Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: The One Who Got Away

jewel21
  • Start Topic

Walker has concerns over Micki going too deep undercover and wants to keep a close eye on her and the possible new informant. Captain James and the new District Attorney work together trying to close the case to bring Micki home. Stella and Colton Davidson team up to solve a mystery while under the watchful eye of Trey and come across an interesting obstacle on their way home.

Airdate: 11/04/2021

I'm sad that the actress who plays Micki is leaving after this season. 

This was a good episode. Lots of action and I like it more when they focus on them as rangers and not so much of the family drama. I don't mind the drama, but I like it when it's not the main focus.

I'm willing to bet that this will be the catalyst for Micki leaving. She'll struggle for the rest of her time on the show and then say... enough, I can't do this anymore.  

I don't see how she and Trey can stay together if she leaves and his character stays. And that's unfortunate because I like them together.

Am I the only one who finds that new Davidson kid annoying? Yet another broody teen with pouty lips and a mop of dark curly hair. Other than eye color, I feel like he and Trevor are interchangeable.  

• Love 2

Definitely feels like they are already setting up Micki's exit from the show, so I guess Lindsay Morgan knew early on that she wanted out for whatever reason.  I just hope that it really is left in a way for her to possibly return if she ever wanted to, and we aren't getting any kind of surprise death.  And hopefully it won't avoid Trey leaving since I'm guessing Jeff Pierre wants to stick around.  I'm guessing his role at the school and his mentorship like relationship with the Walker kids will be a way for him to still factor in.  I guess we'll see how this all plays out.

So, the "one that got away" was Micki's boyfriend from fifteen years ago, who got serious enough that they were almost married but she left him at the altar after she finally had enough.  But judging from her reaction to his death, she clearly still had feelings for him that won't go away.  I feel like we needed more than two episodes to really make it impactful.

Serano certainly seemed smug when he was getting hauled off, so I guess there is going to be way more to this than him.

No surprise that it totally looks like something is going to happen between Stella and Colton/Davidson kid.  Texas Romeo and Juliet 2.0.!

Auggie and Todd bonding over the time they both were crushing on the same girl.  Don't worry, guys!  She's currently off in Montana getting in all sorts of trouble on Big Sky!

Poor Liam still feels kind of superfluous right now.  Hope he gets more to do soon.

Cool that Richard Speight Jr. directed this one again.  He seems to be pretty good with the action stuff.  All that time on Supernatural probably helped!

Edited by thuganomics85
  • Love 2

We just met the character,  but she loved him and was going to marry him at one point. I can see this being the reason she leaves if she can't get over it, may be takes another undercover.

• Love 1

It sucks that Lindsay Morgan is leaving, I will miss her and Micki a lot. It looks like they might be setting up her exit already, I am certainly interested if Trey will stick around as a teacher/mentor to the Walker kids. It would really suck to lose both of them. 

Of course Stella is going to do a Romeo/Juliette thing with the Davidson kid, Stella always has to pick the guy who brings the most amount of drama to her family. I don't really like him that much now, even now that he isn't being a brat he's another angsty teen with family issues. 

Not a bad follow up to the start of the season.

• Love 3