Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E07: There’s Gonna Be Blood LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Yes, Xander should give it to Evvie just in case. 

I forgot everyone goes to tribal; it's just that only five can be voted for.

I would actually give it to Tiffany. Because I think, even if Liana is overthinking it, she'd still risk asking Evvie or Xander before Tiffany. Let Tiffany play the idol on Evvie instead.

• Love 1

Yep, this is gonna be Idol-ception. Which how early we're starting, I do think that we're also gonna get some dice-rolls, which means I think Liana fails to gain Xander's idol. Or Liana does but Evvie rolls the dice and wins safety.

• Love 2

That?!  Was a thing of beauty!  Xander with his fake idol, Evvie with her smug expression, Tiff sitting there pretending she knows nothing, and the rest scrambling for a new target.  This is when I love stupid advantages…when they blow up the arrogance that Shan and Liana have displayed all day long.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Ha ha ha! Yay Xander, Evvie and Tiffany! Didn't Liana and Shan listen? Xander said he gave his idol to Tiffany, but Shan said Evvie has it.

This type of game play is so fun to watch. And it seems like Naseer is safe, too. No one's really talked about him.

• Love 2
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Ha ha ha! Yay Xander, Evvie and Tiffany! Didn't Liana and Shan listen? Xander said he gave his idol to Tiffany, but Shan said Evvie has it.

This type of game play is so fun to watch. And it seems like Naseer is safe, too. No one's really talked about him.

Didn’t he say that in confessional?

Just now, CraftyHazel said:

That?!  Was a thing of beauty!  Xander with his fake idol, Evvie with her smug expression, Tiff sitting there pretending she knows nothing, and the rest scrambling for a new target.  This is when I love stupid advantages…when they blow up the arrogance that Shan and Liana have displayed all day long.

The best was when Liana was still saying to Shan “Evvie has no protection” and Shan’s like “uh….”  

• LOL 4