Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E02: Chapter Two: War of the Sontarans

DanaK
  • Start Topic

During the Crimean War, the Doctor discovers the British army fighting a brutal alien army of Sontarans, as Yaz and Dan are thrown deeper into a battle for survival. What is the Temple of Atropos? Who are the Mouri?

Premieres November 7 at 6:15pm on BBC1 and runs 59 minutes. It will be on BBC America at 8pm ET and runs to about 9:27pm ET

Writer: Chris Chibnall

Director: Jamie Magnus Stone

Edited by DanaK

Cast:

Role                                                       Contributor

The Doctor                                            Jodie Whittaker

Yasmin Khan                                         Mandip Gill

Dan Lewis                                             John Bishop

Skaak/Sontaran Commander Riskaw     Jonathan Watson

Mary Seacole                                       Sara Powell

Vinder                                                 Jacob Anderson

Eileen                                                  Sue Jenkins

Joseph Williamson                              Steve Oram

Swarm                                                Sam Spruell

I like serialised Doctor Who. I always did, I am a big Classic fan, after all, but this season is reminding me. This season is also reminding me that Chris Chibnall is better at serialised storytelling with a broad cast than he is at Modern Who's tight Team TARDIS anthology style with a new 'quirky' story every episode. There's a reason Broadchurch was such a hit. It took him three seasons, but he's finally figured out how to lean into his strengths as a storyteller and make Doctor Who at the same time. His weaknesses are still there, but they aren't as glaring when everything around them is improved.

I also like Karvanista. And Vinder. And Mary Seacole (excellent historical person to showcase, and I really like how they went about it here, no fawning and no fuss, just here's this person, this is the situation, let's get on with the adventure and show rather than tell how amazing she is). Swarm is working for me, as well. His make-up job is grotesque (as obviously intended - I'm getting huge 80s vibes, it's like a modern upgrade of a McCoy era baddie) but the actor is really going for it, really making it work.

Less keen on Dan, still, I think because he doesn't really feel like a real person to me. He feels designed as 'generic good guy, perfect companion'. But in a season with larger storytelling than usual, which calls for a broader cast than usual, I can live with him. Since we also get Karvanista, whose grumpiness is so much fun, and Vinder, who does feel a lot more real, somehow. Probably because he doesn't come across as 'generic good guy, perfect companion.'

There was a lot going on in this episode and I really enjoyed it. The whole point of having multiple companions is that you can split the group up to run with multiple sub-plots, which is how TARDIS teams were always handled back in the Classic era, when the average serial had about twice the run-time of a modern episode, so I'm enjoying seeing that same trick employed here. It's how I always said Chibnall's crowded TARDIS should have been handled from the start. Too late for Graham and Ryan, but it's working for this season.

• Love 9

Really liked it. A lot less messy than Part 1, the focus on (mainly) the Sontaran invasion made for a better story (IMO). Did like Dan's parents solemnly handing him the wok (which both he and his dad put to good use!) when he declared he was going into the Sontaran ship, even if for a warrior race they clearly have no conception of "guards" as in both the Crimea (1855) and in Liverpool (2021) the gang seemed to be able to just wonder around freely. And loved Mary Seacole was presented as a no nonsense individual who was helpful simply by being observant and keeping her head - quiet, practical heroism is too often undervalued.

Slightly puzzled by the Doctor assuming that the vague recollections people had of Russia were some weird temporal echo as opposed to say remembering Russia as a now non existent country (like we might have heard of Bessarabia or the Olmec Empire, without being able to place them). I'm assuming the Sontarans conquered Russia some time in the past (when they'd have even less chance of resisting), but it's all Timey-Wimey, so who can say?

I'm sure the Big Bad(s) is going to be undone by his need to engage in that old Achilles heel of Who villains (and - Watchmen aside - most villains) need to gloat before enacting their EEEVIL plan. Gotta give it to him though, he does seem really creepy.

• Love 5
(edited)

I'm kind of indifferent to Sontarans in the pantheon of Who baddies, but I really, really enjoyed this. It was a lot of fun and pretty exciting. Team Tardis in 3 different locations after landing in Crimea worked really well. The Doctor took charge in Crimea and was really strong against the Sontaran prisoner and the Sontaran commander and really ticked at the British general for blowing up the Sontaran ships after they agreed to retreat

The actress playing Mary Seacole did a good job

Good to see Yaz still acting confident even if she's not. Hopefully she and Vinder make it out alive as the new temple guardians.

Had to laugh at Dan and Karvanista working together. Love their antagonistic relationship

The Sontarans definitely are terrible at guarding their ships

Swarm and Azure so far are making great villains

I should also point out that I watched both via AMC+, AMC Network's (part owner of BBC America) streaming service, and BBC America, and the sound was much better on AMC+. On AMC+, there are 2 30-second promos for AMC+, the credits are not squeezed, but the next time trailer is only 15 seconds, where BBC America has the longer one

Edited by DanaK
  • Love 3

What goes on in my head watching this episode? Being caught in a raging storm, screaming, "THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!" Then I'd turn to someone and yell, "WHAT AM I LOOKING AT?!?"

Isn't this the first time we've seen Sontarans since "Deep Breath"? And I don't even think appearances with Strax counts because he was mostly for comedic relief. As goofy as they looked, the Sontarans are supposed to be dangerous, and they were here. Of course, they were taking on an army of humans in the mid-1850s, so I think points would be taken off.

I'm not getting the fugly guys. I am getting Dan, though. He adapts well given his situation, but he's got the salt-of-the-Earth thing working for him. It did help that he got bailed out by Karvanista. Is it wrong to hope someone gives him a scratch behind the ear before the "event" wraps up>

Jodie? Awesome. And I got to learn a little more about British history.

• Love 6

Loved The Doctor quoting Tennyson. Also the Crimean War as a setting, and Mary Seacole.  Enjoying Yaz and Dan and Vinder.  And Karvanista. 

Still not feeling Swarm and Azure, but Swarm wasn't as annoying as last week, so maybe by the end of the season I won't mind him.  But Azure lost me forever when she crushed the Triangle.

I've always seen the Sontarans fair-to-middling as villains, but this episode did justice to them as worthy bad guys.  I was kinda surprised at how quickly that one Sontaran killed the one that was asking for mercy, just because it's a family show, but villains gotta be villains, I guess.  

It seems like they've got a bigger budget to work with this season.  Or maybe it's just that with fewer episodes, they can spend it differently.

Anyway, I usually like stories that involve history being rewritten, and so far this one is promising.  I'm curious to see how it plays out.

• Love 5

For military geniuses, the Sonatans' plan didn't make a whole lot of sense.   If you have the ability to time travel, you don't have to invade multiple points throughout human history; heck you don't even need to pick a trial period (the Crimean War) to test the strategy.  Just go back to 10,000 BC and set yourselves up as gods.   Done!      

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I think I like the episodes that bring in actual historical figures the best. Liked this one better than last week's. Fond of Sontarans, but that's only because of Strax. I'm sad we won't be seeing Mme Vastra, Jenny, and Strax again. 😞 I loved that trio!

It will be interesting to see how they tie all this up. Still too much going on all at once for me, though. Hard to keep track!

• Love 1

Ok who is this new Chris Chibnall who's making decent and fun episodes and what have you done with the old one? Two episodes in a row that are funny/exciting? I'm genuinely shocked in a good way. Loved Dan/wok and the Sontarans have always been silly. Remember Strax? Mrs. Seacole was excellent-brave and resourceful without being the GIRLPOWER historical figure that some writers tend to go overboard on.

I'm even enjoying Jodie now. It's a strange feeling to look forward to a Chibnall episode. 

• Love 3

Sorry, Doctor, but I can't get too upset with the general blowing up the Sontarans (& he got it set up in 6 minutes!). He had no guarantee the Sontarans wouldn't just return after going back to the future and refilling their tanks. This is war, after all.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Terrafamilia said:

Sorry, Doctor, but I can't get too upset with the general blowing up the Sontarans (& he got it set up in 6 minutes!). He had no guarantee the Sontarans wouldn't just return after going back to the future and refilling their tanks. This is war, after all.

It was very reminiscent of Harriet Jones in The Christmas Invasion (and the Doctor quoted Five's words from Warriors of the Deep when he objected to the Brigadier gassing the Sea Devils in that story), so at least it's consistent. I'd say the General was as justified as Harriet Jones was then - though they were withdrawing, neither enemy had agreed to a peace deal - in fact, the Sontaran leader had vowed to return and wreak revenge (he did have a better case with the Brigadier and the Sea Devils, since they were in talks at the time, IIRC).

Edited by John Potts
  • Love 5

I would totally watch a show that's just Karvanista and Dan having to share an apartment in Liverpool, Odd Couple style. This episode was really fun even if I am still not sure what is going on or where this is going. Its clearly part of a bigger story that will be explained later and I am enjoying the ride. I like that this episode had a lot going on with the various plot threads but also that they had one main story with the Sontarans attacking during the Crimean War to really focus on. I really liked Mary Seacole, she was a great historical person to spotlight.

I love that the Doctor insisted on getting a pointy stick for the express purpose of using it to make a presentation. I like Dan so far, even if we don't know him well enough to really establish his personality yet, I like Vinder so far and I love Karvanista, the goodest boy with the goodest axe. 

I continue to really like the main bad guys design, they look like they're wearing Mardis Gras geode Halloween masks, they look really cool. Not quite sure what their deal is yet, but I am interested in finding out. Using the Sontarans as a temporary bad guy was a good idea, they even managed to make them a bit intimating again after being played as a joke for the their last several appearances. 

The Doctors anger at the General blowing up the retreating Sontarans seems to be a deliberate call back to him ruining Harriet Jones's career for firing on the retreating aliens that almost destroyed the Earth, and I tend to think the same thing about this that I did about that. Its a lot more morally grey then the Doctor made it out to be. I get that firing on a retreating enemy is bad, but its hard to feel all that bad for aliens who have come here to destroy/conquer the Earth just because they felt like it, and I cant blame the General for wanting to avenge his men and destroy this threat for good. The Sontaran commander even said that he would be back, were they just supposed to wait around for them to come back and kill more people when the Doctor isn't around to save the day?

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, Tardislass said:

Ok who is this new Chris Chibnall who's making decent and fun episodes and what have you done with the old one? Two episodes in a row that are funny/exciting? I'm genuinely shocked in a good way. Loved Dan/wok and the Sontarans have always been silly. Remember Strax? Mrs. Seacole was excellent-brave and resourceful without being the GIRLPOWER historical figure that some writers tend to go overboard on.

I'm even enjoying Jodie now. It's a strange feeling to look forward to a Chibnall episode. 

This season is reminding me of the old Who-- when each story arc was about 6 eps. So much packed in that I had to watch twice.

The planet of Time and those ...beings ...sort of morphing in and out of existence ... could they be the origins of the weeping angels? Because why else show us the weeping angels in the first ep? but I suck at speculating - so I am probably wrong.

Yaz getting that dealio implanted in her forehead (that is activated by a snap of a finger) reminds me of Adam(?) way back in Nine's tenure. And kind of Bill getting turned into a Cyberman vibe too. <<< which I really hope does NOT happen! I like Yaz!

Who is Mrs. Seacole? was she a real person? She was super chill! I loved when the Doctor was explaining about the Sontarans --she was like -- yup sounds about right! and telling that general to shut up and listen! ha!

• Useful 1
17 minutes ago, taanja said:

Who is Mrs. Seacole? was she a real person? She was super chill! I loved when the Doctor was explaining about the Sontarans --she was like -- yup sounds about right! and telling that general to shut up and listen! ha!

Mary Seacole was indeed a real person. She operated in the same timeframe as the more famous (because: white) Florence Nightingale, but had a very different style. As we saw in this episode, she took her care for the wounded right onto the battlefield, whereas Nightingale hung back in the more official military encampment hospitals at Constantinople.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, taanja said:

The planet of Time and those ...beings ...sort of morphing in and out of existence ... could they be the origins of the weeping angels? Because why else show us the weeping angels in the first ep? but I suck at speculating - so I am probably wrong.

My theory would be this is the Doctor's (as in, the Timeless Child's) real Home Planet. It would also explain why the Big Bad went there to resume (and presumably, end) his fight with the Doctor. Though the Weeping Angels could also be native to there. 

• Love 1

Really good episode, liked the setting and as usual, the spotlight on interesting historical figures.

I always have to remind myself that people in the present have been used to the existence of aliens for years now, which is why they are always so unfazed, but why were the people in the past in this episode just the same? They didn't seem to find it strange that they were fighting some obviously non human army. I am glad to see Sontarans again and liked how we were reminded that humans can use their ship because we have 3 fingers too 😄.

3 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

The Doctors anger at the General blowing up the retreating Sontarans seems to be a deliberate call back to him ruining Harriet Jones's career for firing on the retreating aliens that almost destroyed the Earth, and I tend to think the same thing about this that I did about that. Its a lot more morally grey then the Doctor made it out to be. I get that firing on a retreating enemy is bad, but its hard to feel all that bad for aliens who have come here to destroy/conquer the Earth just because they felt like it, and I cant blame the General for wanting to avenge his men and destroy this threat for good. The Sontaran commander even said that he would be back, were they just supposed to wait around for them to come back and kill more people when the Doctor isn't around to save the day?

I agree on both cases. I consider myself a pacifist and one of the main reasons why I like the Doctor is that they don't have the usual toxic thirst for battle that most sci-fi/fantasy protagonists have. But I was not very bothered by Harriet Jones's or this episode's generals' actions. These aliens come with a clear intent to conquer a planet that did not antagonize them, so I think that any kind of defense is fair. Plus, the Doctor has made some questionable decisions in the past, so it's interesting how they can occasionally get on their moral highground.

I liked Dan's parents, but did anyone else wonder whether they were supposed to have Dan as teenagers, or whether he just looks much older that he is supposed to? They looked barely a decade older than him, IMO.

I think my favorite were the bits of the season-long arc. I wonder what the purpose of the coal miner is. Vinder looks like an interesting character, I hope we will see more of him in upcoming episodes. I am also interested in the story of the planet called Time and why Doctor doesn't know about it. 

I am not sure whether we can talk about the promo for the next episode here, but

Spoiler

Cybermen, really? Ugh. Haven't we had enough of them in last season's 3 episodes? I certainly had.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, JustHereForFood said:

I liked Dan's parents, but did anyone else wonder whether they were supposed to have Dan as teenagers, or whether he just looks much older that he is supposed to? They looked barely a decade older than him, IMO.

Sue Jenkins, who plays Dan's mum, is just nine years older than John Bishop, who plays Dan!

ETA, worth mentioning that Mary Seacole's British Hotel was also a very real thing. She built it out of driftwood! Mary Seacole was remarkable.

Edited by Llywela
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Llywela said:

Mary Seacole was indeed a real person. She operated in the same timeframe as the more famous (because: white) Florence Nightingale, but had a very different style. As we saw in this episode, she took her care for the wounded right onto the battlefield, whereas Nightingale hung back in the more official military encampment hospitals at Constantinople.

Thank you! 

No!

I had never heard of her. But I am still reeling from learning about Sally Hemings and Thomas Jefferson. Like seriously that shit was NEVER taught in my school.  and they say CRT isn't necessary???!!! 

After reading Mary Seacole's biography -- I think her portrayal on Doctor Who was spot on!

• Love 3

I learned about Mary Seacole from the Rejected Princesses Project - highly recommended rabbit hole to fall into - she's featured in book one.

Good thing the Sontarans are not the brightest and never thought of refilling their 'petrol' in shifts. I would definitely watch a sitcom about Dan and his Lupar guardian.

Interesting that of all the plots introduced in episodes 1 and 2 only the Weeping Angels were dropped. Surely it's no coincidence that the Weeping Angels are quantum locked just like the Mouri *she types with confidence as if she has the slightest idea what that means*

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, MissLucas said:

I learned about Mary Seacole from the Rejected Princesses Project - highly recommended rabbit hole to fall into - she's featured in book one.

Good thing the Sontarans are not the brightest and never thought of refilling their 'petrol' in shifts. I would definitely watch a sitcom about Dan and his Lupar guardian.

Interesting that of all the plots introduced in episodes 1 and 2 only the Weeping Angels were dropped. Surely it's no coincidence that the Weeping Angels are quantum locked just like the Mouri *she types with confidence as if she has the slightest idea what that means*

Ah but the fourth episode is titled "Village of the Angels" and looks to be wonderfully spooky and co-written by the same woman who wrote the Mary Shelley episode last season. The only plot point that has gone seems to be Diana who went into the house with Azure and turned to dust-gave more lifeforce to Azure?  Hopefully Dan eventually remembers her. Still think the Mouri and Vinder are linked to the Time Lords/Division some how that will be explained by exposition at the end.

Until then, I'm enjoying and watching episodes twice. Quite a step up as I couldn't even remember the New Years episode despite watching it.

Edited by Tardislass
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, JustHereForFood said:

Really good episode, liked the setting and as usual, the spotlight on interesting historical figures.

I always have to remind myself that people in the present have been used to the existence of aliens for years now, which is why they are always so unfazed, but why were the people in the past in this episode just the same? They didn't seem to find it strange that they were fighting some obviously non human army. I am glad to see Sontarans again and liked how we were reminded that humans can use their ship because we have 3 fingers too 😄.

I agree on both cases. I consider myself a pacifist and one of the main reasons why I like the Doctor is that they don't have the usual toxic thirst for battle that most sci-fi/fantasy protagonists have. But I was not very bothered by Harriet Jones's or this episode's generals' actions. These aliens come with a clear intent to conquer a planet that did not antagonize them, so I think that any kind of defense is fair. Plus, the Doctor has made some questionable decisions in the past, so it's interesting how they can occasionally get on their moral highground.

I think my favorite were the bits of the season-long arc. I wonder what the purpose of the coal miner is. Vinder looks like an interesting character, I hope we will see more of him in upcoming episodes. I am also interested in the story of the planet called Time and why Doctor doesn't know about it. 

I am not sure whether we can talk about the promo for the next episode here, but

Hide contents

Cybermen, really? Ugh. Haven't we had enough of them in last season's 3 episodes? I certainly had.

If we can have Daleks every season even though the Doctor has defeated them about 698 times, we can have them. Also I have a little affection for them after seeing them in the Doctor Who exposition in London years ago.

Spoiler

They actually appeared by pushing through plastic just like in Doomsday and you first just heard their steps. Got such a big kick out of it but a little girl actually started screaming. She was probably scarred for life even though her big brother did some fancy handshakes with them and got a picture. 

I think the Weeping Angels were the last villains that actually had staying power.

Edited by Tardislass
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Tardislass said:

Ah but the fourth episode is titled "Village of the Angels" and looks to be wonderfully spooky and co-written by the same woman who wrote the Mary Shelley episode last season. The only plot point that has gone seems to be Diana who went into the house with Azure and turned to dust-gave more lifeforce to Azure?  Hopefully Dan eventually remembers her. Still think the Mouri and Vinder are linked to the Time Lords/Division some how that will be explained by exposition at the end.

Until then, I'm enjoying and watching episodes twice. Quite a step up as I couldn't even remember the New Years episode despite watching it.

Awesome! The Haunting Of Villa Diodati is my favorite ep from last season! Like I have watched it multiple times!

I forgot about Dan's friend that went into that creepy house...

I also have been watching the episodes at least twice. So far I am thoroughly enjoying this season.

• Love 5
On 11/8/2021 at 9:42 AM, jcin617 said:

If you have the ability to time travel, you don't have to invade multiple points throughout human history; heck you don't even need to pick a trial period (the Crimean War) to test the strategy. 

They're not so sharp overall. The main reason their general gave was because he wanted to ride a horse. 

On 11/9/2021 at 3:46 AM, John Potts said:

I'd say the General was as justified

I didn't have much of a problem either. I think the Doctor was right that it still was about his own guilt, but arrogant Doctor could have just told him from the jump to whack them in the back of the head too. 

This was kind of a double episode - Doctor on her own with a one off companion of historical importance, and companions separated and in peril. Good for Dan for sneaking around and realizing he should be getting some information for the Doctor. 

I'm not clear on whether Swarm et al. want to destroy time or not. Putting Yaz in there seems like he's replacing the failing Mouri, or whatever they're called. The Mouri seemed to have anticipated Swarm's arrival by putting that shield in place. 

I hope they're not going with the Doctor was the first Mouri and escaped or something like that. 

7 hours ago, DoctorAtomic said:

I'm not clear on whether Swarm et al. want to destroy time or not. Putting Yaz in there seems like he's replacing the failing Mouri, or whatever they're called. The Mouri seemed to have anticipated Swarm's arrival by putting that shield in place.

He taunted the Doctor by asking how long it would take for time to "Burn [Yaz] up" (or something like that), so I don't think he was interested in stopping the process, just prolonging the Doctor's agony.

2 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I'm too lazy to go check this - was the guy Yaz met in the temple tunnels the same guy shown last week in flashback tunneling for mysterious unexplained reasons?  Or someone else?

Yes, it was the same guy - who is also, incidentally, a genuine historical figure. He will no doubt be explained in a future episode.

• Love 2

On 11/9/2021 at 12:56 PM, John Potts said:

My theory would be this is the Doctor's (as in, the Timeless Child's) real Home Planet. It would also explain why the Big Bad went there to resume (and presumably, end) his fight with the Doctor. Though the Weeping Angels could also be native to there. 

That's what I was thinking too, that this is where the Doctor's actual race (NOT the Time Lords) originated. Weeping Angels too? Maybe all species who can control time originated from the same place.

On 11/9/2021 at 2:40 PM, JustHereForFood said:

I am glad to see Sontarans again and liked how we were reminded that humans can use their ship because we have 3 fingers too 😄.

I was wondering why they bother with that hand pad at all. If it's not keyed to identity, why even bother with a door?

• Love 1
On 11/9/2021 at 2:46 AM, John Potts said:

It was very reminiscent of Harriet Jones in The Christmas Invasion (and the Doctor quoted Five's words from Warriors of the Deep when he objected to the Brigadier gassing the Sea Devils in that story), so at least it's consistent. I'd say the General was as justified as Harriet Jones was then - though they were withdrawing, neither enemy had agreed to a peace deal - in fact, the Sontaran leader had vowed to return and wreak revenge (he did have a better case with the Brigadier and the Sea Devils, since they were in talks at the time, IIRC).

You're thinking of Doctor Who and the Suliarians.  I probably spelled that wrong.  

I really enjoyed that episode.  Really fun and a great use of the Sontarans.  Cool seeing them in a battle with the British army.  The cliffhanger ending was pure Classic Who.

1 hour ago, benteen said:

You're thinking of Doctor Who and the Suliarians.

No, I did mean Warriors of the Deep (though it wasn't the Brigadier, as it was set in the future of 2084). From The Tardis Data Core:

Preston urges the Doctor to use the gas on the Silurians and Sea Devils. The Doctor adamantly refuses, accusing Preston of advocating genocide. Turlough reminds the Doctor of what the Silurians will do if they are able to launch the missiles.

So a broadly similar situation to this episode where a genocidal race threatens humanity, the military react violently and The Doctor castigates them for it only... they kind of had a point.

It was another of those episodes that end with almost everyone dead with The Doctor mourning "there should have been another way" (also famous for the "dreaded" Myrka).

• Love 1

Ah, I had forgotten that.  The earlier serial I referenced featured the Brigidier taking the kind of extreme measures the 10th Doctor who have greatly disapproved of and it likely would have ended their friendship.  This was following the Silurians having unleashed a virus in London.

I didn't have an issue with what the general did at the end.  The Sontarans killed his men and would have come back again if they could have.  I have no sympathy for the general though as his arrogance got his men slaughtered in the first place.

Edited by benteen
  • Love 1
On 11/8/2021 at 11:42 AM, jcin617 said:

If you have the ability to time travel, you don't have to invade multiple points throughout human history; heck you don't even need to pick a trial period (the Crimean War) to test the strategy.  Just go back to 10,000 BC and set yourselves up as gods.   Done!      

You would deny the Sontarans the soft mush of vanquished corpses under their feet? Sontarans are LOOKING for a fight; it's the whole point to them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

At the beginning of the first episode of this season the Doctor asks Yaz if she is ready as they prepare to execute a risky trapeze type move. Yaz says no, the doctor says she isn't, either and adds "I love that feeling".

The doctor wouldn't kill someone who had surrendered and if/when that comes back to haunt her she will deal with it. She likes a challenge.

Also she doesn't think it is right to hit someone when they are down.

Many of us might feel differently, like the general,  The Doctor has an unusual skill set, a lot of experience, a good portion of pride, and a love of chaotic situations, in addition to her ethical beliefs.

• Love 1
On 11/22/2021 at 11:29 AM, DanaK said:

The 7-day figure has been slightly updated to 5.127 million viewers

BARB made a slight update, revising downward to 5.0186 million viewers, still 13th in rank