Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: I Was Driving Carpool!

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Exactly! How can a woman of god have so much hate and jealousy in her heart? Unbelievable. 

Is Sharieff going to divorce Jen? I'm waiting for it. 

Some of the self proclaimed most religious g-dly people I know are the worst people I know.

How could Sharif divorce Jenn, he is on his death bed with internal bleeding, it was a miracle he could lift the phone to call her with the warning about the feds looking for her.

To me it looked like Heather knew something was going down, she said she had to use the bathroom and took her stuff with her, I think she came out too early, thinking the arrest would be over with and she would have missed it, why take her tote bag with her to the bathroom? The smirk on her face while Jenn was telling Heather why she had to leave ASAP was telling. Also, why would a blonde woman be afraid of the "po po?" 

I wish Whitney had not really turned off Jenn's mic.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Odd Mary's wig is looking worse and worse thru this season, seriously, nobody on her team says anything?

I just started watching but came here to ask…does Mary look at her hair before she walks out the door? She has something to say about what people are wearing, with that mess in her head? Girl, no.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

To me is unbelievable that she would text and talk to Whitney like that ... The first thing out of my mouth would have been I aint one of your parishioners... you better set that ass back down quick 

These women are so strange. If someone spoke to me like that, the last thing I’d say to them is “I love you.”  I don’t get it. Mary has zero appeal. She’s sour, conceited and all around bizarre. How does she even have friends, let alone followers who want to give her their money? 

Then again, I feel the same about pretty much this whole cast. Whitney, Jennie and Heather could be fun, when not trying too hard to ‘be fun.’  The rest, Zzzzzzzz

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Odd Mary's wig is looking worse and worse thru this season, seriously, nobody on her team says anything?

They're probably afraid she'll sic Jesus on them.

• LOL 17
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Some of the self proclaimed most religious g-dly people I know are the worst people I know.

How could Sharif divorce Jenn, he is on his death bed with internal bleeding, it was a miracle he could lift the phone to call her with the warning about the feds looking for her.

To me it looked like Heather knew something was going down, she said she had to use the bathroom and took her stuff with her, I think she came out too early, thinking the arrest would be over with and she would have missed it, why take her tote bag with her to the bathroom? The smirk on her face while Jenn was telling Heather why she had to leave ASAP was telling. Also, why would a blonde woman be afraid of the "po po?" 

I wish Whitney had not really turned off Jenn's mic.

I'm guessing that Jen used Erika Jayne's Housewife Handbook of Medical Excuses, and found one that Erika hasn't used yet in connection with Tom.  It's amazing how both these guys are "allegedly" incapicatated in some serious way, but are still able to cognitively contact their spouses.

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 19
17 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Mary got lucky that the Feds came for Jen because it looks like Mary was getting set up (for lack of a better description) for her shady "church" activities and grift.

Mary is just so wrong in so many ways and always looks like her closet threw up on her. YIKES!!!

Best description of Mary's bizarre style ! Hah !

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Does it seem to everyone that the show was trying to set up Mary, all the time the Feds were coming after Shahmazing?  As others have noted, Mary's got some skeletons in the closet that are close to coming out, but the thing with Jen just overshadowed the whole Mary story.  We aren't done with Mary yet.

I suspect the Feds went to Jen's house first and someone, maybe Omar, spilled where she was.  Someone called her on Coach's phone so as to minimize suspicion, but they were giving her the signal to get the hell out of there because the jig was up.  We never did see who called her, so it's tough to know whether this was a setup.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, NoWhammies said:

Whitney reading Mary's texts was hilarious

To me the funniest part of that was the way she read them all and then gave a look to us like "See what a bitch she is?"  less than 5 minutes after she was yelling to Mary, "I love you!  I LOVE you!  I adore you!" 😂😂🙄

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

Why were Jen and Stuart snowshoeing on what appeared to be grass?

I thought you snowshoed in deep snow where the show shoes prevented you from sinking down into the deep snow as they distributed your weight over the top layer of snow. They could have walked on that sprinkle of packed white stuff in sneakers easily.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, amarante said:

Why were Jen and Stuart snowshoeing on what appeared to be grass?

I thought you snowshoed in deep snow where the show shoes prevented you from sinking down into the deep snow as they distributed your weight over the top layer of snow. They could have walked on that sprinkle of packed white stuff in sneakers easily.

I noticed that too!

• Love 3

I found it interesting that when the HS agents and NYPD officers came looking for Jen, Meredith was not on the bus and Lisa was the only one who didn't think it was a prank.  Can't help but wonder if they knew something the other ladies didn't.  

• Useful 9
  • Love 1

I wondered why the officers said they wanted to make sure Jen was okay.

Since I haven't (yet ) been hunted down by the fbi and homeland security, Is that a usual thing they say? 

The snowshoeing was interesting to me only because I thought snowshoes were those tennis racket looking things! 😂(I didn't grow up near snow, and we haven't had enough here in 4 years for me to need anything)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Mary is kooky as shit. I’m here for it! 

Mary is bat shit crazy.  I'm sure they are all terrified of her. I am. I'd lock my room at night if I went on a trip with her.

Did anyone notice those tag things hanging out of her beret when she was face timing people.  She reminds me of a bag lady with her mish mash of clothing she wears.  

Jen's braids were something else too.  I guess she had her hair styled that way  in case she didn't bond out. Ain't no glam squad in prison.  

Can't wait for next week. Satan Andy said it's one of the best in house wife history.  

3 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Since I haven't (yet ) been hunted down by the fbi and homeland security, Is that a usual thing they say? 

Probably because they couldn't say what was really going on.  

It's reasuring you haven't been hunted down, yet......

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

Mary is bat shit crazy.  I'm sure they are all terrified of her. I am. I'd lock my room at night if I went on a trip with her.

Did anyone notice those tag things hanging out of her beret when she was face timing people.  She reminds me of a bag lady with her mish mash of clothing she wears.  

Jen's braids were something else too.  I guess she had her hair styled that way  in case she didn't bond out. Ain't no glam squad in prison.  

Can't wait for next week. Satan Andy said it's one of the best in house wife history.  

Probably because they couldn't say what was really going on.  

It's reasuring you haven't been hunted down, yet......

Oh I didn't think of that! I guess they couldn't tell anyone why they really wanted to talk to her. She lied so easily when she needed to get gone, it was a little impressive.

Never say never! I don't intend on committing crimes, or joining a reality show to have them exposed, any time soon but who knows? 🤣 

Mary makes me nervous through the tv. Her energy is very chaotic. I'd lock my door too if I had to travel with her. Heck, I'd stay at a different hotel. Her clothing is as chaotic as everything else about her.

I can't wait til next week, either! But I don't trust Andy much. He also said that Erika answered everything on rhobh and she really didn't. 

• Love 12
23 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I can't wait til next week, either! But I don't trust Andy much. He also said that Erika answered everything on rhobh and she really didn't. 

Well in fairness she did actually answer every question. 

The issue is that Andy is not an attorney who is either deposing her or cross examining her under oath. He also isn’t a true investigative journalist who would be asking follow up questions. 

Erika had the advantage of knowing what questions would be asked and having attorneys and PR people carefully rehearse her. I don’t mean she was literally give the questions by Bravo but any attorney or PR crisis person would know exactly what would be asked. 

The problem for Erika is that she couldn’t stay on script 100% of the time and more importantly she couldn’t control her facial expressions and body language and so her vile sociopathic personality couldn’t be disguised. 

I think it is just a business decision to have her on for the new season. She is good for ratings and hasn’t been convicted or even indicted. She hasn’t yet failed to pay a judgment either. I don’t think pubic opinion is on her side though as I can’t remember a housewife who is more universally despised or excoriated. She has almost no defenders on any of the public forums and the occasional defenders here are such unicorns that I think most assume they are paid or otherwise have a personal agenda. 

She still has a lot of followers on her social media sites and seems to have fans there but who knows how many are really supporters as I am sure many people follow her for the outrage and nit to support her per se or followed her years ago and haven’t unfollowed her. At any rate, any follower is economically valuable to her as it increases the value of her hits to sponsors. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

I know very little about law enforcement, other than the city police. 

Why was Homeland Security there?  And the NYPD?   

I mean I know they want Jen, but why those two entities rather than the Salt Lake City police and/or the FBI?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Mary is a disgusting POS. She is the last person who should be lecturing about fashion. She looks crazy all the time. She also thinks she is better then ppl when she’s not at all.

Also Mary thinking she’s some Italian expert is hilarious. She’s embarrassing.

Jenny and her family just scream fakeness. Not interested in watching them at all lol.

Finally we get to the good stuff with Jen! Of course it has to be at the end of the episode lol. Totally knew that was going yo happen.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 14

I have a habit of falling asleep during this show so I’m halfway thru or so. 
I enjoy Heather but I don’t need to hear about her leaving the Mormon church week after week. 
There is no need for Jennie on the show. I have to fast forward her scenes. Mary is batshit crazy and I’ll take her side over the awful Jennie. 
Speaking of Batshit, damn Mary sending an alternate invitation to Whitney. Over the top unnecessary.
What is Stuart’s background? Jen mentioned he has children? I’m curious about this man who chose to work with her.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, amarante said:

Well in fairness she did actually answer every question

Responded to might be more accurate?🤔

Andy: did you know what was going on?

Ericka: all the financials are at Girardi  Keese.

‘Andy: so you didn’t know.

‘Ericka: there’s your answer

Sorry mods back to SLC😁 I haven’t fully watched the last 2 episodes but with all these comments am looking forward to it as well as the upcoming one.

the long article posted (argh sorry I can’t find it now-maybe on a different thread) regarding Mary’s “church” is just ....wow😦

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

I know very little about law enforcement, other than the city police. 

Why was Homeland Security there?  And the NYPD?   

I mean I know they want Jen, but why those two entities rather than the Salt Lake City police and/or the FBI?

That is who the warrants were from probably.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Responded to might be more accurate?🤔

Andy: did you know what was going on?

Ericka: all the financials are at Girardi  Keese.

‘Andy: so you didn’t know.

‘Ericka: there’s your answer

Sorry mods back to SLC😁 I haven’t fully watched the last 2 episodes but with all these comments am looking forward to it as well as the upcoming one.

the long article posted (argh sorry I can’t find it now-maybe on a different thread) regarding Mary’s “church” is just ....wow😦

I posted it on the Mary thread as I recall.

By "answering" I meant she didn't say that she wouldn't answer it so technically she "answered" the question. The issue is that the format of the reunion plus Andy's job description is not that of an investigative reporter so there are no followup questions although - again in fairness - Andy did attempt a few followups or make note of her not actually answering a question - specifically in the instance you cite about the financial records' location as well as when he told her he thought she was full of shit because she had plenty of money to move if she wanted to.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, amarante said:

I posted it on the Mary thread as I recall.

By "answering" I meant she didn't say that she wouldn't answer it so technically she "answered" the question. The issue is that the format of the reunion plus Andy's job description is not that of an investigative reporter so there are no followup questions although - again in fairness - Andy did attempt a few followups or make note of her not actually answering a question - specifically in the instance you cite about the financial records' location as well as when he told her he thought she was full of shit because she had plenty of money to move if she wanted to.

True, at least she doesn’t completely refuse to answer, ala Gizelle from RHOP.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

What is Stuart’s background? Jen mentioned he has children? I’m curious about this man who chose to work with her.

I wondered about him last year, because wasn't he billed then as "Jen's second assistant"?  I have been wondering this year how he got bumped up to "first assistant" 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, amarante said:

Well in fairness she did actually answer every question. 

The issue is that Andy is not an attorney who is either deposing her or cross examining her under oath. He also isn’t a true investigative journalist who would be asking follow up questions. 

Erika had the advantage of knowing what questions would be asked and having attorneys and PR people carefully rehearse her. I don’t mean she was literally give the questions by Bravo but any attorney or PR crisis person would know exactly what would be asked. 

The problem for Erika is that she couldn’t stay on script 100% of the time and more importantly she couldn’t control her facial expressions and body language and so her vile sociopathic personality couldn’t be disguised. 

I think it is just a business decision to have her on for the new season. She is good for ratings and hasn’t been convicted or even indicted. She hasn’t yet failed to pay a judgment either. I don’t think pubic opinion is on her side though as I can’t remember a housewife who is more universally despised or excoriated. She has almost no defenders on any of the public forums and the occasional defenders here are such unicorns that I think most assume they are paid or otherwise have a personal agenda. 

She still has a lot of followers on her social media sites and seems to have fans there but who knows how many are really supporters as I am sure many people follow her for the outrage and nit to support her per se or followed her years ago and haven’t unfollowed her. At any rate, any follower is economically valuable to her as it increases the value of her hits to sponsors. 

Yes you're so right! She did answer, I just wasn't satisfied 😆. I do wish Andy would have pushed back a bit more, and followed up with more follow up, but he's Andy, and they only have so much time.

I am looking forward to the SLC reunion to see if he's any tougher on Jen when he asks her about her situation. She probably doesn't hold the same economic impact to Bravo as Erika, though.  (I'm surprised that either of these women still have fans, but it has been interesting to read those perspectives.)

The best part of SLC is getting to see the scenery. It's gorgeous! I'm not enjoying Jennie, only her kids.

I appreciate Mary as a HW. She is off the wall with her demands, but she also isn't playing with these women. They disrespect her a lot. Jennie went at her for no reason and stuck her nose in Mary's google fight with Lisa. She put on a Blaccent and got in Mary's face. Not cool. Mary doesn't raise her voice, and she stands her ground. I think Whitney likely fails to respond to Mary a lot, and Mary had it. OTT response for sure but that makes her fun to watch. Come on people, Whitney Likes To Act Like A Little Girl. That baby voice and sexpot affect. Ugh.

For the cult stuff - it's going to be good to watch.

Someone on another board said Lisa looked like Carmen San Diego at the lunch.

Lisa's a good villain. Pathetically transparent but fun to watch. 

Look at Heather out there sharing all that info with the Po Po. Then wanting to give Jen a heads' up the Feds were coming. 2+2 Heather! Jen knew that's why she fled! 

Jennie and Whitney thinking they feds were strippers. Dumb and dumber.

Jennie - let's go on the trip right away and not even worry about Jen! (I need airtime that doesn't include my children!)

Lisa has good instincts for staying out of trouble, it's when she makes plans that she's a disaster.

• Love 4

Gosh, I would never want to interact with Mary. She's crazy. Let me punish Whitney by not answering my phone call by telling her to dress like a mafia hooker. And then getting mad when she didn't follow the dress code. Why was Whitney telling her she loved her? I do wonder if some of those texts were sent at a later time because I know the confessionals are filmed after. 

Jenn's entrance to the cooking class was so extra. Giant Italian flag and a ride on a vespa with Stu as the driver.

Not going to lie, I was riveted during the last few minutes. The music, the way they broke the fourth wall. The zooming in on the cops outside the bus. Give me more!

• Love 9
On 11/7/2021 at 8:46 PM, mbaywife123 said:

Mary got lucky that the Feds came for Jen because it looks like Mary was getting set up (for lack of a better description) for her shady "church" activities and grift.

Mary is just so wrong in so many ways and always looks like her closet threw up on her. YIKES!!!

It always cracks me up when she throws shade on the other womens' sense of style.  Granted, a lot of it is awful, but she is by far the worst dresser on the show.  Just throwing feathery, bright colored weird looking designer brands together does not make you a fashion plate, my dear. 

• Love 12
22 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Even though it wasn't one of the major events on this episode, I have to remark on Heather's description of the four levels of heaven- too funny the way she described it!  Even Jeffrey Dahmer has a higher position in the hereafter than Heather Gay!  Don't worry, Heather, you can raise a glass of champagne here with the rest of us heathens.

As a former mormon, I'm also gonna be hanging with Heather.  Not the worst that could happen, I find her funny.  

• Love 11
16 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I believe it has to do with if she had been tipped this was about to happen, whether or not she was capable of self harm.

Or I've watched too many cop shows. 😁

• Useful 5
19 minutes ago, eelpout said:

I believe it has to do with if she had been tipped this was about to happen, whether or not she was capable of self harm.

This was my initial thought as well

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I am looking forward to the SLC reunion to see if he's any tougher on Jen when he asks her about her situation. She probably doesn't hold the same economic impact to Bravo as Erika, though.  (I'm surprised that either of these women still have fans, but it has been interesting to read those perspectives.)

The thing I've been wondering about all season is her opening line:  "The only thing I'm guilty of is being Shah mazing!" which seems to acknowledge that she's been arrested but is denying any guilt.

50 minutes ago, greeneyedscorpio said:

Jennie (that's Jennie, right?) is also completely befuddled by Meredith's chest and decided to investigate for herself!

She needs to give us the scoop in a TH 😄

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, princelina said:

The thing I've been wondering about all season is her opening line:  "The only thing I'm guilty of is being Shah mazing!" which seems to acknowledge that she's been arrested but is denying any guilt.

She needs to give us the scoop in a TH 😄

The tag lines would have been chosen after the arrest and she has officially pled not guilty. She can't deny being arrested so she is acknowledging arrest but proclaiming innocence in reality as well as implied in the tag line.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, eelpout said:

I thought it was to save her the embarrassment of being a suspect in front of friends (and national tv) but your assessment seems more likely as he repeated that question a few times. 

I had also assumed Homeland security dealt with immigration and terrorism so I googled their function and they have a vast jurisdiction including financial crimes and cyber security. NYPD might have been there as they could have started the investigation or the victims reside in NY. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Even though we saw some of this as a flashback, I was fucking riveted! I don't think that I breathed for the last 3-4 minutes. CANNOT wait until next week!!

Me too! I was going to skip this franchise but that clip of her arrest and also being Bravo’s bitch, I had to tune in and boy, was it worth it. I have no idea how Jen stayed calm and lied through her teeth about the phone call. I almost had second hand anxiety attack. 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 11/7/2021 at 8:20 PM, Stats Queen said:

I hope that’s it since WWHL is usually only 30 minutes.

so fed up with Bravo screwing up from DVR

Well, the last 30 or so were WWHL, but the episode was truly super sized, as it were.

I understand Bravo has done this bit of technology chicanery to try and raise the ratings on WWHL because they have dramatically dropped.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Can we talk about Nana in the painting next to Jesus lol 

Yes, please! I have so many questions. Is Jesus on a date with Grandma? Or Are they just friends hanging out and sharing a laugh? Is it blasphemy to wonder? Will Mary sic both Jesus and grannie on me now seeing as they are so tight. What is going on! 

91DFA843-066E-441F-B518-AA33C82FEEC7.jpeg

Edited by Rambunctiouscurls
  • LOL 20