Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Part V

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Another really solid episode, I’m loving this season, very suspenseful, I like how we find out more and more about the case each week but are still left with a lot of questions.

So we now know what spiritual practices Percy was involved in and how she got involved in them, so that is cleared up, and now we have more of a hint of what Percy was so troubled by, so apparently someone died and she feels responsible, I’m guessing it’s this Valerie person. And the ex boyfriend who was murdered clearly knew something about it and was killed to ensure his silence, but by who? My money is still on Colin, that guy is a real dick and something seems off about him, and I can’t tell if Meg is really on Ambrose’s side in this, or if she’s trying to keep tabs on him and throw him off track, Colin is by far the favorite son and she may be trying to shield him. The Lam family may know something as well, given the mom’s strong reaction to seeing Percy with CJ and the fact that Percy went to CJ and almost told him what was bothering her. So much good suspense in this show, this season is really good.

And from the preview for next week it appears police chief Lou is trying to get Ambrose off of the case, I’m still wondering if he’s covering for someone or is somehow involved. Can’t wait to find out more!!

Edited by Xeliou66
  • Love 7

Apologies if this has been brought up in another episode thread, but one thing that's bugging me is that this seems to have a  similar vibe to Season 2 in some ways, with the group of new age something-or-others getting into some unusual kind of spiritual practice. Speaking of past seasons: I also really never, ever needed to hear the name "Jamie" ever uttered again. (Despite cringing at that mention, though, I couldn't for the life of me remember the other past situations and people cited in that scene)

I really, really like this cast.

• Love 2

Does Ambrose only get tangled up with cults, obsessed people and New Age bullshit?  When Harry agreed to be dunked in frigid water so "he could see what Percy went through", I got the sense that I'm going to feel stupid for hanging with this show... just like the previous seasons.

Edited by patty1h
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
On 11/11/2021 at 4:16 PM, Melina22 said:

The actress who plays Percy is so good. Today I finally figured out who she reminds me of. She could be Rami Malek's sister.

That's funny, because I thought she looked like the chef/lover in the series "You" (I'm not giving more detail because I don't want to spoil anyone who hasn't watched that series). Their features are really similar, but I finally looked the names of the actresses up and they are not the same (or even related).