Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E04: Week 4

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

Jeez, dive for cover, Martin!

I’m trying real hard to determine whether Martin would be good looking with different hair. I think he might, but the hair is so difficult to ignore that I can’t definitively tell.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

I think Kaitlyn just gets odder and odder looking.  Is she trying to look older, as in 20 years older than her age?  I know it gets brought up a lot, but she was so cute and pretty.  It is such a shame she didn't embrace her real face :-(

• Love 10

I’m sorry. They’re trying to lose control of the car on purpose—while they’re both careening about at the same time?! They have a lot of dangerous dates, but this is ridiculous. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Martin’s not going to take any sides—but he’s going to take Jamie’s side. Bad move, dude. Michelle is recoiling from him in this tub.

First, Martin keeps his hairstyle for the date. Second, he forgot half his shirt, and Third, he brought up Jamie on his one on one date and by inference, Michelle’s judgment.

• LOL 7

The skid pad is one at a time, there is a track close by it that might have given the impression they were in same track.  BMW would NOT, let them be on it at same time.

Brandon looks like he’ll be the one who can’t handle not having a one on one.  I like Naytes attitude, he didn’t sound cocky, he sounded confident.  

Martin and Michelle keep good eye contact, but I can’t see them having too deep a connection.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Ok, the Risky Business guy made me chuckle.

Slumber party?! Ok, this is much better than the Pillow Fight to the Death, as I assumed.

There’s a Build-A-Bear machine?!? Yeah, there’s too much fun stuff for anyone to care about stealing Michelle for a chat.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Jeez, dive for cover, Martin!

I’m trying real hard to determine whether Martin would be good looking with different hair. I think he might, but the hair is so difficult to ignore that I can’t definitively tell.

I think he would very cute as he has a great smile 

• Love 1

Ok this date definitely took an ugly turn. 🤦🏻‍♀️I don’t know why they insist on these competition dates? They aren’t entertaining to me but I guess I’m in the minority because wwe is very popular. Michelle is right, it takes away from time with the lead. Although these guys were ignoring her even before it became a competition.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 6

Every time they show that traveling nurse recruiter, I wonder whether he’s a traveling-nurse recruiter or a traveling nurse-recruiter. Who travels: him or the nurses? I guess it makes more sense that he’s a traveling-nurse recruiter who recruits nurses to travel where needed rather than a traveling nurse-recruiter wherein he scours the countryside for nurses. Okay, I missed all of the teddy bear fights contemplating this.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, alexa said:

I think Kaitlyn just gets odder and odder looking.  Is she trying to look older, as in 20 years older than her age?  I know it gets brought up a lot, but she was so cute and pretty.  It is such a shame she didn't embrace her real face :-(

I wish she would go to one of those “ botched” drs and fix it . She my think this is fabulous. I guess as long as she feels good about it, thats half the battle . Fyi tonites episode is very boring , first one where michelle annoyed me with her boohoos.

• Love 11

On one hand, I feel bad for Michelle, but on the other hand….why is she just standing there?  Pretty much any other Bachelorette would have jumped into the centre of the celebration, maybe with her own Teddy Bear.  

• Love 17

This teddy bear fight-off is great. Now I'm imagining what football would be like if they played with teddy bears instead of footballs. Hard to make a 50-yard field goal, I imagine.

You couldn't do basketball unless you had bouncing teddy bears.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Dottie D said:

Ooh, is the after party going to be canceled ljust ike the cocktail parties?!

Or Michelle just won’t show up to it and no one will notice because they’re playing their epic Duck, Duck, Goose game?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

The guys were trying to be good sports at first…I’m sure a group slumber party wasn’t their idea of fun.   Then when they had the contest, they were on teams and it is normal to celebrate with your team.  

Michelle has to demand to be seen, and not fade into the background.  Why wasn’t she up cheering during the teddy fights?

• Love 11

I feel for Michelle.   I am starting to wonder if this is the right opportunity for her.  She clearly has some trauma to deal with and work through.  She is a smart, beautiful, kind woman, chosen to be the lead, but she holds back like the overlooked teen she was.   Maybe national television might not be the best place for her to work out her issues.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

I liked Nayte's simple "I'm sorry for making you feel that way." He obviously didn't mean to hurt her (I don't think any of them did), but that felt sincere. 

Olu is sweet and Clayton seems nice too. She actually has a decent group of guys. I still have a crush on Romeo despite knowing nothing about him! 

• Love 10

The skid pad is one at a time, there is a track close by it that might have given the impression they were in same track.  BMW would NOT, let them be on it at same time.

Brandon looks like he’ll be the one who can’t handle not having a one on one.  I like Naytes attitude, he didn’t sound cocky, he sounded confident.  

Martin and Michelle keep good eye contact, but I can’t see them having too deep a connection.

why is dude whispering?

Edited by Riplet68
  • Love 1

She is PO’d!  At Chris, at the situation. Now they are going to fall all over themselves to talk to her. And he was honest about what Nayte said, but the tone was all wrong.  Nayte seems to be handling it well with her, hmm

• Love 3

Oh, no. Chris S puckered up for a smooch, but this guy just friend-zoned himself by being the Wrong Reasons accuser. This never works out well. You might get yourself ahead of the pack for one episode, but that puts the target on your back for the others to go on the defensive against you.

• Love 13