Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E08 Queen Night

• Start Topic

Just now, Josh371982 said:

My dad loves Queen. Says no one can touch Freddie's voice 

My mom loves them, too :). As did my dad. They're a fun band, for sure :D. 

I can't hear "Don't Stop Me Now" without thinking of a really funny scene involving it from Shaun of the Dead XD. 

Edited by Annber03
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Are all the guys gonna be wearing the Freddy 'stache?

I don't know, but Alan sure looked like Freddie from certain angles during that dance.

I agree with the judges - Amanda's a favorite, but I do think that dance was a bit frenetic. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Josh371982 said:

Amanda could beat Jojo, can't have the Chosen one get beat 

Not everyone thinks Amanda is the one that should win anyway.  I like a lot of the others more, personally.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Josh371982 said:

Olivia dancing to "Fat Bottomed Girls" 🙄😆

My mom was just like, "She's probably thinking, 'You pick me to dance to this song?'" :p.

So much for not having to worry about weird versions of Queen songs... I love this song, but not this version. 

• Love 1
Just now, alexa said:

Not everyone thinks Amanda is the one that should win anyway.  I like a lot of the others more, personally.

I don't personally have her as top favorite I just think she COULD beat Jojo. I've been rooting for Miz, Jimmie 

Just now, Annber03 said:

My mom was just like, "She's probably thinking, 'You pick me to dance to this song?'" :p.

So much for not having to worry about weird versions of Queen songs... I love this song, but not this version. 

I dont get why there are different versions? Don't stop me now could get cleared but Not Fat Bottom Girls?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Annber03 said:

Lol add Val calling attention to her butt during the dance and I'm like yeah Olivia doesn't have one Val 😆

Just now, LennieBriscoe said:

Loving tonight so far! Two terrific dances!

👑  🎶  🎸 🎤

I just wish all the Queen Songs would've have been Cleared 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

My mom loves them, too :). As did my dad. They're a fun band, for sure :D. 

I can't hear "Don't Stop Me Now" without thinking of a really funny scene involving it from Shaun of the Dead XD. 

And I can't  hear it without "seeing" Paul Rudd lipsynching to it on "Jimmy Fallon"! OMG, he was fab! 

• Love 1

Iman's "thank you mommy" was cute.

4 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

And I can't  hear it without "seeing" Paul Rudd lipsynching to it on "Jimmy Fallon"! OMG, he was fab! 

Thank you for making me aware of this fabulousness.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Why the hell was Sean Spicer in the audience?

My thoughts exactly. Go away. 

6 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Jimmie was great.  I think he’s the best of the men.  

Agreed. I love him, he seems so sweet and fun. That dance was lovely. I also liked Iman and Daniella, too. 

Thanks to both of you, @ams1001 and @LennieBriscoe, for sharing that Paul Rudd clip. That was fun :D. 

• Love 3

This is breaking my heart.  Queen is my all-time favorite band, and Freddie Mercury was a musical genius.  The covers/versions they’re using are awful.

Still, awful Queen is better than 96% of what’s out there now, so…

Back to the dancing, I haven’t been very impressed with anybody yet tonight.  I was hoping to be wowed, after last week being so good.  But nope.  Not yet, anyway.

• Love 3
Just now, Annber03 said:

My mom and sister: "Gosh, I wish they'd tell us what the theme is for tonight, they never seem to talk about it..." :p. 

What a coincidence that Queen is every single person's favorite band of all-time!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2