Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Cold Feet

• Start Topic

I think the stress of an impending marriage (and thinking up new excuses not to marry) to Jenny has depressed Sumit. He's looking pretty rough lately. It doesn't help that he's literally pulling his greasy long hair out and rubbing his neck like there's a rope closing around it. Jenny refuses to read his body language; she acts like a deluded teenager. 

I remember Sumit used to be quite the neighborhood dandy, getting shaved and barbered in the street, in front of God and everyone. Probably showing off with Jenny's money. Now, he appears to have given up. Does he want to repel Jenny? He repels me.

Sumit and his father have white-lied their whole life for the benefit of not upsetting mother, so it makes sense that this is how Sumit will deal with the Jenny problem. Ambiguity reigns. 

I've read comments on YouTube from actual Indians who say that Jenny would not be safe living alone in India. She has a real dilemma about where she can live on her small social security check. Poor ol' girl. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
25 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

She has a real dilemma about where she can live on her small social security check.

Social security is supposed to be just a third of your income during retirement.  It appears that she didn’t plan at all for the other two thirds.  Then she took reduced SS because she wanted it at 62 rather than wait until 67.  That reduces it by a third.   She will end up back on her daughter’s sofa. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 11/14/2021 at 6:44 PM, Breedom said:

Go, girl! You must also be not so bad to look at if you have guys in their 40's pursuing you!

It's definitely not about looks, I have a humorous and happy go lucky  outlook on life and I am confident within myself, whether I'm single or not. I think my indifference seems to attract men. Who knows? Not me.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Chalby said:

It's definitely not about looks, I have a humorous and happy go lucky  outlook on life and I am confident within myself, whether I'm single or not. I think my indifference seems to attract men. Who knows? Not me.

Plus they don’t have to worry about birth control.

• LOL 3
10 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And yeah, I don't believe for one solitary second that anyone called or texted Ari or Janice, tattling like middle schoolers. 

I think they did.

Ari and Janice both mentioned Wish and Ethfa, Bini's sisters.

I don't think either one trusts Ari to stay in Ethiopia with Avi. Ari has done several things that have really crossed the line with them. Ari inviting Leandro to visit was just one of many things she's done they disapprove of.

As much as they love Bini, and know Bini loves Ari and Avi, I think they both believe it's inevitable Ari will pack up Avi and take him back to the U.S. permanently, sooner or later.

Yes, Bini will be hurt, terribly. But this will be the second time he's impregnated a white woman who's taken his child to the U.S. never to be seen again.

They may think the sooner Ari and Avi leave, the sooner Bini will get over them and hopefully find himself a nice Ethiopian woman to marry.

So yes, I do believe Wish and Ethfa texted/called/FaceTimed Ari and Janice. Ari believes Wish and Ethfa like her and care about her, so when they tell her anything about Bini, it's because they're "protecting" her. Girl power! But I think they deliberately put the worst possible spin on Bini's activities while Ari and Avi were in the U.S. - knowing full well Ari doesn't trust Bini and would believe the worst about him.

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

I think they did.

Ari and Janice both mentioned Wish and Ethfa, Bini's sisters.

I don't think either one trusts Ari to stay in Ethiopia with Avi. Ari has done several things that have really crossed the line with them. Ari inviting Leandro to visit was just one of many things she's done they disapprove of.

As much as they love Bini, and know Bini loves Ari and Avi, I think they both believe it's inevitable Ari will pack up Avi and take him back to the U.S. permanently, sooner or later.

Yes, Bini will be hurt, terribly. But this will be the second time he's impregnated a white woman who's taken his child to the U.S. never to be seen again.

They may think the sooner Ari and Avi leave, the sooner Bini will get over them and hopefully find himself a nice Ethiopian woman to marry.

So yes, I do believe Wish and Ethfa texted/called/FaceTimed Ari and Janice. Ari believes Wish and Ethfa like her and care about her, so when they tell her anything about Bini, it's because they're "protecting" her. Girl power! But I think they deliberately put the worst possible spin on Bini's activities while Ari and Avi were in the U.S. - knowing full well Ari doesn't trust Bini and would believe the worst about him.

Yeah I think at one point they wanted Ari to stay but by the time of the spa day they realized it’s a lost cause and Bini should cut his losses.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

So yes, I do believe Wish and Ethfa texted/called/FaceTimed Ari and Janice.

If I were Janice I would have given my phone number to several of Bini's relatives just to have some contacts in Ethiopia other than Bini and Ari.  And I would get their numbers, too. for emergencies.  So I do believe she heard from them.

4 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

Sumit and his father have white-lied their whole life for the benefit of not upsetting mother, so it makes sense that this is how Sumit will deal with the Jenny problem. Ambiguity reigns. 

Well, that's Sumit's side of the story.  I don't know if Pa Sumit would back him up.  Sumit lies like a rug. If I were his parents, I would still be steaming about Jenny's original visit.  I would never want her as a DIL.  Maybe Ma Sumit has just relented enough to see if Sumit will prevent the marriage on his own, and it looks like he may.  Unlike many, I hope they don't marry.  I think he is lazy, and he is planning on his SIL having to take care of the aging parents instead of him.  He will not want to take care of Jenny as she ages, and he definitely does not want the responsibility of taking care of her.  She is delusional;  I would have thought the charm would have worn off by now, but I think she has thought hanging in there  through each obstacle---gee, I sound like the narrators on American Ninja Warrior---makes their love stronger.  She needs to come back to the US and find a place for low income seniors.  I am wondering at some point if she will use an online astrology chart to see if it matches the "professional" who must have started as a little kid.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, azprimadonna said:

The nanny was still  living with Bini after Ari left.  We know she is a paid employee of Ari ( Janice) and is likely the source of some of the messages sent to them regarding Bini's behavior.  

Okay, I've put far too much thought into this already, but I'm still wondering about Bini's "move" to Kenya.  If Mimi the nanny/housekeeper/Ari minder was still employed when Ari left, does that mean she lost her job because Bini left to Kenya?  And what about the house?  And all of Ari's clothes that she left behind as "proof" that she would come back to Ethiopia?  Are they still renting that house in Addis Ababa?  Or did Bini have to pack everything up and put it into storage or cart it to Kenya when he was summoned by Ari?  Are Ari's parents paying for a string of domiciles in every country that she's lived in because she just leaves on a whim?  Remember when we learned that she abandoned Leandro because he was studying in Indiana but she just HAD to travel?  What's to stop her from doing that same thing to Bini?  I'd LOVE to travel worldwide if I had all of my expenses paid and could flit around as I pleased.  Especially knowing that I always had a comfy place at "home" and would be doted on just for existing.  Yeah, I'm a bit jaded.

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

Are Ari's parents paying for a string of domiciles in every country that she's lived in because she just leaves on a whim?

And how loaded are these people anyway? Dr. Weinberg is already past normal retirement age (which is fine--lots of folks prefer to keep working forever because they enjoy what they do), but I wonder how much is that he needs to continue producing income to fund Ari's useless life (and pay for her mother to follow her). I hope he has his own cardiologist.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Um, there are actually people who think Sumit and Jenny should marry? That's news to me!

I want them to stay together so they are off the market but marry?  Nah.

1 hour ago, Kath94 said:

Yeah, I'm a bit jaded.

A lot of us are!  Welcome!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 11/15/2021 at 11:51 AM, JeanJean said:

Kenny should tell his kids to stop having children, they're stretching him too thin.

In a brat-battle between Kenny's kids (the son seems cool) and the Potthast kids, who would win? 

At least one of Kenny's daughters always looks like she's on the verge of crying.

The apple does not fall far from the tree.

On 11/15/2021 at 12:09 PM, magemaud said:

The obvious excuse for Sumit not wanting to get married in ten days: HE HAS TO WASH HIS HAIR! 

• He has to rotate the tires on his car
  • He has to watch Tiger King 2
On 11/15/2021 at 12:46 AM, CattyK said:

I was prepared for Sumit trying to chicken out of actually getting married.  I was not prepared for him saying his ex tried to change him and now he fears Jenny will try to change his activities and behavior.  

I'm really super curious on the wife and wish we can get her side of the story. Did she know about Jenny and is that what Sumit was referring to in "trying to change him". Is she doing ok? (Divorce and remarriage is hard in India).  How long would Sumit stay with her when Jenny was in town? Did (in her opinion) Sumit try to make the marriage work?  Did he make her wear a blond wig and talk like a chicken while they were having sex?  So many questions.

If it turns out that Jenny and Sumit actually marry in the end, I hope to never see these two again.  (along with Evil-lyn and Corey and Victor and Ellie).

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Maybe Sumit plotted with his parents saying something like, "Okay, NOW you can say that you're not going to stop us from getting married, but don't worry, it's never going to happen." The astrologer might be in on the scheme, too, because he sure made a 180 and suddenly was advising them of an auspicious date for the wedding. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, greekmom said:
  • He has to rotate the tires on his car
  • He has to watch Tiger King 2

He has to prepare for his upcoming Superbowl party.  In February 2022.

He has to have his snaggletooth fixed.  

Just now, magemaud said:

Maybe Sumit plotted with his parents saying something like, "Okay, NOW you can say that you're not going to stop us from getting married, but don't worry, it's never going to happen." The astrologer might be in on the scheme, too, because he sure made a 180 and suddenly was advising them of an auspicious date for the wedding. 

Was she giving a wedding date?  "Yes, I see it in the stars. November 1, 2032!"

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

and useless Bini.

Oh, no question, useless Bini. But from what we know of Ari's life pre-Bini, having her parents--or I think more precisely her dad--fund her vagabond, job-free lifestyle isn't anything new.

Also, it just occurred to me that there's one thing Kenny's kids don't seem to share with him: a yearning to get married. Back in the day, he couldn't, but they don't have that obstacle.

Edited by Mondrianyone
sticky keyboard
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Kath94 said:

Okay, I've put far too much thought into this already, but I'm still wondering about Bini's "move" to Kenya.  If Mimi the nanny/housekeeper/Ari minder was still employed when Ari left, does that mean she lost her job because Bini left to Kenya?  And what about the house?  And all of Ari's clothes that she left behind as "proof" that she would come back to Ethiopia?  Are they still renting that house in Addis Ababa?  Or did Bini have to pack everything up and put it into storage or cart it to Kenya when he was summoned by Ari?  Are Ari's parents paying for a string of domiciles in every country that she's lived in because she just leaves on a whim?  Remember when we learned that she abandoned Leandro because he was studying in Indiana but she just HAD to travel?  What's to stop her from doing that same thing to Bini?  I'd LOVE to travel worldwide if I had all of my expenses paid and could flit around as I pleased.  Especially knowing that I always had a comfy place at "home" and would be doted on just for existing.  Yeah, I'm a bit jaded.

I remember not long ago when I think it was Ari's sister sitting at the table and telling her enough!  You've had your little fling!  Is she the only one that speaks up to the princess?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I remember not long ago when I think it was Ari's sister sitting at the table and telling her enough!  You've had your little fling!  Is she the only one that speaks up to the princess?

And that is why Ari no longer talks to her, lol!!!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1

The interpreter couldn’t keep up with the conversation between Bini and Ari’s mom. Bini had to explain to her….what a joke. The interpreter is not giving exact translation. Bini understands and speaks enough English to communicate with Ari and her mom. The interpreter is just a buffer so Ari can continue with her dramatic antics. 

Ellie is not accepting the new reality of Victor's situation after the hurricane. Prior to it was much more simple. A little bit of work and we'll have a liveable place on a beautiful island. Now it's a shit show and their relationship has become transactional.

In fact, Ellie and Victor don’t seem like a couple to me at all. I don’t see any sparks between them and she acts so cold towards him. When he was describing how him and his family crouched in the cupboards for 6 hours she barely reacted. It was so odd. Even I was almost crying thinking about it, but she was so monotone: “Wow, that’s so awful”. I don’t get them at all.

Man, Kenny's kids suck. Acting like a toddler when they find out they aren't gonna be the only child anymore. “Waaaahh…daddy won’t have as much time for me anymore, I’m 30 and I need attention!” Have you ever heard of anyone more of a narcissist crying that she isn’t going to be #1 anymore?? Why don’t you think about a beautiful child they will be saving and giving them a wonderful home full of love?!?!?! But nope, can’t think about that, I got to think about attention I won’t be getting at freakin’ 30!! She is nuts!

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ellie is not accepting the new reality of Victor's situation after the hurricane. Prior to it was much more simple. A little bit of work and we'll have a liveable place on a beautiful island. Now it's a shit show and their relationship has become transactional.

In fact, Ellie and Victor don’t seem like a couple to me at all. I don’t see any sparks between them and she acts so cold towards him. When he was describing how him and his family crouched in the cupboards for 6 hours she barely reacted. It was so odd. Even I was almost crying thinking about it, but she was so monotone: “Wow, that’s so awful”. I don’t get them at all.

I think their relationship has always been pretty transactional.  Ellie has said she sent him thousands of dollars to keep him afloat when he couldn't work as a bartender in the pandemic including money to help fix up the house.  They were planning to open a bar/restaurant on the beach.  No way Victor had any money to invest, it was all Ellie.  

She is a whiner and a moper who clearly didn't have a clue as to how hard life would be after a devastating hurricane; but she's not wrong that he seems to view her as a walking ATM.  

I think she was dumb to go down there in the first place after the storm (or even before the storm; her entire plan seemed poorly thought out) and she should've caught the next flight home after going to Providencia and seeing how awful conditions were there.  Then, she could decide whether the relationship was worth the amount of money it was going to cost to keep the dream alive.  Considering Victor has cheated on her, it probably isn't.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I don't see sparks between any of the couples, proving, you don't fall madly in love with someone over a vacation getaway. Now it's too hard to admit they flubbed so they play along.

"Wow, that's so awful" is something you say when a friend tells you she spilled a drink on her new dress and stained it. It's not something you say when something of this magnitude falls upon a person.

• Love 3
On 11/17/2021 at 5:28 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

The interpreter couldn’t keep up with the conversation between Bini and Ari’s mom. Bini had to explain to her….what a joke. 

I don't believe for a second she's a professional translator. I think she's a friend, GF, or relative of one of his friends. She is beautiful and may have noticed the success of Adam (Azan's translator). 

If they could get SumMeat's first wife for the Tell-All, it would be the biggest get ever...

Victor is a vacation fling and an old one at that. Too bad Ellie had tried to extend it and at this point is basically paying for companionship and affection, yet they don't even seem to like each other. It boggles my mind she could not find anyone to partner with in Greater Seattle-Tacoma.  "Wow, that's so awful"--yeah, that's like damaging your car or finding out your friend's BF is cheating (hint hint). 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5
On 11/15/2021 at 11:03 PM, MrBuhBye said:

When they first moved in they said there was no AC.  Wonder if they installed it as Kenny is so whiny about every little thing and it looks hot there.

Kenny & Armando on the Pacific coast not far south of San Diego. It's basically the best climate in the world. Any condo with an ocean view shouldn't need AC in that part of the world.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Okay - a bit off topic:  a few people were concerned with my son and his cavity:  He is getting it taken care of next Tuesday, lol!!!  Last night I had a dream that someone tagged me and asked where I had been.  I think I need to dial things back.........

• Useful 1

Watching this show is like watching a soap opera: you can pick it up a year later and not have much problem following it.😁 But one thing I don't know is what was wrong with Avi that Ari needed to take him back to the US for treatment? Thanks!

(P.S. Other than that, I haven't missed much!)

• LOL 3
49 minutes ago, HerkyJerky said:

Watching this show is like watching a soap opera: you can pick it up a year later and not have much problem following it.😁 But one thing I don't know is what was wrong with Avi that Ari needed to take him back to the US for treatment? Thanks!

(P.S. Other than that, I haven't missed much!)

He had a serious hernia.   However, the pediatric surgeon in Ethiopia could have fixed this in a hour, without the plane ride, and waiting over a month for him to get surgery in the U.S. 

I really hate the way Ari is treating Bini, if she doesn't like or trust him, she shouldn't have had a baby with him.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
On 11/18/2021 at 9:35 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I really hate the way Ari is treating Bini, if she doesn't like or trust him, she shouldn't have had a baby with him.

What I don't get is why these people (seems to be the ladies) want a man in their life to demean, not trust, worry where there are in terms of females, want them to be unemployed so they can "reach" them, etc......I know I am spinning my wheels, here, but I like my partner when he pays his bills, is employed, has a safe driving record, etc.    My hubs is getting together with some high school friends for an annual dinner at someone's house.  WHAT IF HE TALKS TO THE HOST's WIFE????

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

What I don't get is why these people (seems to be the ladies) want a man in their life to demean, not trust, worry where there are in terms of females, want them to be unemployed so they can "reach" them, etc......I know I am spinning my wheels, here, but I like my partner when he pays his bills, is employed, has a safe driving record, etc.    My hubs is getting together with some high school friends for an annual dinner at someone's house.  WHAT IF HE TALKS TO THE HOST's WIFE????

I think it has something to do with control issues.  It's not the man who is the problem in the relationship, it is the insecure woman who wants a man who she can control.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, treeofdreams said:

I think it has something to do with control issues.  It's not the man who is the problem in the relationship, it is the insecure woman who wants a man who she can control

^^^ I've always felt that in 90 D (and other shows, like Love After Lockup for example), the women are looking for a man to play a part in their lives. A part that the women have written. It doesn't matter really who that guy actually is, what matters is that they say what the woman expects them to say, that the guy does what the woman wants them to do. These women freak the fuck out when it dawns on them that these are actually living, breathing people with thoughts, ideas, and dreams of their own.

Not that many of these guys are anything to write home about. But still, the women just want to control them. 

• Love 5

I was just watching the end of this episode again and yep, there it was.  Evelyn says to Corey, "I never wanted to get engaged.  You made me get engaged.  I never wanted to get married.  You made me get married."

Typical controlling behavior - turn it around and accuse the victim of being controlling

Similar to an abuser who has just hit their victim saying "Now look what you made me do."

• Love 6
6 hours ago, treeofdreams said:

I was just watching the end of this episode again and yep, there it was.  Evelyn says to Corey, "I never wanted to get engaged.  You made me get engaged.  I never wanted to get married.  You made me get married."

Typical controlling behavior - turn it around and accuse the victim of being controlling

Similar to an abuser who has just hit their victim saying "Now look what you made me do."

Just like when she threw him out and he hooked up with someone else, he thought it was over although he moved on just a bit too quickly but Evilin probably made it clear they were done.  I guess she needed more pocket change she decided she wanted that jellyfish of a man back she acted like the wife who had been cheated on, that manipulative behavior is scary but Corey knew about her ways since day one...I hope they will be very miserable together for years to come.

• Love 8
On 11/15/2021 at 2:52 PM, Breedom said:

As much as I don't like Janice, she seemed to make a little bit of progress. Ari doesn't respect Bini's opinions and refuses to let him have his say. I cannot and would not tolerate my mother getting in the middle of my relationship, but in this case since Ari is unable to listen, Janice was able to step in, listen and come to some kind of fair conclusion. I just wish she would have backed Bini up more. So does Janice have the courage to point out to Ari that she is also (mostly, IMO)  to blame? Probably not, since Ari may break - so fragile, you know. Oh, and how offensive to Bini to have a translator there! The hits just keep on coming.

I didn't catch Ellie and Chinny's segment where they apparently were talking about having a baby. WHAT?? Oh, what a great, well-thought out decision. While watching an earlier segment on them, I thought that Ellie had to be the most unsexy woman on the show.

Where is Xebug67? I love her comments!

Hi Breedom.  Thank you for asking about me.  I'm here, but just quiet.  My husband of 18 years passed away a week ago Sunday after a three-week battle with COVID on a ventilator in the hospital.  We just buried him this past Saturday.  I live in Glendale, AZ and had him buried up where my in-laws live (he had 10 brothers and sisters) in Page, AZ.  I spent the week up there with them following his passing until the day after the funeral.  Reading and liking all of your guys' comments has been about all I could muster for the past month.  I'm pretty devastated right now and terrified of the future moving forward alone without him.  I'm thankful for the amazing in-laws I have, who were insanely good to me.  I don't have any family of my own here where I live, and the only family that I do have of my own is two cousins who live in Florida, so it's been pretty rough. 

Despite having had the 2 vaccines I was also diagnosed with COVID, but because I had been vaccinated, for me the recovery was fairly quick and easy after having an infusion treatment that my PCP recommended me for.  I of course had to quarantine, which I did.  My husband was not allowed any visitors the first two weeks that he was in the hospital, but was finally released from isolation the same day that my PCP released me from quarantine, so I was at least finally able to go and sit with him, but he was so deeply and heavily sedated for the ventilator that we never got to speak to each other again.  He passed away a week after that.

What ticked me off was they put him on the ventilator in the middle of the night without discussing doing so with me.  My poor husband was all alone, and knowing that he was shortly about to be put on the ventilator he spent his time sending "I love you" messages to all of his siblings and to me and our critters via email and text.  That was my last contact with/from him forever.

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

Hi Breedom.  Thank you for asking about me.  I'm here, but just quiet.  My husband of 18 years passed away a week ago Sunday after a three-week battle with COVID on a ventilator in the hospital.  We just buried him this past Saturday.  I live in Glendale, AZ and had him buried up where my in-laws live (he had 10 brothers and sisters) in Page, AZ.  I spent the week up there with him following his passing until the day after the funeral.  Reading and liking all of your guys' comments has been about all I could muster for the past month.  I'm pretty devastated right now and terrified of the future moving forward alone without him.  I'm thankful for the amazing in-laws I have, who were insanely good to me.  I don't have any family of my own here where I live, and the only family that I do have of my own is two cousins who live in Florida, so it's been pretty rough. 

Despite having had the 2 vaccines I was also diagnosed with COVID, but because I had been vaccinated, for me the recovery was fairly quick and easy after having an infusion treatment that my PCP recommended me for.  I of course had to quarantine, which I did.  My husband was not allowed any visitors the first two weeks that he was in the hospital, but was finally released from isolation the same day that my PCP released me from quarantine, so I was at least finally able to go and sit with him, but he was so deeply and heavily sedated for the ventilator that we never got to speak to each other again.  He passed away a week after that.

What ticked me off was they put him on the ventilator in the middle of the night without discussing doing so with me.  My poor husband was all alone, and knowing that he was shortly about to be put on the ventilator he spent his time sending "I love you" messages to all of his siblings and to me and our critters via email and text.  That was my last contact with/from him forever.

My heart breaks for you. 

Hugs to you and your critters.

1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

Hi Breedom.  Thank you for asking about me.  I'm here, but just quiet.  My husband of 18 years passed away a week ago Sunday after a three-week battle with COVID on a ventilator in the hospital.  We just buried him this past Saturday.  I live in Glendale, AZ and had him buried up where my in-laws live (he had 10 brothers and sisters) in Page, AZ.  I spent the week up there with them following his passing until the day after the funeral.  Reading and liking all of your guys' comments has been about all I could muster for the past month.  I'm pretty devastated right now and terrified of the future moving forward alone without him.  I'm thankful for the amazing in-laws I have, who were insanely good to me.  I don't have any family of my own here where I live, and the only family that I do have of my own is two cousins who live in Florida, so it's been pretty rough. 

Oh, XEBUG67, I'm so sorry for your loss.   I lost my mother unexpectedly to Covid in April, so I kind of know what you're going through.  Drop me a line sometime if you just want a friendly ear.  So sorry for what you're going through.  Virtual hugs coming your way.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so unfair that those who are doing the right thing, getting vaccinated, etc. are still at risk. Lean on your in laws, they are still family and they sound wonderful!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Kath94 said:

Oh, XEBUG67, I'm so sorry for your loss.   I lost my mother unexpectedly to Covid in April, so I kind of know what you're going through.  Drop me a line sometime if you just want a friendly ear.  So sorry for what you're going through.  Virtual hugs coming your way.

Thank you Mondrianyone, Kath94, and gingerella.  You're all so very kind.  I appreciate the offer of dropping you a line, Kath94.  I'm so sorry for your loss as well.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

May beautiful memories bring you peace during this difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss, @Xebug67. Know that we will always be here for you. Sending you love and hugs. ❤️🙏🏾

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

May beautiful memories bring you peace during this difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss, @Xebug67. Know that we will always be here for you. Sending you love and hugs. ❤️🙏🏾

Thank you very kindly, Hotel Snarker.  The condolences from all of you lovely people mean so much.

• Love 4
On 11/23/2021 at 12:44 PM, Xebug67 said:

I am so sorry.  Sending you love and comfort.  ❤💜💚💛

• Love 2
On 11/23/2021 at 12:44 PM, Xebug67 said:

I am so sorry  for the loss of your husband. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am so sorry.  Sending you love and comfort.  ❤💜💚💛

Thank you Mrs. Hanson, Jeanne222 and Polliwollidoodle.  Your condolences are extremely comforting.  And yes, Polliwollidoodle, I enjoy the snark as much as anyone, but I also recognize that we're dealing with a great number of compassionate and kind people on here as well.

• Love 6