Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E03: Week 3

JenE4
  • Start Topic

If you told me these “movie stars” were any two random contestants this season, I wouldn’t have given it a second thought. Are we sure about this? I’m guessing their IMDB entries don’t consist of much more than this episode of The Bachelorette and the apparently upcoming Top Gun 2: Electric Bugaloo.

Oh, hell no. These guys might be speaking Italian and Spanish while on this gyroscope thing, but I’d be spouting Latin as my soul left my body and the demons took over.

• LOL 5
  • Love 15

I missed the last 2 episodes live due to work which sucked because I love  Michelle and was hyped for this season. A Top Gun date! They definitely spent more on Michelle than Katie. Casey seemed nice. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1

My eye is twitching all ready from this episode.  First, that was not a quote from Top Gun.  If you’re gonna quote top gun, “I feel the need, the need for speed.”  And are they gonna sing “ I lost that lovin feelin,” to her?

second, peters favorite scene is the volleyball scene?  Is he sure he’s on the right team?

third, that is a multi axis trainer, it does not simulate g-forces.  It’s if you get in an out of control spin.

fourth, there were many important safety things missing from the MAT.  There head should not whip around like that.  If you start feeling sick, you just close your eyes.

surprise, Will and douche battle each other.

I love her clothes!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

second, peters favorite scene is the volleyball scene?  Is he sure he’s on the right team?

Right?

It was also my favorite scene when I was 22 when he movie first came out. Still love that scene….

• Love 2
(edited)

Your pizza business isn’t even open, bro! That made me laugh. I relate to Joe just siting there quietly and grabbing his wine.

Edited by JenE4
Actually that might be Nayte with the wine? One of the two guys she’s REALLY into
  • Love 6

I can’t decide if the guys are being respectful by not going in for the kiss or not.  She’s had to lean in and start many.  I get the feeling she’s seeing if there is a spark by initiating a kiss with each one.

Nayte just doesn’t come across as very intelligent.  Wills crying?!?  I hope he just cries when he’s angry.

• Love 2
(edited)

This is the pettiest, most immature “fight” In Bachelorette History. Peter throws Will’s jacket in the pool, and then Will storms off crying! Really?! I hope she sends Peter home tonight and the producers don’t make her keep them both around until the 2:1, but that seems pretty inevitable.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 8

Ok, 99% of the time when the contestants gush about how excited they are to meet the “celebrity guest,” it’s obvious they’ve never heard of these people before, but that white guy with the beard seemed to have a genuine reaction to seeing this spoken word poet on stage.

• Love 16

Jamie is going to lose his mind when he doesn’t get the rose.  
Brandon actually put an intelligent sentence together.  But he needs to stop calling her baby, girl, and whatever other stupid things he calls this intelligent woman 

• Love 4

Wait, there are two white guys with beards on this date who are wearing blue floral Hawaiian shirts?! Just when I was starting to feel smug that I’m starting to remember some names and faces. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Ooh, now Ryan (is that his name?) Rick is serving Jamie up on a silver platter. Good work!

Edited by JenE4
I thought Ryan wasn’t right. It’s Rick.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Does Jamie not realize this is being filmed?   It always amazes me at the way some people on reality tv behave and expect no real world repercussions.    Would you want to work with him?

• Love 13

At least Peter left with a little class…but who was that crying dude after him?  Never saw him before.

Rodney is such a sweetheart.  Not for Michelle, but unlike Jamie, he is going to have a lineup of women wanting to date him.  

• Love 5

Yay, she is spot on with who she’s sending home! Got rid of both the pricks. Good girl!!!

I’m liking Leroy. I know he hasn’t gotten much time, but he seems like a sweetie. He kind of reminds me of Ivan. 
Rodney is pretty funny but definitely she has more chemistry with Brandon. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Good, Peter and his pizza are done too. 

Jamie got so much attention for being terrible that we almost forgot we hated Peter, too! I’m actually shocked that she was “allowed” to send home the two villains. But it seems that there’s no shortage of jerks waiting to step into the role.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
32 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

The general rule is not to tattle, but good for Rick. This time it was appropriate.  

And he did it in such an adult, mature way. He defended all the guys in saying that none of the guys were questioning her character whatsoever. He didn’t even mention Jamie’s name but let Michelle make those connections. 

That was a class act on his part. Now if I can stop seeing him without envisioning lettuce around his head.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • LOL 5
  • Love 14

Nayte's face while Peter and Will fought was hilarious, as was his totally not buying Jamie's BS and showing it openly. 

Ugh, Romeo just used "obfuscating" correctly on The Bachelorette. I don't even care if he's a jerk, he can have my final rose! 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • LOL 4
  • Love 20

I’m shocked she kept the 2 white guys with the beards.  They both seem a bit odd and too old for her.  I think she already has her top 4-5 and they are just baggage she can bring along and can probably avoid making out with.  

the guy with the turtleneck (Will?) sort of reminds me of the jerk from BIP.  

10 minutes of drama and she has to cancel the party?  Again it thinks she already has her favorites and doesn’t really care who else stays or goes.  

Martin is not my type at all but I like him.  Same with Rodney.  

Is it just me or does it seem like Michelle is usually the one leaning in for the kisses, not the guys?  Not sure if they are intimidated by her or if maybe some of them are not as into her as they claim to be.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

All this time I thought Joe was Joe but I also thought Brandon was Joe.  Now that I can tell them apart, I really like Brandon.  He's a cutie.  So is Joe, and she seems to really like him.  Does it seem like she calls him first at every Rose Ceremony?  

And I can't get over how much Casey looks like Dax Shepard!  

Michelle's gold dress was beautiful! 

So tired of cocktail parties getting cancelled.

Jamie was so egotistical.  I'm so glad he's gone.  Peter too.  What a child.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I'm wondering what, besides being the "girl always chosen for basketball," aka, being a tomboy, does Michelle bring of her own volition?

She clearly is not comfortable  with the prospect of mingling in a dressy social gathering. AKA in this case, flirting, chatting, lightly bantering, quipping, etc. Nothing heavy or deep. 

But put Michelle on a racetrack or a court and she will relish the chance to defeat the men. 

Just what a guy dreams of. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4