Type keyword(s) to search

House Hunters goes to first page

Samsung Google Chromebook/updated IPS Default theme

The only thread I have this issue with is House Hunters taking me to the first page of the thread. All other threads work correctly. After being taken to the first page, I then click the last page and it goes to the top of the page. I scroll down and it does show me the first unread post so it is keeping track of where I am, it just doesn't take me there automatically. And if the first unread post is on another page back instead of the last page it also shows that when I backtrack to find where I left off previously. 

eta I have tried the light theme and it works correctly for the HH thread. I prefer to use the IPS default theme.

Edited by stewedsquash
11 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

Samsung Google Chromebook/updated IPS Default theme

The only thread I have this issue with is House Hunters taking me to the first page of the thread. All other threads work correctly. After being taken to the first page, I then click the last page and it goes to the top of the page. I scroll down and it does show me the first unread post so it is keeping track of where I am, it just doesn't take me there automatically. And if the first unread post is on another page back instead of the last page it also shows that when I backtrack to find where I left off previously. 

eta I have tried the light theme and it works correctly for the HH thread. I prefer to use the IPS default theme.

Seems like this is specific to the IPS theme; I can ping IPS but as it's only a single topic it's happening with I'm not sure that there's much they will do. Definitely no other topics are affected in the same manner as far as you're aware?

1 hour ago, stewedsquash said:

I haven't come across it happening on other threads, just the House Hunters thread. Maybe it is just the glitch that keeps the whole IPS theme from glitching and we should just leave it alone, ha.

Who knows, heh. If you would like me to contact IPS about it I will - let me know.

• Love 1