Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Better Angels

thewhiteowl
  • Start Topic

Bull and the TAC team are under pressure when they have just two days to prepare a defense for a midwife accused of practicing without a license. With time running out, the team tries to convince the private religious community of women their client helps to serve as character witnesses.

Also, the lawyer Bull hired for his juror tampering/bribery defense, questions (interrogates) the TAC staff.

I am so glad that someone (his attorney), finally had the stones to knock that perpetual smirk off of Bull's face.  He realized that he's not the master manipulator anymore, and unless he pulls a rabbit out of TAC's hat (which I'm sure the show will do), that he's facing a real life guilty verdict.

Marissa's whining about losing their jobs doesn't carry much weight.  A group with a success record like that would be snapped up by any big time law firm.  And Chunk is so mad at Bull anyway that he might just ditch him.

Bull did get a look in the mirror, sort of, by taking on the midwife's case.  She's just as arrogant as he is, and was making the profession more about her than helping with childbirths.  I'm rather glad she got taken down a peg or two, as there are other midwives available.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, judyri said:

So who do we know that hates Bull that much for such a big setup?

This is a good question. It has to be someone with the resources to pull it off due to the large sums of money involved. It also has to be someone who was closely following Bull and possibily the rest of the team. I have no idea who it could be.