Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: I Was Driving Carpool!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Rambunctiouscurls said:

Yes, please! I have so many questions. Is Jesus on a date with Grandma? Or Are they just friends hanging out and sharing a laugh? Is it blasphemy to wonder? Will Mary sic both Jesus and grannie on me now seeing as they are so tight. What is going on! 

91DFA843-066E-441F-B518-AA33C82FEEC7.jpeg

I just assumed Jesus was giving her money…..

• LOL 24
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

I just assumed Jesus was giving her money…..

Or she's his mortgage lender (didn't she have a mortgage company?) and he defaulted, so she is taking back his keys. Sorry, Jesus, you should've kept up with the payments! (Am I going to hell for this now? Or will Dr Cosby start haunting me? 😆)

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

I'll give Lisa this, the only time one of these shows made me want kids was when Lisa was dumping all over on Jack as the reason people weren't invited to whatever that wolf thing was.

It was Jack's guest list......

• LOL 12
On 11/8/2021 at 8:49 AM, SemiCharmedLife said:

They are probably either too afraid of her to say anything or... this is their revenge on her atrocious behavior.

I love what Heather said about Mary playing spin the bottle to see who she is angry with today.  She's becoming more unhinged by the minute!

Edit:  Jen was the one that made that comment about spin the bottle. As much as I don't like her, I've got to give her credit when she comes up with a good zinger.

• Love 9
23 hours ago, greeneyedscorpio said:

It always cracks me up when she throws shade on the other womens' sense of style.  Granted, a lot of it is awful, but she is by far the worst dresser on the show.  Just throwing feathery, bright colored weird looking designer brands together does not make you a fashion plate, my dear. 

Just when you think her fashion couldn't get any worse, she comes up with a new fashion disaster.  On the Halloween episode of WWHL, someone was dressed as Mary's TH look, with the houndstooth hat (and a silence-inducing poot made out of chiffon!)

• LOL 11
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Just when you think her fashion couldn't get any worse, she comes up with a new fashion disaster.  On the Halloween episode of WWHL, someone was dressed as Mary's TH look, with the houndstooth hat (and a silence-inducing poot made out of chiffon!)

And they won the costume contest!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Poor Bear Bryant, he’s been rolling in his grave, wondering who the hell introduced Mary Mary, bug eyed and scary to his beloved houndstooth hat 😳😤🤬

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 11/8/2021 at 11:58 PM, Marley said:

Mary is a disgusting POS. She is the last person who should be lecturing about fashion. She looks crazy all the time. She also thinks she is better then ppl when she’s not at all.

Also Mary thinking she’s some Italian expert is hilarious. She’s embarrassing.

Jenny and her family just scream fakeness. Not interested in watching them at all lol.

Finally we get to the good stuff with Jen! Of course it has to be at the end of the episode lol. Totally knew that was going yo happen.

That is the truth!

"What are you guys doing??"  "Making yogurt!!!!!!!!"  "Oh awesome I want to make yogurt!"  "YAYYYYYYY!!!!!"

🙄

23 hours ago, b2H said:

Well, the last 30 or so were WWHL, but the episode was truly super sized, as it were.

I understand Bravo has done this bit of technology chicanery to try and raise the ratings on WWHL because they have dramatically dropped.

Of course Andy has to trick people into watching wwhl.  Were the ratings good at one time? 

I wonder how bad the ratings would be without the auto-recording.  I always delete the show before Andy has had a chance to introduce the guests.. I wonder if I am counted as having watched the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

That is the truth!

"What are you guys doing??"  "Making yogurt!!!!!!!!"  "Oh awesome I want to make yogurt!"  "YAYYYYYYY!!!!!"

🙄

Of course Andy has to trick people into watching wwhl.  Were the ratings good at one time? 

I wonder how bad the ratings would be without the auto-recording.  I always delete the show before Andy has had a chance to introduce the guests.. I wonder if I am counted as having watched the show.

I delete it too.  WRT Jennie's family - I agree that they are boring and fake.  But the little boy responding to her requests with "Of course I can!" made me smile - he seemed sweet, and like he was trying to show us all what a nice little kid he is 😊

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, princelina said:

I delete it too.  WRT Jennie's family - I agree that they are boring and fake.  But the little boy responding to her requests with "Of course I can!" made me smile - he seemed sweet, and like he was trying to show us all what a nice little kid he is 😊

Maybe I am just jealous because my own kids never want to bake with me, or if they do they just want to lick the spoon.  :)  And my kids are never as sweet and enthusiastic as Jennie's little guy!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Mary is talking shit about the other ladies's style and I'm just thinking of the first time we saw her, she was wearing the seafoam green loofah looking dress. Her style has never been good. The only nice thing I have seen her wear is the dress she wears in the opening credits.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Maybe I am just jealous because my own kids never want to bake with me, or if they do they just want to lick the spoon.  :)  And my kids are never as sweet and enthusiastic as Jennie's little guy!

Well, did you forget the most important ingredient? A camera crew! 
My son never wanted to bake with me, either, or he'd want to and then get bored in the middle and wander off and leave me to do it all.

• LOL 6

I’m sure Jennie bribed her kids to act cutesy on camera. I seriously doubt the fame hungry woman actually makes yogurt with them. I don’t know why they added her. I’d rather watch crazy Mary talk to herself in her closet, Whitney’s husband practice his pole skills, Lisa’s kids pretend they have a business, Brooks talk about the aftermath of seeing the Shamazing hooha and Jen Shah yell at the  entire Shah squad than watch the grotesque Jennie. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I’m sure Jennie bribed her kids to act cutesy on camera. I seriously doubt the fame hungry woman actually makes yogurt with them. I don’t know why they added her. I’d rather watch crazy Mary talk to herself in her closet, Whitney’s husband practice his pole skills, Lisa’s kids pretend they have a business, Brooks talk about the aftermath of seeing the Shamazing hooha and Jen Shah yell at the  entire Shah squad than watch the grotesque Jennie. 

It's pretty bad when we'd rather watch Brooks. 🤣

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Mary is talking shit about the other ladies's style and I'm just thinking of the first time we saw her, she was wearing the seafoam green loofah looking dress. Her style has never been good. The only nice thing I have seen her wear is the dress she wears in the opening credits.

Someone else must have selected that dress.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 11/8/2021 at 7:42 PM, amarante said:

Why were Jen and Stuart snowshoeing on what appeared to be grass?

I thought you snowshoed in deep snow where the show shoes prevented you from sinking down into the deep snow as they distributed your weight over the top layer of snow. They could have walked on that sprinkle of packed white stuff in sneakers easily.

I live in the area and was laughing at the snow shoeing scene. They were snow shoeing on like 4 inches of snow right next to the highway. There’s a cross country skiing track near where they were, maybe she refused to attempt to do that so they settled on snow shoeing. But they basically just pulled off the side of a highway and walked around lol. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 6
On 11/7/2021 at 9:31 PM, Straycat80 said:

Mary is such a snob, she talks so belittling to staff, I hope they show her take down this season. 

Mary really thinks she has better table setting skills than TWO restaurants? Wow!

It appears to me that Mary may have an unhealthy relationship with food and eating in addition to all humans.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

How to spot when Jen Shah is lying

Jen at her husbands party: throwing glasses and ready to fight because they dare to talk about Mary and disrespect her husband ...

Jen on that bus: oh my husband has internal bleeding see ya later ladies Ill be back later

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
On 11/9/2021 at 11:21 AM, WhatAmIWatching said:

The best part of SLC is getting to see the scenery. It's gorgeous! I'm not enjoying Jennie, only her kids.

It's funny because they show SLC scenes in every opening (along with the "angelic music"), but they all live in the Park City area (or rent). 

I noticed something funny in a previous episode. Whitney is talking to her brother about their dad, who she has become estranged from. Brother says that he's been playing disc golf with dad- "yeah, I bought him clubs." Uhh- disc golf is frisbee golf and there are no clubs involved.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

It appears to me that Mary may have an unhealthy relationship with food and eating in addition to all humans.

It appears to me that Mary may have an unhealthy relationship with … (fill in the blank).

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, KateHearts said:

It's funny because they show SLC scenes in every opening (along with the "angelic music"), but they all live in the Park City area (or rent). 

I noticed something funny in a previous episode. Whitney is talking to her brother about their dad, who she has become estranged from. Brother says that he's been playing disc golf with dad- "yeah, I bought him clubs." Uhh- disc golf is frisbee golf and there are no clubs involved.

Only Meredith and Jen live in park city (they are both renting). The rest live down in the valley. Mostly in Draper but it looks like Whitney lives in Daybreak or something. 

• Useful 3
On 11/12/2021 at 4:32 PM, KateHearts said:

He said he bought him gloves, not clubs 😉

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 11/11/2021 at 4:06 AM, Chatty Cake said:

It’s not even that exciting or interesting to make yogurt. It’s literally a big waiting game- getting the milk to temperature, then cooling down to certain temperature (which can take a while), then stirring in a starter, then put it in the yogurt maker for around 8, 9 hours. 

Or, throw it all an instant pot without all those steps and hit the “yogurt” button. Still have to wait 8, 9 hours 🙄

Such a stupid scene. Make dinner together or something.

I know this is going to sound terrible and I do apologize if I offend anyone, but here goes-

After Brandi’s (RHOD) racist video against Asian people and after getting called out for their lack of diversity in general, Bravo all of a sudden hired 3 Asian women to three of their shows. Granted, SLC already had some diversity, but…Bravo is stupid and tone deaf. Really wonder if that was a factor in Jennie’s hiring over Angie (who actually had drama to bring from the start)

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 11/13/2021 at 10:45 PM, DeeplyShallow said:

It’s not even that exciting or interesting to make yogurt. It’s literally a big waiting game- getting the milk to temperature, then cooling down to certain temperature (which can take a while), then stirring in a starter, then put it in the yogurt maker for around 8, 9 hours. 

Or, throw it all an instant pot without all those steps and hit the “yogurt” button. Still have to wait 8, 9 hours 🙄

Such a stupid scene. Make dinner together or something.

I know this is going to sound terrible and I do apologize if I offend anyone, but here goes-

After Brandi’s (RHOD) racist video against Asian people and after getting called out for their lack of diversity in general, Bravo all of a sudden hired 3 Asian women to three of their shows. Granted, SLC already had some diversity, but…Bravo is stupid and tone deaf. Really wonder if that was a factor in Jennie’s hiring over Angie (who actually had drama to bring from the start)

I absolutely can see that.. Jennie seems normal.. definitely trying too hard to have a storyline (insert her weirdo husband and his sudden need for more wives) but Angie is reality show GOLD!  She throwing people under the bus, falling over drunk (literally!!), causing total drama!  Drunk blonde causing drama is what Bravo is built on.  Bravo usually eats that up!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I loved the scene in the van when the women were engaged in talking to each other about whether or not they should stay in SLC to see if Shareef was ok. Like the move “The Birds,” we can see the cops gathering outside, but the women don’t notice.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2