Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07 Anger Mismanagement

• Start Topic

On 11/9/2021 at 9:25 PM, Marley said:

James is an absolute piece of shit. He’s not a changed man at all. I’m not sure what these improvements are that ppl keep talking about. 

Loved your entire post but this ^^^ is the best of the best. And yes, DJ Muppet is NOT clean and sober. What he is very consistent about is being a scumbag, filthy fame whore. Like mother, like son.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, snarts said:

I've no doubt James hit Raquel and that it wasn't the first time.  He's been abusive in past relationships and with his mother. Raquel explaining to Lisa how he blew up at his mother for merely mentioning the nose was telling. He's an angry, entitled, shit person drunk or California sober. I find Raquel vapid but harmless and wish she'd run far, far away. 

Charli droning on about her food stuff was about as interesting as watching paint dry. 

Brock calling Lala a bad apple or whatever was a bit rich.  Slow your roll, Scheana's man of the moment & focus on finding a new talent rather than copying Rob's TV hanging skills.

Lisa warning him about his temper was also huge tell, as was Raquel’s reluctance to tell Lisa about how the nose got messed up. She knows she can’t bullshit Lisa. James does have a short fuse — he’s shown it to Raquel many times, and he’s clearly not sober. There have been times when I think she’s been afraid of him. 

Of all the Bravo storylines that have left me uncomfortable, this is probably the worst. Possible domestic violence is not my idea of entertainment.

I admit Brock may be no big prize, but Lala had no business bringing things up in public as she’s done. She does not give one damn about Scheana and is only doing it to humiliate her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 10
On 11/13/2021 at 2:17 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Of all the Bravo storylines that have left me uncomfortable, this is probably the worst. Possible domestic violence is not my idea of entertainment.

Thank you for saying this. James is an abuser (most likely abused by his mommy) and please don't let these 2 procreate. (I mean Raquel & James. NOT James and his mommy!)

I know it's going to happen along with the usual Bravo wedding extravaganza. And LVP will be right there with her fake ass, wishing them well. Gross

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 11/13/2021 at 8:15 AM, snarts said:

Brock calling Lala a bad apple or whatever was a bit rich.  Slow your roll, Scheana's man of the moment & focus on finding a new talent rather than copying Rob's TV hanging skills.

That TV fell off of the wall in the middle of the night.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 11/12/2021 at 1:44 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Carter? That dude was just gross. Awfully gross. Creepy gross. Kristin was always such a sad case. It was pathetic, really, how she never really got him out of her system. He treated her like shit; she always made excuses and came back for more. (But that sounds like most of the relationships on VR, so…)

She is with a new guy, Alex.  He actually seems sweet and cute.  I still love Kristen.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
On 11/10/2021 at 10:00 AM, SarahPrtr said:

MARCIA MARCIA MARCIA!!!!!

Fail The Brady Bunch GIF

On 11/10/2021 at 1:17 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

Is "enchiladas" the new "pasta"? It's not about the enchiladas!!!

Jebus, what was that "Schemer's Enchiladas" thing about? I cannot recall them ever talking about her making them before now! 

On 11/10/2021 at 8:20 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Charli….a girl in search of a storyline. Who caressszzzzzzzzz…… 

I kinda wish Jax were back so we could watch her mocking him again.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 11/13/2021 at 7:48 PM, chenoa333 said:

Thank you for saying this. James is an abuser (most likely abused by his mommy) and please don't let these 2 procreate. (I mean Raquel & James. NOT James and his mommy!)

I know it's going to happen along with the usual Bravo wedding extravaganza. And LVP will be right there with her fake ass, wishing them well. Gross

Exactly. It’s like Jax and Brittany, but maybe worse. Jax was verbally abusive and physically intimidating at times, and Brit would make excuses for him. I’d hope that Lisa’s close relationship with and knowledge about James and his family would make her not want to be a part of any wedding, but for all we know she’ll officiate it. 

I sense a season finale — or if we’re lucky, series finale — of James and Raquel’s Storybook Wedding. I hope Raquel’s sister shows up more this season. I think she has her concerns about James, too.

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Apparently I missed a season because I have no idea who the phuck are Cory and Charli? They're definitely boring. I'll give them credit for that.

Charli was one of the new staff members brought on when most of the chuckleheads aged out of their SUR jobs. She was overshadowed by Dayna Kathan, also new that season, who I kind of miss.

Drawing a blank on Cory, even this season, so that tells you how menorable that person is to me. LOL.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Drawing a blank on Cory, even this season, so that tells you how menorable that person is to me. LOL.

From the brief moment I watched the current episode(s) I think Cory is Charli's SO/BF/husband? 

But damn all these people are looking really bad for being in their 30's/40's. Ariana, the Tom's, Katie, DJ Muppet. I've seen less lines and wrinkles on a California road map.

• LOL 3

I'm watching the "extended footage" version and they showed:

• Raquel showing successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks photos of her nose (obsessed much?)
  • Charli telling us how she first met Corey (he gave her and about a dozen other girls his phone number on his receipt).
  • DJ Muppet Baby sleeps in a fetal position because he hits and kicks Raquel in his sleep.
  • LaLa gave birth to a very hairy baby. 
  • LaLa and Katie talked about their plastic surgeries during that b"truth or dare" game at the tasting party.
  • The two Tom's making out during their "brainstorming" session.

OK, I made up the last one, but I just love this guy's hoyay recaps.

As Schwartz and Sandoval are lying on the floor, both on their backs, their heads inches away from each other, Sandoval hears the whipped-cream cannon go off in Schwartz’s mouth. “Hey, bro. Let me get some of that,” he says. Instead of passing him the gun, Schwartz rolls over on top of Sandoval, presses his lips to his friend’s, and passes him a mouthful of warm, half-dissolved whipped cream. It’s more erotic than it sounds. They start making out furiously, the mushrooms making every moment feel like a whoosh, every sensation on their body like a tsunami of pinpricks ebbing and surging like the tide through a bed of seaweed.

Schwartz can’t take it anymore. All of the sensation, all of these little bubbles of warmth, is flowing directly to his crotch, making it swollen and hard. He gets up on his knees, undoes his pants, and takes it out of his boxer briefs. Sandoval props himself on his arm and just stares at it, slack-jawed and drooling. “Dude, is it the mushrooms,” Sandoval asks, “or is it always this big?”

Schwartz slides his palm over Sandoval’s hair and latches it behind his head before pulling it close. “Does it really matter?” he says with a sly grin that feels like the edges of his mouth could stretch to eternity.

ETA:

• Does anyone have or seen screen shots of the Toms' vision board and notes they took? I am curious what they wrote about their "retro future dive lounge".
  • I had to laugh about See You Next Tuesday having no more than a dozen people in attendance, most of whom were cast members.
  • At Charli's food party, Scheana brought her "world famous" enchiladas in a dish with "Scheana's Enchildas" on it, like she custom-ordered the dish with that on it.

Edited by Gharlane
Added more notes from my rewatch.
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 11/10/2021 at 12:25 AM, Marley said:

LaLa and Randall with Ken and Lisa. Lame. Lol LaLa thinking she belongs in Beverly Hills. How’s that working you fake bitch.

Flashbacks just make me miss what the show used to be lol.

I wonder if Lala would audition to be on RHOBH or RHOC ? She would be more disruptive than Brandi Glanville.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 11/11/2021 at 3:46 PM, FlyingEgret said:

It just dawned on me that hanging a TV is so much easier now that you dont have to worry about cable wires.  I bet anyone could hang a TV in under 7 minutes; well maybe not Raquel...

The TV fell off the wall later! 🤣 Brock admitted it fell down & said he didn't have the right tools & parts...

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, IslandGirl said:

The TV fell off the wall later! 🤣 Brock admitted it fell down & said he didn't have the right tools & parts...

I wondered if they drilled that TV stand into a wall stud or sheet of drywall. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 11/11/2021 at 10:25 AM, Carolina Girl said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have your concept fixed BEFORE you go looking at/for a space.

It's like the two chuckelfucks were driving around one day, saw a closed restaurant/bar space for rent and said "I know!  Let's open our OWN bar!"  You will never convince me that these idjits even bothered to go into a nearby establishment to see what the clientele for the area would be, let ALONE checked up on the demographics or what establishments in the area were doing.  

I live in the area they are "opening" in and that space has been multiple restaurants over the years.  Nothing seems to be successful there.  Not sure why.  The parking situation is rough...I never went to any of the restaurants that were there previously.  Interestingly, the Mexican restaurant that was there recently reopened in the same area, but on the main street which gets a lot of foot traffic.  

• Useful 2

I’ve been rewatching. You can see the moments that led to Scandoval.

Sandoval’s ego is out of control. The success of TomTom, Rachella impressing everyone. 

He monologues about James Bond films. Ariana could not give a hoot, and walks away from him while he drones on.

He’s very focused on himself. He gives Ariana very few reasons to prioritize him. 

Ariana criticizes him for insisting that his special lighting is, like, awesome. 

Meanwhile, at Charli’s “These mussels are making me gag” party, Rachel overindulges with the absinthe and REALLY lets the dumb out. “What does phallic mean?” “What’s a ‘First Lady’?”

She’s also less inhibited and succumbs to the urge to ingratiate herself with Sandoval. “Tom, what’s going on with your bar?”

James has no patience or tolerance for how ignorant (DUMB, really effin DUMB) his fiancée is. Ariana feels compassion for and protective of Rachel; most likely because Ariana was once in an emotionally abusive relationship herself,

Rachel explains the whole nose surgery debacle. James announces how stressful it is for him. Sandoval expresses how upsetting it is to learn that Rachel needs to pay $30,000 to correct the initial rhinoplasty. 

Sandoval no longer wants a partner or actual friendships. He prefers fans who will not defy him. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz