Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

Ruh roh....

"Simon attached my letter dated January 5th, 2014 to support his statement,” Hulse says. “The comment and representation by Simon, under oath, is a lie,” Hulse insists. “Nowhere within my letter is the word anxiety or physical pain even referenced. My letter has been taken out of context and it is being misrepresented by Simon.”

The heading on this article is Therapist Says Simon Barney lied under oath.

Happy reading on this boring Wednesday evening, PTers!

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/06/25/tamra-judge-custody-update-therapist-says-simon-barney-lied-under-oath/

As much as I can't stand Tamra, I despise Simon and have never bought into the idea that he was some blameless victim in his marriage (in the words of Judge Judy, "you picked her!"). So happy to see his manipulative machinations exposed!

Tamara is really interesting to me in that she was the first housewife I remember who was just obviously middle class. I mean they all seemed to be faking some wealth, but it was all about the faux fancy. I guess there was Laurie, but being "poor" was her storyline. Tamara was the first one where despite all her pretensions it was obvious she and Simon didn't have that much money. They were comfortable but not big-ballers and they couldn't hide it. I remember the first time we saw their house and it was just a middle income tract in a modest neighborhood. But they seemed to think it was super impressive. To me Tamara was when the Real Housewife franchise stopped even pretending to be about rich people and started being a straight up spoof of trashy people pretending to be rich. It became some sort of an American reality version of Keeping Up Appearances. I don't think you get current Bravo TV without Tamara.

• Love 3

Oooh,  the "scull"  t shirt has dropped to $18.50.   I just may buy it,  have "I went to E-Bay and all I got was Tamra's stupid "scull" tshirt"  printed on the back, and ship it to Lablover to wear out and about.   Then again, I get the impression she wouldn't want  to cogitate with the sweat molecules in Tamra's cast offs. 

• Love 1

Oooh,  the "scull"  t shirt has dropped to $18.50.   I just may buy it,  have "I went to E-Bay and all I got was Tamra's stupid "scull" tshirt"  printed on the back, and ship it to Lablover to wear out and about.   Then again, I get the impression she wouldn't want  to cogitate with the sweat molecules in Tamra's cast offs. 

FULL DISCLOSURE:  Okay, I admit it.  About a year or so ago, Vicki had that abomination of a fur vest up for auction on her Ebay site.

Only fellow PTers would understand my overwhelming desire to snap that baby up for the pop culture/snark value.  I seriously had to refrain from bidding on it because, dammit, that was one of the most atrocious things I've seen any of the housewives wear, and Vicki wore it in several episodes that season.  I just wanted to put it in a garment bag and gaze upon it for instant comical gratification whenever I felt the need.  A desire which, of course, my comparatively normal friends would never have understood.

*hanging head in shame*

• Love 8

Tamara is really interesting to me in that she was the first housewife I remember who was just obviously middle class. I mean they all seemed to be faking some wealth, but it was all about the faux fancy. I guess there was Laurie, but being "poor" was her storyline. Tamara was the first one where despite all her pretensions it was obvious she and Simon didn't have that much money. They were comfortable but not big-ballers and they couldn't hide it. I remember the first time we saw their house and it was just a middle income tract in a modest neighborhood. But they seemed to think it was super impressive. To me Tamara was when the Real Housewife franchise stopped even pretending to be about rich people and started being a straight up spoof of trashy people pretending to be rich. It became some sort of an American reality version of Keeping Up Appearances. I don't think you get current Bravo TV without Tamara.

They certainly did like to front, though.  Remember when Simon threw Tamra a 40th birthday party on a yacht and gave her a Rolex?

• Love 1
(edited)

Hmmm, it seems Tamra's about to be a granny!!!! The very thought of Ryan procreating is sending shivers but this means Tamra will finally move to the next stage instead of wanting one more baby. Unless she gets all competitive with her DIL;-) Ok let the games begin, hottest grandma of OC, Tammy Sue, Vicky or Laurie?

ETA: Here is the full story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2691941/Tamra-Barney-shares-sonogram-photo-fans-reveals-expecting-grandchild.html

Edited by Minu49
  • Love 1

Wow. I cannot imagine anyone wanting to procreate with Ryan. Or even go near him. Ick. And this chick has 3 kids from a previous relationship! I wonder if she is vying for a piece of the reality show pie? That would be my guess.

• Love 3

I think her granny news sent her into a tailspin. She looks like shit on WWHL. Her eyes are like tiny slits. She has really fucked up her face alá the cat woman. Looks like really bad eye surgery.

I just turned on WWHL after reading your post to have a look at Tamara. Good Lawd, that lying liar has ruined her face! Eddie had better pull a Kris Humphries and get while the gettins' good! She won't even resemble herself in a year, she barely does now. WTH are all of these women thinking, messing with their face like that? Obviously, Americans don't know how to grow old gracefully anymore. SMDH

• Love 2

Wow. I cannot imagine anyone wanting to procreate with Ryan. Or even go near him. Ick. And this chick has 3 kids from a previous relationship! I wonder if she is vying for a piece of the reality show pie? That would be my guess.

I predict that Ryan's marriage might last until the baby comes but not much longer. And then Tamara will be stuck paying child support.

I predict that Ryan's marriage might last until the baby comes but not much longer. And then Tamara will be stuck paying child support.

At least the See You Next Tuesday will have a baby to hold. She can teach it to lie, tattle, be skanky and cling to a man and a TV show like a rat to a sinking ship.

• Love 4

Did they say that Ryan already has a daughter from a previous relationship?  What the heck? When did that happen? 

Ryan is a piece of garbage just like his mother.  Remember him saying that it was a good thing that she had a miscarriage because he was no longer with his girlfriend?  What a scumbag. 

I just turned on WWHL after reading your post to have a look at Tamara. Good Lawd, that lying liar has ruined her face! Eddie had better pull a Kris Humphries and get while the gettins' good! She won't even resemble herself in a year, she barely does now. WTH are all of these women thinking, messing with their face like that? Obviously, Americans don't know how to grow old gracefully anymore. SMDH

Wow, she looks awful!! Tamra was always a nasty piece of work, but she had a cute face. I wonder what work was done on her? Can it ever be reversed? I don't have a clue how it works, but I bet Eddie isn't happy. Didn't Tamra say in an earlier episode this year that he hates plastic surgery?

I just turned on WWHL after reading your post to have a look at Tamara. Good Lawd, that lying liar has ruined her face! Eddie had better pull a Kris Humphries and get while the gettins' good!

I don't think Eddie will be around her much longer.   I get the sense he is totally not interested in her.   She's coming across as pathetic - desperately trying to hold on to a younger (and in her mind, hot) guy.  Frankly, I find him almost a creepy as Ryan. 

• Love 1

I thought Ryan was going to be a Father a few years ago but his girlfriend miscarried? Isn't that why he got the nugget tattoo?

Either way, this new baby is probably doomed. Ryan's a directionless man-child. His current girlfriend has a bunch of kids and some suicide attempts. Tamra is Tamra. That poor baby.

• Love 1
(edited)

I think her granny news sent her into a tailspin. She looks like shit on WWHL. Her eyes are like tiny slits. She has really fucked up her face alá the cat woman. Looks like really bad eye surgery.

I made the mistake of watching WWHL before planning to sleep.  Good Lord, was Tamra trying to suck my soul out through the tv or what?  Bitch has always been, well, a bitch and lying liar who lies but she looks like baked hell now. 

And I'm sorry Andy Cohen but Angela won that Housewives throwdown by a mile. 

Edited by psychoticstate
  • Love 4

Tamra's eyes looked like two buttholes on WWHL.  

I cannot believe what a liar she is. She lies very easily.  She looks people in the eyes and lies.  She's sick, sick, sick.  Something's seriously wrong with her. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Edited, found my answer.

Edited by peaceknit
(edited)

I just watched WWHL.  Oh dear God, her face. [snip- inappropriate wording] By comparison Angela Kinsey looked great. Granted she's about 5 years younger than Tamra but she looked a lot younger, probably because her face is animated.Angela Kinsey also appears to have a nice personality rather than a cold, calculating, withered-up shred of a heart like Tamra.

With those cheek fillers Tamra is definitely chanelling Joycelyn Wildenstein. And we all know what a good look that is.

Edited by maraleia
terminology
(edited)

I hate to talk about looks, but lord, Tamra looks so different.

I can't believe Sonja Morgan is about 5 years older, and looks so much better!

I can't stand Tamra or Sonja. I'm just amazed that Tamra looks so bad.

You would think she would stop what ever she is doing to her face after seeing her self on TV. It seems she has done more since they stopped filming.

Edited by imjagain

I can't stand Tamra or Sonja. I'm just amazed that Tamra looks so bad.

You would think she would stop what ever she is doing to her face after seeing her self on TV. It seems she has done more since they stopped filming.

She just seems to me like the high school girl, the pretty one who was the school cock tease and vested her identity in being the 'hottest....' fill in the blank. She's pushing 50 --or did she hit it yet, I don't remember or care. She's still playing the stacked, bleached blonde bitch card and hanging onto to it for all she's worth; younger husband, pretending she wants more kids (or she's playing out the script the producers handed her). Without being the hot blonde, she's nothing except an aging, over the hill used to be, wannabe.

She one of those middle-aged women, like Vicki, who still wear their hair the way they did in high school or college, dress a decade or two too young and go catatonic (I'm looking at you, Tam) when faced with the reality of their age ala becoming a grandmother. Botox lets them pretend they still look young when they simply look like they're fighting it way the hell too hard and fool no one.

I find her and women like her to be, frankly, sad and a touch pathetic.

• Love 2

Tamra freaked out when she turned 40! I don't think that's considered "old" anymore. She's going to be one of those 80 year olds you see that dresses like a sex kitten,has Brigitte Bardot hair, and a face like a raisin. She'll also be on hubby #5 or 6 by then.

One of the many crazy things that's wrong with Tamra's plastic face is that she has criticized others for the same thing, including her own bff Vickie. She called her "Dudley Do Right.". That goes for Heather as well. Terry was commenting on Alexis' work, meanwhile he's sitting next to the mayor of Whoville. Karma!

• Love 2

I just mentioned Tamra in the Melissa Gorga thread. Melissa has a jewelry line on HSN. I will never for the life of me understand why Tamra chose to squander the last three years of national free exposure by promoting a LOCAL business. It just doesn't make sense. The Housewives are a HUGE opportunity. Tamra should have been shown promoting a business with a product that the average person could go online and buy. Real designers would kill for a spot on HSN, but people like Nene and Melissa get prime spots just because they are a Howife. Obviously they have fans that will mindlessly buy their products just because of their name. I think it sucks for people with real talent struggling, but I can't blame the Howives for taking advantage of the opportunity.

Tamra was a dummy in this area. The gym looks to be struggling. I wonder if Tamra did the gym because of Eddie. The type of people that would join a gym just to see Tamra are probably not the type of people who actually live there.

• Love 3

I just mentioned Tamra in the Melissa Gorga thread. Melissa has a jewelry line on HSN. I will never for the life of me understand why Tamra chose to squander the last three years of national free exposure by promoting a LOCAL business. It just doesn't make sense. The Housewives are a HUGE opportunity. Tamra should have been shown promoting a business with a product that the average person could go online and buy. Real designers would kill for a spot on HSN, but people like Nene and Melissa get prime spots just because they are a Howife. Obviously they have fans that will mindlessly buy their products just because of their name. I think it sucks for people with real talent struggling, but I can't blame the Howives for taking advantage of the opportunity.

Tamra was a dummy in this area. The gym looks to be struggling. I wonder if Tamra did the gym because of Eddie. The type of people that would join a gym just to see Tamra are probably not the type of people who actually live there.

I think Eddie wanted to quit his day job and wanted  to hang around all day in Spandex.  They started the business before they were married, so my guess is once the money came in from the wedding special, Eddie quit his day job and Tamra has to support the household with RH money.

Tamra tried "Wines by WIves" and it folded.  The smart HWs, like Ramona, get others to use their capital to spring a product and keep their losses to a minimum.  Far better to receive 10% of sales than to try and bankroll an operation.  Tams did pick an absolutely stupid endeavor to waste her HW fame on.  And then there is the floor. 

• Love 2
(edited)

But, is anyone really surprised? She's not a smart woman in any way, shape or form. She's manipulative, yes, but not smart. She spent most of her life on her back and she didn't exactly raise Ryan to value education. Of course Tamra picked a stupid venture.

Edited by DeeplyShallow
  • Love 4

The gym was a stupid move.   Tamra was getting started in real estate, which doesn't take any more than 1k to get started.   The reason most people drop out of real estate is because it's commission only, and it takes some time before you make money.   She's had the luxury of having Bravo pay her salary for at least the past five years.   In five years, she could have afforded to build up her customer base and wait out the housing crash.   She also could have worked teaching classes or being a personal trainer and let the gyms she worked out of pay the overhead.   

I think the housewives making money on their ventures are far and few in between.   A gym did make more sense than a "fashion" line for the most part, but she had other options that would have brought in money with little investment.     Hell, I always thought Alexis working in booking at a plastic surgeon's office was the best use of her time and abilities. 

• Love 2
(edited)

FULL DISCLOSURE:  Okay, I admit it.  About a year or so ago, Vicki had that abomination of a fur vest up for auction on her Ebay site.

Only fellow PTers would understand my overwhelming desire to snap that baby up for the pop culture/snark value.  I seriously had to refrain from bidding on it because, dammit, that was one of the most atrocious things I've seen any of the housewives wear, and Vicki wore it in several episodes that season.  I just wanted to put it in a garment bag and gaze upon it for instant comical gratification whenever I felt the need.  A desire which, of course, my comparatively normal friends would never have understood.

*hanging head in shame*

Same team Persnick.   I just visit and torment Tamball's fitness center.  Ya know, went to the soft, soft, pre-soft opening.   Can you imagine walking into a grocery store and there she is with Eddie working demonstrations on the dirty sidewalk?  No one stopped. Or at the community concert?  She looks dried up and old up close and personal, I should ask Teeths if that's what her ovaries look like.  I do have to say, Eddie was very nice.  I'm exotic.  Just kidding.  Hey, where's the thread for tonight?  The only thing I would be interested in buying from these crazies from RHOC is Vicki's back yard.  Always loved it.  I guess being with Brooks, there are not to many parties to be have where someone will put their shoes on her couch.

You could say this 500,000 times over.  It's LA Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness, Pilates, Boxing and lots of hiking.  There are small studios opening up all over the place right here and they are in much better locations.  Also, I have never seen an ad for Cut in any local papers.  Ever.  Run into them doing demos on the side walk in front of Pavilions, saw them at the community concert with their pop up tents.  That's it.    The people that live here, walk around the lake for free.  Boot camp at a park and like I mentioned all the cheaper fitness centers.  Also, Cut markets to those that are super fit.  Those that are super fit have personal trainers in their own home gyms.  What a twat. 

She should sell cocktail napkins that say "Naked Wasted" on them which I'm sure would pay her lease.  Heck, her son doesn't even want to work there.  Eddie screwed up the floor.  <<<<<  Who listened to him?  Dumbass. 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

HURRY BEFORE SHE DELETES IT....TAMRA JUST POSTED THIS SCATHING FACEBOOK STATUS TO BRAVO AND ALL AND SUNDRY:

I submitted my BRAVO blog, but here are a
few facts that I am sure Bravo will take out of my blog when they post it:

1. production knew my daughter was sick and I could not make it to Lizzie's birthday party. They asked me to wait until the cameras were up in the limo to let Lizzie know. then they had her call me and say "how rude that you didn't call me".

2. As soon as Vicki and Shannon found out I was not going they both called me (yes me and shannon were friendly even though they make it out that we are not at this point-Just a few days prior we were rock climbing together). Shannon told me she was sick too and was told by producers that she had to go. I told her that was not right and she needed to be strong with them.

3. Vicki was pissed that she had to go alone! She told me she did NOT want to hang out with Dumb and Dumber (referring to Lizzy and Danielle) She asked me how she could get out of going. I jokingly said "tell production you have a yeast infection, its not like anyone is going to check". Vicki had No REAL reason not to go and ended up going …...2 hours late.

4. I never told Vicki I did not want to go to the party. But I did tell her that we don't usually go out when we have the kids and I did not feel right going to LA in party bus even if my daughter wasn't sick.

5. I have NO words for Vicki! She was so nice to my face and talked so much crap behind my back, then cries "Tamra ruined Brooks reputation" No Brooks ruined his own reputation when he was recorded by your son n law calling you names and saying you needed to be beat.

6. Briana knew about Brooks and disliked him years before I ever met him. NO I DID NOT PERSUADE YOUR DAUGHTER TO NOT LIKE BROOKS.
Like·Comment·Share

Link:  https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152640535368708&id=82781113707

• Love 6
(edited)

You are on the ball Persnickety. I'm surprised she hasn't deleted it yet.

With the way she acting during her last WWHL appearance and that post, I'm sure Tammy Sue's days are numbered.

HURRY BEFORE SHE DELETES IT....TAMRA JUST POSTED THIS SCATHING FACEBOOK STATUS TO BRAVO AND ALL AND SUNDRY:

Link:  https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152640535368708&id=82781113707

Fantastic catch!!!!  Made my night.  She's toast.  What a DIRTY twat:  "I jokingly said "tell production you have a yeast infection, its not like anyone is going to check". Vicki had No REAL reason not to go and ended up going …...2 hours late."

This will be gone by tomorrow.

TAMBALLS!  How fucking stupid can you be -- as a local business owner in my community, get your fucking yeast infection out of here, along with your anal, do you use those towels you roll at home to clean it up?  GTF out!  I may fucking picket C***. 

But I have better things to do at 24 Hour Fitness.   Who has ever said "yeast infection" in the last 10 years?  You twat.  Just get out of my neighborhood dirty old lady.  Ryanroid needs a babysitter and a gym SIX HOURS AWAY! 

Besides my post, does anyone else think this show has gone down right nasty?  Even with the Dullbrows on it? 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 4

I know I said upthread that she's not smart at all but is she really THAT stupid to call out production/Bravo like that? Between this and genius Ryan's rant, I wonder what's up. Could it be she was told her days are numbered and she's lashing out?

• Love 1
Besides my post, does anyone else think this show has gone down right nasty?  Even with the Dullbrows on it?

Yes, yes, and yes. It seems like every group conversation they have devolves into sex talk. Heather stipulated that she wanted to the talk to be "saucy", but not "raunchy" (I could be using the wrong adjectives, but you get my point) - but she got quite the opposite. It's as if none of these people are capable of intelligent conversation, so they just appeal to their basest instincts. The Dubrows aren't any classier than the rest. Terry was more excited than anyone to live vicariously through Eddie's anal talk. Maybe I'm a prude, but I would have left the table. None of my friends need to know which sexual positions my husband and I favor. 

• Love 5

Who has ever said "yeast infection" in the last 10 years?  

I have.  As a matter of fact, I just said it yesterday.  Why?  Is there a new term for it that I don't know about?  What do I know anyway.  I still call bladder infections, bladder infections, lol, even though the correct term now is UTI.

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm not very versed in Facebook, but are you guys sure that is an authentic account?  That it says "Fictional Character" under her name on the profile page makes it suspect to me.

I hope it is authentic because holy hell, Bravo is going to love that.  And it would also confirm what we've already known but not to this extent:  these shows are completely fake and producer driven.

Edited by ryebread
(edited)

I'm curious why Tamra is lashing out at Bravo this season? This isn't the first time Bravo showed her to be an evil troll.

Tamra and her son have been outing a lot about production manipulation. It's not like we don't know about it, but just seems odd that she is talking so much about it.

Can I dare to dream that her days are numbered?

I have. As a matter of fact, I just said it yesterday. Why? Is there a new term for it that I don't know about? What do I know anyway. I still call bladder infections, bladder infections, lol, even though the correct term now is UTI.

This made me laugh lol. Probably because, my mom used whisper the words "yeast infection" and "bladder infection", if the subjects came up. And with her thick Spanish accent it always made me and my sisters laugh till we cried.

I miss that woman.

As far as I know it's called yeast infection (( Kanye shrug)).

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 2

I know I said upthread that she's not smart at all but is she really THAT stupid to call out production/Bravo like that? Between this and genius Ryan's rant, I wonder what's up. Could it be she was told her days are numbered and she's lashing out?

Fingers crossed.

(edited)

But, is anyone really surprised? She's not a smart woman in any way, shape or form. She's manipulative, yes, but not smart. She spent most of her life on her back and she didn't exactly raise Ryan to value education. Of course Tamra picked a stupid venture.

I firmly believe that Eddie got the gym (probably with some kind of help from Bravo) in exchange for putting his gay lifestyle aside, marrying Tamra, and living a lie for however long it lasts/is contracted for. I think he sold his soul to Andy whom we all know is one of Satan's fave sidekicks, lol.

I wonder, if behind the scenes, Backdoor Tamra already knows something that we don't. Maybe her days are numbered and that's why she feels she can "get away" with all these things she has said and done. Could she be "wilding out" in hopes that We or Oxygen will offer her a sub reality show? If she is as reliant on that Bravo check like we all KNOW she is, why would she jeopardize it?

Edited by leisawoo

Once again, Tamra and Housewife Terry had to "go there" again, with regards to Shannon, and call her "certifiable." Once again, why does Terry feel the need to "take the Beadors down."  Don't they know how damaging that kind of thing is? They know they are being filmed, so for them to say that is despicable. 

On another note, I think that Tamra's comments about her anal history is disgusting.  What was the purpose of that?  Is she supposed to be sexy?  And why did she choose to divulge that info in mixed company? It's one thing to discuss this with friends, but another thing to talk about that with other men.  Not only will her kids likely hear about it (if not, see it), but she also has parents and brothers who most likely tune in to the show.  I am like my fellow poster, and don't care what people do in the bedroom, so long as it is between consenting adults.  I don't even know why I'm shocked.  She's trashy.  

Tamra, by the way, if you drink to the point that you black out, you need professional help.  Quit talking about Shannon having a drinking problem, and acknowledge your own.

• Love 6
Tamra, by the way, if you drink to the point that you black out, you need professional help.  Quit talking about Shannon having a drinking problem, and acknowledge your own.

I don't think it's impossible that Tamra has a drinking problem, but I think she is trotting out this "I was drinking, I can't remember" schtick so she doesn't have to be accountable for her actions. 

• Love 6

I don't think it's impossible that Tamra has a drinking problem, but I think she is trotting out this "I was drinking, I can't remember" schtick so she doesn't have to be accountable for her actions.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Though she's already screwing up with selective memory during her black outs.

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm not very versed in Facebook, but are you guys sure that is an authentic account?  That it says "Fictional Character" under her name on the profile page makes it suspect to me.

My understanding is that she changed it to "fictional character". 

http://www.realitytvscandals.com/2014/07/29/tamra-judge-facebook-confession-bravo-tv-and-production-planned-lizzie-rovsek-birthday-bust/

Nene Leakes has done the same thing in a different way - she posted her Bravo blog on her own website once or twice last season, where she alluded to production type set-ups.  Teresa Guidice has also posted her blog on her web site and done the same.   Nene's issue IIRC had to do the pajama party fiasco, and Teresa's was about the reunion.  Apparently she and Caroline ended on a decent note, and the footage made it look like they did not. It was shown out of sequence.

No HW is indispensable, but Nene and Teresa are far bigger draws than lil ole Tammie.  So, she may well be cutting off her nose to spite her face.

Edited to add that I remember hearing Andy tweeting once that no casting decisions for upcoming seasons are made until AFTER the reunions are filmed.    But I still think Tams is more expendable then she might think.

It also looks like her Facebook post has been deleted.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 1

I'm not very versed in Facebook, but are you guys sure that is an authentic account?  That it says "Fictional Character" under her name on the profile page makes it suspect to me.

I hope it is authentic because holy hell, Bravo is going to love that.  And it would also confirm what we've already known but not to this extent:  these shows are completely fake and producer driven.

Oh no, it's authentic, that's her real page.  She just recently added that "fictional character" under it after Andy put her on blast on WWHL for her saying it was her "job" to stir shit.  Her FB is like a twisted art.  She fights with posters who dare to disagree with something she's done, she insults them, sics her followers on those who upset her....It's a bizarre little world in which she lives commanding her more rabid fans.

It also looks like her Facebook post has been deleted.

Glad I saw it when I did so we could all read it before she second-guessed herself.  She's such a duplicitous twat.  

That's exactly what I was thinking. Though she's already screwing up with selective memory during her black outs.

Which is quite the contrast to the "healthy living" image she's been trying to front since she and Eddie opened C*** Fitness.

Can't have it both ways, Tasmanian Tamra...Are ya living clean and healthy, watching carbs and cut back on the sauce, or are you so fucking "naked wasted" most of the time that you can't recall what you said?

Pick a story and stick to it, please.  Your credibility is just about nil as it is.

• Love 8
(edited)

Her Facebook rant has been picked up by every blogger-no backing down now.  Tamra is walking a fine line and even if she is not invited back-she is still under contract with Bravo and confidentiality applies.  I don't think her child was all that ill and she should have a back up in the event she has to work and her child is sick.

I hope this is HER last season on RHOC.

ETA: HER

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4
(edited)

Her Facebook rant has been picked up by every blogger-no backing down now.  Tamra is walking a fine line and even if she is not invited back-she is still under contract with Bravo and confidentiality applies.  I don't think her child was all that ill and she should have a back up in the event she has to work and her child is sick.

I hope this is last season on RHOC.

I don't believe for one hot second that Sophia was ill.  I believe Vicki in this case, that Tamra just didn't want to go.  Which is fine and good, but for fuck's sake, Tamra, learn some decent social graces and if you don't want to call, send a text telling the other person you won't be attending with the catch-all "something came up."  Hell, Vicki didn't want to go either, but she did.  As for the "dumb and dumber" remark, I'm surprised LIzzie didn't immediately call her out on that in a joking way...."Okay, Vicki, am I dumb or dumber?"  Except Lizzie said Vicki was yelling it....As far as I could tell, she was whispering it to Brooks as they got ready to board the bus....Maybe because they were wearing mics it blasted a lot louder than Vicki thought it would?  But, well, Vicki's been doing this show forever, so she should be very aware of that possibility.  

If I try to apply any sort of logic to these shows, it just causes more and more questions.  

I have mixed seasons about this being the last season of RHOC.  I still really get a lot of comic relief from this show.  Before they fully pull it off, I would love for Bravo to try to get back some previous cast members to try to get the ratings back up and the show back to what it used to be.

Oh, and to get rid of freaking Tamra.  Hell, I'll take Peggy Tanous at this point as her replacement, and I loathed that superficial clam.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2