below Deck Med boat in the middle of the kitchen.

Zillow says it sold for $1,750,000.  I don't know what closing costs are in CA, but if they pay 6% realtor fee, that's $105,000 of the $165,000 "profit." 

• Love 1

That’s awful.  I’d been noticing that Tamra was dressing better.  The blue halter jumpsuit in Jamaica ( she wore the same one in fuschia last season) was the sexiest and most flattering thing I’ve ever seen her wear.  

Now she’s back to Vegas street walking togs. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

Tamra's reunion dress:

piw1nnou6du11.thumb.jpg.5c99ae2775c23d5da81237a6f39d9cce.jpg

Ok, she has an amazing body but c'mon.  Leave something to the imagination.

It's too bad they haven't figured out plastic surgery for hands.  Her hands are shocking compared to the rest of her and the only thing that really gives up her age.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SCS said:

To the sung to tune of "CopaCabana":

Her name is Tamra

She’s Lady Trashy

With very ratty yellow hair

And a dress cut down to there

She will shriek loudly

And drink tequila

And as she tries to be OG

She lets Vicki take a pee

They really are such rubes

So catty to the newbs

But to keep the camera watching

Tam will flash her boobs

Out at Coto

Coto de Caza

A place free of gangs and La Raza

Sunny Coto

Coto de Caaaaaaza

Baptisms, Bass Lake, and don’t forget Cake Gate

Out at Cotoooooooooo . . .

Very clever!  lol

• Love 7
13 hours ago, SCS said:

To be sung to tune of "CopaCabana":

Her name is Tamra

She’s Lady Trashy

She will shriek loudly

And drink tequila

So catty to the newbs

Tam will flash her boobs

Out at Coto

Coto de Caza

Sunny Coto

Coto de Caaaaaaza

I love you.

• Love 6
On 10/27/2018 at 7:06 AM, Higgins said:

She has this look about her that only testosterone supplementation brings in a woman. She is fit but looks terrible at the same time. Too much.

Yep.  I’m sorry if I offend any bodybuilders/fitness competitors, but they all look older, regardless of age.  

Tamra’s low body fat is not only aging her, but setting her up possibly for osteoporosis.

shed still look slim and fit with a few more lbs.  first season Gretchen had the best bod I’ve ever seen.  Slim, fit, with the perfect pear shape.  She had just enough fat to look curvy and youthful.

• Love 9

Apparently Tamara's son posted a transphobic remark about a family in Britain.  Plus Tamara also made a remark about whether a trans child could make a decision at his age, which in my opinion showed that she agrees with her son.  Had she made that remark alone, I might not see it that way, but when she's piling more negativity on top of Ryan's nasty comment, that's support to me.  She is nasty and really stupid to take such a stance as a tv personality.  I'll bet her religion supports that crap.  What pisses me off more than anything is that Andy stands behind this crap.  You would think as a gay man, he would be appalled and not put up with it, but no, he rewards them.  There's no excuse for that.

• Love 11
On 1/18/2019 at 10:06 PM, Normades said:

Apparently Tamara's son posted a transphobic remark about a family in Britain.  Plus Tamara also made a remark about whether a trans child could make a decision at his age, which in my opinion showed that she agrees with her son.  Had she made that remark alone, I might not see it that way, but when she's piling more negativity on top of Ryan's nasty comment, that's support to me.  She is nasty and really stupid to take such a stance as a tv personality.  I'll bet her religion supports that crap.  What pisses me off more than anything is that Andy stands behind this crap.  You would think as a gay man, he would be appalled and not put up with it, but no, he rewards them.  There's no excuse for that.

Came here to talk about this. That white trash slag, whose own daughter refuses to talk to her, defending her druggie, wife-beating, loser of an inbred looking son, and then piling on, is the last straw for me and this stupid show.

• Love 10

So she's apparently terrified that she'll be fired, and angry at her son for posting. The bitch co-signed that shit and then removed it when she saw it didn't go over well. But we know her true thoughts. They need to scrap.OC and all the crusty assed bitches on it.

• Love 10
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:13 PM, BG-RealityBabbler said:

rewatching old seasons on Hulu - up to the season where we meet Eddie and that gawd awful tub scene. Gotta love how Eddie guzzled the wine down - what was that all about? Like he could have placed the glass on the side of the tub instead of sucking the entire thing down... unless he was medicating himself... ahem...

I remember when Talk Soup covered this ep, they looped Eddid guzzling the wine down and loudened his gulping sounds. OMG, that was SO funny!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 4/26/2019 at 6:42 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

irony meme.jpg

Parental Alienation Awareness Day? WTF? Is this $hit for real? 

So Tamara is into believing Simon is the reason her daughter has "alienated" herself from her mom? I'm sure it has nothing to do with her daughter being bullyed, made the butt of jokes on SM because Tamra is on national TV behaving like a cheap, old trashy slut! Great parenting skills Tamra. It's all about YOU. Never about your kids, your husband, morals, integrity.

You will probably be living in Tijuana in 5 years dancing on a  strippers pole with a donkey as your lead act. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 10/28/2018 at 6:00 AM, Mu Shu said:

Gretchen had the best bod I’ve ever seen.  Slim, fit, with the perfect pear shape.  She had just enough fat to look curvy and youthful

So true! The only ugly excess fat that Gretchen has, is Slade.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5

Anyone else seen the video/photos of Tamra in a Miami club dancing (commando style?) and flashing her lady bits for all to see? I think it's on TMZ.

I'm glad to see she is embracing her relationship with God as a good Christian woman. And showing her complete respect for her husband and children. She is GROSS! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Anyone else seen the video/photos of Tamra in a Miami club dancing (commando style?) and flashing her lady bits for all to see? I think it's on TMZ.

I'm glad to see she is embracing her relationship with God as a good Christian woman. And showing her complete respect for her husband and children. She is GROSS! 

She is gross and disgusting. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:42 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

irony meme.jpg

If it were anyone else, I'd give the benefit of the doubt and think the person posting this has matured and learned her lesson.

• LOL 1
On 5/3/2019 at 8:06 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Thankfully, she's wearing underwear, but still...

This should go far in her issues with her daughter.

tamra-barney-dancing-crotch-exposed-shannon-beador-miami-real-housewives

Oh lord.  It looks like she is trying to dance like Camille (RHOBH) but girl has no rhythm.  I think women of a certain age (mine) can have fun, dance, let their hair down but she looks like a daytime hooker as referenced on My Name is Earl in that vid.  I know Eddie knows who and what she is but she seems to have let her white trash flag fly higher and prouder in the last couple of years.  I wonder how he feels about that?  

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Oh lord.  It looks like she is trying to dance like Camille (RHOBH) but girl has no rhythm

So true. She better be careful because her elderly ass might break another ankle or other body part like she did in Mexico.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 10/25/2018 at 8:37 PM, SCS said:

To be sung to tune of "CopaCabana":

Her name is Tamra

She’s Lady Trashy

She will shriek loudly

And drink tequila

So catty to the newbs

Tam will flash her boobs

Out at Coto

Coto de Caza

Sunny Coto

Coto de Caaaaaaza

This should receive both a MacArthur Genius AND Peabody Award.

On 1/21/2019 at 11:42 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

Came here to talk about this. That white trash slag, whose own daughter refuses to talk to her, defending her druggie, wife-beating, loser of an inbred looking son, and then piling on, is the last straw for me and this stupid show.

Quoted this so I could like it again.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
On 5/3/2019 at 11:06 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

That poor child. I’ve always maintained that Tammy Sue was a stripper. She’s just been able to keep in on the down low because there was no social media then, and she probably travelled like 50 miles out from her trailer part to avoid detection. Probably did long stripper weekends and stayed in a Motel 6 while her mother minded Ryan. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

That poor child. I’ve always maintained that Tammy Sue was a stripper. She’s just been able to keep in on the down low because there was no social media then, and she probably travelled like 50 miles out from her trailer part to avoid detection. Probably did long stripper weekends and stayed in a Motel 6 while her mother minded Ryan. 

😁 She was probably that one stripper that was actually cute so the clubs would provide Tamra with free transportation to "head"line (if you'll pardon the expression):

NOW APPEARING ONE WEEKEND ONLY..LITTLE TAMMY SUE WADDLE

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 1/21/2019 at 8:42 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

I ❤ you Shawnalanne! 

If I knew how to embroider I would put it on a cheap pillow and send it to Tamra to her new house (that she can't afford in Coto de Caza😁)

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 5/3/2019 at 11:06 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I want to start a multigenerational punk girl band and call it That White Trash Slag

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 8/15/2019 at 8:05 PM, Sew Sumi said:

The lure of a check may be too much. What else does he do? 

Yes. He'll be back on the show. Folding towels at Cut Fitness probably doesn't pay as much as RHOC. I didn't realize he was ever getting paid to be on the show but I guess he is/was. 

He's gross inside and out. Wish the whole Tamra Barney family gravy train would just pull out of the Bravo train station and never come back.

ETA: Correction. It's Tammy Waddle/Veith/Barney/Judg (and whoever #4 is going to be)

ETA #2: Maybe her next last name will be Mayer...as in John. But I think Tamra is WAY too old for John Mayer!

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 7