Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E08: I’ve Heard Rumors

healthnut
  • Start Topic

19 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Ya - we’re not supposed to talk about it in detail on here because it was a cyber crime. It was several years after she retired 😳 Holly Hubbard was hacked at the same time. I can’t remember the exact details of Heather O’s situation.

I think Heather O. had some "naughty" pictures on her phone (which they were told NOT to do because of what happened to other cheerleaders in the past) and it got hacked.  She went to Kelli in the mistaken hopes that, if she could get out in front of it, then the repercussions if the pics got leaked wouldn't be so bad.  She got dropped as a 2nd Group Leader the next year (there was speculation it was BECAUSE she "told" on herself) then was reinstated as either a 2nd Group Leader or Group Leader her last year on the squad.

3 hours ago, StellaCL said:

I am confused. Are you saying because they were victims of hacking they didn't get promotions like All Star or Group Leader? Or did they not want to do it because of the hacking and prefered to stay more anonymous?

I think that she was saying the girls that got hacked were likely denied some things like All-Stars, Group Leadership and probably Point because of their computers/phones getting hacked and the threat of things getting out that shouldn't be seen by anyone by the person involved.  Kelli was more concerned about the reputation of the squad then the girls themselves.  I get it to a degree because things like that could do some damage to the reputation of both the girl(s) and the team due to the "wholesomeness" and "girl-next-door" nature that they're trying to project.  After all, we can look back at the one girl who made it to Night 2 of Training Camp before getting shown the door because her ex-boyfriend sent naughty pictures to Kelli.  Revenge is but one reason girls should be VERY careful about those kinds of pictures.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I believe the issue with Heather was that they were specifically warned not to have nudes on their phone, because it happened to Holly A. And yet she still had risque photos on her phone. Therefore, the demotion seems to make sense, and in keeping with their normal (and justified) practices. She made a mistake, and was upfront about it. And nothing came of it. But the idea that she was mistreated seems absurd to me.

Edited by hypeman
Grammar
  • Love 1
On 11/8/2021 at 4:52 AM, RedDelicious said:

Ya - we’re not supposed to talk about it in detail on here because it was a cyber crime. It was several years after she retired 😳 Holly Hubbard was hacked at the same time. I can’t remember the exact details of Heather O’s situation.

Dm me the dish if you know it cos I'm nosy as hell (but then I think that is EVERYONE on this forum!!!!) and idk the dish on Toby and now I'm super intrigued.

On 11/8/2021 at 8:41 PM, StellaCL said:

I am confused. Are you saying because they were victims of hacking they didn't get promotions like All Star or Group Leader? Or did they not want to do it because of the hacking and prefered to stay more anonymous?

I think - maybe wrong on this - but I think Holly Hubbard still had everything from group leader and point AND pro bowl but had to give up being asked to be an all star and that was practically the only punishment Holly had right? Part of me wonder would she have gotten all stars without what happened to her. Tho I am not 100% sure on the "dirt" on her hacking and whether it was like Heather O that it was a complete accident. Heather had been forced to give up EVERYTHING from group leader. 

Dunno about Toby's incident at all.

21 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I think Heather O. had some "naughty" pictures on her phone (which they were told NOT to do because of what happened to other cheerleaders in the past) and it got hacked.  She went to Kelli in the mistaken hopes that, if she could get out in front of it, then the repercussions if the pics got leaked wouldn't be so bad.  She got dropped as a 2nd Group Leader the next year (there was speculation it was BECAUSE she "told" on herself) then was reinstated as either a 2nd Group Leader or Group Leader her last year on the squad.

I think that she was saying the girls that got hacked were likely denied some things like All-Stars, Group Leadership and probably Point because of their computers/phones getting hacked and the threat of things getting out that shouldn't be seen by anyone by the person involved.  Kelli was more concerned about the reputation of the squad then the girls themselves.  I get it to a degree because things like that could do some damage to the reputation of both the girl(s) and the team due to the "wholesomeness" and "girl-next-door" nature that they're trying to project.  After all, we can look back at the one girl who made it to Night 2 of Training Camp before getting shown the door because her ex-boyfriend sent naughty pictures to Kelli.  Revenge is but one reason girls should be VERY careful about those kinds of pictures.

This is what bothers me about Kelli and her double standards. Kelli is not consistant with her punishment. punishing someone for something that they CANNOT control, but then not giving out the same/worse punishment for something that one person CAN control is laughable.

I remember one season ... this was either Whitney Isleib's 4th or 5th year and they showed that social media seminar and they started talking about her halloween costume and yet they still gave her EVERYTHING from group leader to point to pro bowl. (Does anyone know what Whitney "lost" her third year? her halloween costumer happened in her second year so did she get any "goodies" like 2nd leader etc in her 3rd year? What year did Whitney become 2nd leader or was she not a 2nd leader/group leader at all?). Watching that episode I just thought (at the time) erm shouldn't you guys also talk about how there with any technology people can HACK into it even if you have a SECURE password etc it can be bypassed with a hacking program (not that I know alot about it, but we ALL know it can AND DOES happen. Only a very stupid person does not know that). It was funny to then watch that either it was that same episode they talked about 

Holly Hubbard was never a leader right? But still had pro bowl but wasn't allowed all star status at all. Which was what Holly, Heather, Jenna had to give up, being asked for all stars for "doing something stupid".

But Holly and Heather's mistake wasn't exactly their fault tho. Holly and Heather can't stop or control people hacking their phones. Whitney and Jenna has no excuse and deserve every punishment because they CAN control their actions. Jenna shouldn't have had group leader at all her final year and shouldve been pushed back in the triangle for her actions (sorry taking an underage to a club/drinking alcohol is one thing and just removing her from Canton game and removing her from point was a good enough punishment? But yet Heather's mistake had her leadership role taken off her the following year for something she cannot control was good punishment?).

Can someone hack into Kelli's computer and steal her personal info from both her personal and work computer please. Why? Because I want to see what then happens to her when that happens to her and how Charlotte and the cowboys deal with that. Because if they are WILLING to punish Holly and Heather for something they can't control, I'd love to see Charlotte's punishment to Kelli. LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I love the fact that we are FINALLY seeing a darker-skinned girl audition and get some love.  Not to knock the BIPOC people who have either auditioned, gone through Training Camp or made the squad before, but I think Kellee probably has the darkest skin we've seen in a long time and she is not only GORGEOUS but talented.  I would also love to get girls with even darker skin on the squad.  After all, Khoudia Diop, Alek Wek and Oluchi are all dark-skinned, gorgeous women (albeit in a different field of work).  There's also all the women who model for Isaac West. 

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 12

I loved the makeovers.  Jensen looked so pretty after the makeover.  It gave her a sparkle.  Kelee's new wig opening up her face was gorgeous.  Kaydiana's new more natural curls looked great.  Presley looked great with the red hair unfortunately it did not bring the fire she needed.  I always feel sorry for girls first time in the office they are cut.  I hope she takes classes in power pom and comes back.  Jen's classes would be a big help.

As to Lea, it's sad that she says she knows she does not have the DCC look.  She needs one of the vets to take her under their wing and give her makeup tips and work on her hair.  The hair cut was cute she just needs to learn more on doing her own hair because the little extra wave gives her something.  She is a phenomenal dancer and just needs a little makeup tutorial.  There are a lot of ladies that start out cute or next door pretty that after a year of being on the team really step up their glam.  Melissa once said that one lady just needed some product (hair stuff for volume) and a little more makeup.  Kat is one who comes to mind looks totally different when she is fresh faced.  Then there is Hannah and Kelli Q who I thought look prettier without their glam makeup cause their eyebrows aren't as severe.

The triangle looked great and if that was truly their first time, oh wow.  these rookies are really strong.

Alora Rose not surprised.  She looked furious that she did not make show group.  Her face when Kelli starts to talk was hysterical.  Kelli knows everything somehow.  She knows dancers everywhere and of course it would come back.

I'm glad Gina is one of the points but still don't like some of her facials.  There's some outtake on Facebook or insta where she calls Tess and Savannah and then talks about learning from Kashara.  I thought Gina's second year they paired her with Kashara a lot (roommates on trips) so she can learn how to be a leader of the team.  Obviously she has a lot of support from the other ladies.  Gina grew up a lot her first year and went from believing she is a step ahead of everyone to being one of the best at cheering on other girls.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lexusprincess said:

There's some outtake on Facebook or insta where she calls Tess and Savannah

I really liked this since watching their Instagrams Tess seems to be one of her best friends on the team so it felt very real. (at least as real as it can be knowing that it's all for camera though. Can't complain since it's better than nothing)

• Love 2