Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Stop The Excuses

• Start Topic

58 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I know that people love them but I am so over Armando and Kenny.  Armando's father showed real love to his son when they were visiting, but I guess it's never enough.  The father seems like he is very uncomfortable in crowds and on t.v., so maybe attending one of his son's weddings seems to be enough to him.  Oh, and Kenny, what if you scheduled a sunset wedding and it rained or was cloudy?  Maybe my dream is to ride a unicorn down the aisle.  Sometimes we don't get what we want.

Remember Libby, whose dream was to get married at the top of a mountain? In the snow? And arrive at her ceremony site in a horse drawn carriage? (In Tampa, no less!) Showing definitively that she doesn't know how mountains, snow, or horses work. 

And now we have Kenny, who is pouting over his sunset wedding dream. Jesus fucking Christ, Kenny, until recently you would not have been able to have a wedding of any kind! One would think that he would be so giddy with joy at being able to marry his true love that it wouldn't matter what fucking TIME it was. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 13

So we are to believe Kenny and Armando sent out wedding invitations without a start time? Huh?! They are getting RSVPs,  it then meet with the planners to discuss ceremony time? Come on.

Whatever the F I just saw Father Sumit doing needed a freaking graphic image warning on it. That about made me sick.

Everyone on this show sucks. Yet here I am, every week, tuning in. SMH.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12

The wedding planners said there's a curfew, so a sunset wedding, followed by any party would go over the midnight curfew.  

I agree with those who said stopping trying to pressure Armando's father to come to the wedding.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And now we have Kenny, who is pouting over his sunset wedding dream.

Kenny expects the wedding planners to "move Heaven and Earth" and speed up the rotation of the Earth so that the sun sets earlier to fit his schedule

17 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The wedding planners said there's a curfew, so a sunset wedding, followed by any party would go over the midnight curfew. 

Only if the entire event didn't start until the 7:00 PM sunset. Still there's absolutely no reason the wedding ceremony has to be the first thing on the agenda. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, CattyK said:

Sumit and his dad constantly keep those blank looks on their faces while his mom is lecturing Jenny, and it reminds me that previously Sumit talked about how he and his dad always had to submit or suffer.  
Hard to believe Jenny is playing along as much as she is, guess she’s either delusional or a masochist.  Sumit must be just plain tired of her and trying to get rid of her.  

Why do I envision Jenny, Sumit, Mom & Dad Sumit -- and of course Production! -- kicking back with a cool Indian artisanal beer after such hilarious scenes as Yoga nose cleansing.  🍺

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, ExMathMajor said:

(Also, I started watching Jenny and Sumit's 90 Day Journey and now I'm absolutely convinced that something's not quite right in Jenny's head.)

The best guess is Jenny has a low IQ combined with an unrealistic Harlequin Romance fantasy of a prince spiriting her away to his castle. This explains her horrid life decisions. And I guess Sumit's mom's diarrhea story is her equivalent of the American "I had to walk 16 miles a day to school in the snow, uphill, both ways" speech.

7 hours ago, treeofdreams said:

I was so disappointed in Alina.  After all the unhappiness and disappointment all it takes is one cruise and romantic song to make her suddenly mad to marry him again?  He is proving himself to be a master manipulator.  I wonder how long it will take before he creates new social media accounts.

I am guessing that this is all set up for maximum drama and his dad does show up "unexpectedly" at the wedding.  Tears all around!!

SteVen likely waited until she was sleeping, in the shower, or otherwise away from her phone, then created a new account, blocked her and her friends immediately, and sent new Friend Requests out to everyone.

As for Kenny & Armando: Yeah, they're setting it up for the big season finale of Will He or Won't He Show Up? Armando's father is being very accepting of the situation, given the anti-gay environment in which he was likely raised. Armando and Kenny need to lighten up a bit.

Meanwhile, if Kenny wouldn't mind getting married away from the ocean, maybe they could find a park or something to the east of some tall mountain where the "sunset" would be a couple of hours earlier when the sun goes behind the mountain. Problem solved!

What exactly did Ari do to herself? Did she merely go on a crash diet, or did she get some facial work done as well? Her face looks WAY skinnier and not at all healthy. And while Bini may have been living it up a bit, Ari hates Ethiopia and was looking for an excuse to live in America full-time. The Kenya thing is a way of getting him away from his family and friends so the next step of "Hey, why don't the three of us just go live in America?" is easier. If Bini refuses, she has her excuse to seek a divorce.

• Love 12

What in the everloving fuck did I just watch? The nasal string and Jenny's gagging reaction was probably the most hilarious thing I've seen in a while. Outrageous and disgusting, yes, but hilarious. It seems like a really bad idea to me. Sumit's mother is horrible. What a freaking downer she is, so self righteous.

I've also been wondering how Armando speaks such flawless unaccented English. Do we have an explanation for this? 

Where is Steven coming up with all the money for the boat, piano and ring? I really like Alina, poor taste in men aside. She has a bit of snark snd also speaks English quite well. Hmmm.

Ellie and Victor are pure misery. That house? It's generous to call it that. Looks like a shack. Victor seems like an asshole.

Whenever I look at Cory (and listen to him)I just see a 6th grader in a man's body. He has no manliness at all. Does Evelin get lip injections? She always looks like she's been punched in the mouth.

Ari and Bini. Words fail. She's just so awful. Her mother is way too involved in her life. Cute baby though.

Edited by sauce62
  • Love 15
8 minutes ago, sauce62 said:

What in the everloving fuck did I just watch? The nasal string and Jenny's gagging reaction was probably the most hilarious thing I've seen in a while. Outrageous and disgusting, yes, but hilarious. It seems like a really bad idea to me. Sumit's mother is horrible. What a freaking downer she is, so self righteous.

I've also been wondering how Armando speaks such flawless unaccented English. Do we have an explanation for this? 

Pretty sure he said he watched lots of U.S. TeeVee as a child. I just ♥️ him. And Hannah is delightful. His parents both love him so much.

Frozen Diva beat me to it. 

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

What a great idea to have a stash of gifts available when you mess up

ESPECIALLY, when one of them is a Book of Mormon with a cover fit for a teenage girl.🤣🤣🤣

Run, girl, run!!!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, CattyK said:

Sumit and his dad constantly keep those blank looks on their faces while his mom is lecturing Jenny, and it reminds me that previously Sumit talked about how he and his dad always had to submit or suffer.  
Hard to believe Jenny is playing along as much as she is, guess she’s either delusional or a masochist.  Sumit must be just plain tired of her and trying to get rid of her.  

funny that Sumit wasn’t required to do the yoga.  

mom was freaked out about a tissue on a plate, but it’s ok to reuse a string to clean your nose.  Where do they keep the string between uses?  
oh yeah, and I laughed when mom described how even with five cases of diarrhea she’d be up fixing breakfast.  Yep, that’s really hygienic!  

Ironically, after the disgusting, obviously painful  nasal flossing, both Mother and Father Sumit spit their gross mustard snot ON THE PATIO! 

But poor ol' Jenny must be sure to dispose her Kleenex in the bin! Are we being punked?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Kid said:

ESPECIALLY, when one of them is a Book of Mormon with a cover fit for a teenage girl.

Speaking of that Book of Mormon, has Alina been reading her current edition in English or Russian? Her English is good, but I can’t imagine she would understand the tenets unless she was reading them in her native tongue. Even then, it’s some pretty confusing...err...stuff

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I agree with those who said stopping trying to pressure Armando's father to come to the wedding.

Good lord, let it go. I mostly FF through the K&A segments, but apparently Armando is still trying to talk Pops into attending the wedding. He has the right to do whatever he is comfortable doing and if he feels uncomfortable attending, then he gets to make that choice. No amount of begging is going to make him come if he doesn't feel comfortable doing it. Accept his decision, and move on and have the wedding of your dreams. Pops will come around when he feels ready. Besides, if I had to beg a parent to attend my wedding knowing they really didn't want to be there, that's tough but I would get no satisfaction from their attendance.

19 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

What in the everloving fuck did I just watch? The nasal string and Jenny's gagging reaction was probably the most hilarious thing I've seen in a while. Outrageous and disgusting, yes, but hilarious.

This was the funniest thing I've ever watched on 90 day. First the parents with Sumit, all congregating around Jenny's bed with her supposed diarrhea, ordering her to get up, the yoga, the string nasal cleanse, etc. Killer funny!

Edited by Breedom
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9

I feel sorry for Victor. I know he's probably a lying asshole, but I'm cutting him a break at the moment. Providencia is not a wealthy island. He is not a wealthy man. He's a guy that just watched his house get ripped apart in a hurricane. Now is not the time for Ellie to be having The Big Relationship Talk. Dude literally has no roof.

• Useful 3
  • Love 16
11 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Scary Hair and Viktor - Also, is it just me, or is Viktor's germ-ridden chin dangler changing styles? I don't remember it being poufy in places. 

Must be the humidity; he was having a bad chin hair day.

• LOL 19
11 hours ago, greekmom said:

Does anyone believe that SteVen and Alina have not done the deed?

I don't believe SteVen kept in his pants for Jesus.

Soaking.  Instead of Netflix and Chill - Book of Mormon & Soaking.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, sauce62 said:

Where is Steven coming up with all the money for the boat, piano and ring?

I wondered the same.  He would have bought the ring before the trip, while he still had a job.  But, selling exterminating services in Utah can't be that lucrative to fund the grand proposal, their various Turkish excursions and time in Russia.  He did cut expenses by not staying at the hostel, and, of course, by hitchhiking to the immigration attorney, but those wouldn't have been great windfalls.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

two things ......

1) I fully believe Papa Armando is coming to the wedding. I think the phone call was filmed early on when they got engaged, because last week when he was checking his email and Kenny said "so just your mom is coming" Armando was badly acting when he gave his clipped answers and looked awkward. I think that was acting. We'll see. It's the only drama they really have other than a sunset.

2) Wow Ari's back and forth looks from emaciated to average size and the shape of her face escalated quickly. So did the fact that she was there a month last week and THIS week it is two months, surgery is over, and she is full on ANGRY. I am gonna name it to claim it here..... Adderall. Yes yes Bini is probably acting like a jerk and the anger is legit but the quick skinny and no BS tolerance. Adderall would explain a lot. 

Preview, Janice goes to Kenya too. NOOOOO JANICE! They are ADULTS!

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

) I fully believe Papa Armando is coming to the wedding. I think the phone call was filmed early on when they got engaged, because last week when he was checking his email and Kenny said "so just your mom is coming" Armando was badly acting when he gave his clipped answers and looked awkward. I think that was acting. We'll see. It's the only drama they really have other than a sunset.

Hey Kenny - it is an invitation, not a summons.  We wed on a beautiful fall day, and guess what?  Some people had plans.  Oh well.  If dad doesn't come, maybe it is for the better.  Better to be sour grapes at home than spill that energy on your wedding day.  But I think he shows up after all.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

But poor ol' Jenny must be sure to dispose her Kleenex in the bin! Are we being punked?

I'm pretty sure that's a rhetorical question, yes?

How devoid of intellectual resources are Kenny and Armando that they can't come up with a way to solve the sunset-wedding dilemma when I can come up with about 27 ways? But more to the point, isn't sunset the wrong metaphor for a wedding between a 30-year-old and an almost-60-year-old? A sunset is the ending of things. If Kenny were capable of any kind of thought, he'd be pushing for sunrise vows. You might not have as much of a crowd present, but you are on TV, for fuck's sake.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

But more to the point, isn't sunset the wrong metaphor for a wedding between a 30-year-old and an almost-60-year-old?

I've been thinking the same thing. Why would Kenny want to commemorate the "sunset of his years" with a wedding which signifies the beginning of his life with Armando? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

Everyone on this show sucks. Yet here I am, every week, tuning in. SMH.

That could be the tag line for this and several other TLC shows I've been addicted to over the years.  What's wrong with us?

17 hours ago, sauce62 said:

Where is Steven coming up with all the money for the boat, piano and ring?

Cynical me just assumed it was Production springing for that whole proposal extravaganza.  Something about them seems so much more staged than the others this season.  It's a very similar vibe that I got from Brittany and Yazan.  I don't know - even for this show I'm just not buying them. 

As much as Kenny was bothered by not getting his sunset wedding (which, as others have said, could still have worked just fine by everyone gathering first for some food and drink, having the ceremony at sunset, and then partying the night away until curfew.  How does that escape the attention of professional wedding planners?) I feel like his bigger beef was with how quickly Armando dismissed the idea in agreement with the planners.  I thought the way he discussed it later with Armando and then let it go was thoughtful and spoke well of him as a partner.  

Are we to believe that all Indian families get up at dawn, do yoga, gag-clean their sinuses out with silly string, and then cook and clean for the remainder of the day regardless of "how many diarrheas" they have had?  I was fine with accepting that Jenny and Sumit's cultures differed vastly from each other, specifically regarding one's obligation to parents and family, but now it's feeling a bit exploitative.  Profoundly, deeply, snot and gag-inducing gross, and exploitative.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

SteVen was apparently a fan of the show before he was cast. He can be found posting throughout various subs. With that in mind, although I have NO doubt that he's a manipulative little asshole, I think he's playing some things up. I think he talked her into going on the show because he figured he'd be the lovable, quirky little guy everyone would root for. He severely underestimated how big of a jerk he is.

That guy on the boat had no idea what SteVen was saying. That was hilarious. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
39 minutes ago, Earl Is Dead said:

Are we to believe that all Indian families get up at dawn, do yoga, gag-clean their sinuses out with silly string, and then cook and clean for the remainder of the day regardless of "how many diarrheas" they have had? 

It's even worse if you do the math. At a population of 1.4 billion, we're talking about 2.8 billion nostrils and 4.2 billion diarrheas, figuring a conservative average of 3 diarrheas a day per Indian person. Pretty mind-boggling. Maybe they need to think about some kind of dietary adjustment to bring down the mucus count and boost fiber intake.  🍛

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, sauce62 said:

how Armando speaks such flawless unaccented English. Do we have an explanation for this? 

He and his sister went to English-immersion private school.

I have to keep reminding myself that Alina's only 20. Of course she's going to make terrible decisions when she's 20 and thinks she's in love. You just have to hope they don't have kids, and when they inevitably break up, she can go back to school and get a fresh start.

Edited by IvySpice
  • Love 16
25 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

SteVen was apparently a fan of the show before he was cast. He can be found posting throughout various subs. With that in mind, although I have NO doubt that he's a manipulative little asshole, I think he's playing some things up. I think he talked her into going on the show because he figured he'd be the lovable, quirky little guy everyone would root for. He severely underestimated how big of a jerk he is.

Reminds me of the guy I had to stand behind waiting to ride the St Louis Arch.  First off he was waaaay to handsy with his wife in public.  Worse, he thought he was a LAUGH RIOT and.....he was not.  Then he tried to trip up my son with baseball geography (his two passions) by asking him:  "So......who plays in Toronto?"  My son, haltingly:  "The Blue Jays."  Guy:  "Lucky guess.  How about Milwaukee?"  My son:  "Sir, I don't want to be rude but my mom and I are on a tour of baseball stadiums.  I got this."  Me:  "Guy, my son could tell you how many each stadium holds, if they vend Coke or Pepsi, and the year built.  But thank you for your interest!"  Me in my inside voice:  "Oh please stop the torture that is this man."

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Earl Is Dead said:

Are we to believe that all Indian families get up at dawn, do yoga, gag-clean their sinuses out with silly string, and then cook and clean for the remainder of the day regardless of "how many diarrheas" they have had?  I was fine with accepting that Jenny and Sumit's cultures differed vastly from each other, specifically regarding one's obligation to parents and family, but now it's feeling a bit exploitative.

It seems to me that this is all Mama Sumit's campaign to get rid of Jenny.  She is going over the top in everything, trying to convince Jenny that this is what everyone does and what Jenny should do, just for her own purposes.

If she is a yoga teacher, she knows that you don't start a new student with the more difficult moves but start with the basics and gradually work on achieving the flexibility to do those harder ones.  Nasal cleansing is probably done in private, not as a family group.

She is making things as hard on Jenny as possible, and dragging Sumit and his father along to witness Jenny's humiliation and unsuitability as her daughter-in-law, hoping to finally chase her away so Sumit will marry someone else and she will have a proper daughter-in-law.

I was also thinking about the tradition of the dowry in India.  Sumit's parents would probably prefer a bride who will bring a large dowry to Sumit's family.

• Love 6

I can only think that Ari and Bini are angling for a shot at another show. Either that or Ari is a bigger bitch than I thought. Did you notice in the picture of the party that Bini posted that there were decorations on the wall?  Looked like decorations for a birthday or sporting event or holiday kind of thing.  And women were there.  Horrors!  Somebody, at some time, slept in the shrine that is their bedroom.  Notice no one mentioned whether it was a man or woman.  Ari’s mother better nail a plaque onto that nasty bunk bed room where it appears Ari may be sleeping.  If she can find room between all the clutter and unmade beds.  I’ve seen this before, if it’s not all made up, that the girlfriend/wife will try to separate the guy from his friends and family.  Bini better never again make music.  How dare he! How dare he go into clubs where he used to work with his friends!  No friends, no work. No music, Ever!  And keep your cell phone strapped to your ear while thinking of nothing but me and Avi (the child you are destroying) forever!

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And a uterus that was born after 1990.

Yes, thank you, I forgot to mention that - a wife who will give him babies.

Also a wife who will take care of them in their old age, rather than them having to take care of her

Edited by treeofdreams
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, treeofdreams said:

Yes, thank you, I forgot to mention that - a wife who will give him babies.

Also a wife who will take care of them in their old age, rather than them having to take care of her

And bring a real life dowry not a bunch of medical bills as she ages quickly.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Pattycake2 said:

I can only think that Ari and Bini are angling for a shot at another show. Either that or Ari is a bigger bitch than I thought. Did you notice in the picture of the party that Bini posted that there were decorations on the wall?  Looked like decorations for a birthday or sporting event or holiday kind of thing.  And women were there.  Horrors!  Somebody, at some time, slept in the shrine that is their bedroom.  Notice no one mentioned whether it was a man or woman.  Ari’s mother better nail a plaque onto that nasty bunk bed room where it appears Ari may be sleeping.  If she can find room between all the clutter and unmade beds.  I’ve seen this before, if it’s not all made up, that the girlfriend/wife will try to separate the guy from his friends and family.  Bini better never again make music.  How dare he! How dare he go into clubs where he used to work with his friends!  No friends, no work. No music, Ever!  And keep your cell phone strapped to your ear while thinking of nothing but me and Avi (the child you are destroying) forever!

Ari is staying with her sister.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Reminds me of the guy I had to stand behind waiting to ride the St Louis Arch.  First off he was waaaay to handsy with his wife in public.  Worse, he thought he was a LAUGH RIOT and.....he was not.  Then he tried to trip up my son with baseball geography (his two passions) by asking him:  "So......who plays in Toronto?"  My son, haltingly:  "The Blue Jays."  Guy:  "Lucky guess.  How about Milwaukee?"  My son:  "Sir, I don't want to be rude but my mom and I are on a tour of baseball stadiums.  I got this."  Me:  "Guy, my son could tell you how many each stadium holds, if they vend Coke or Pepsi, and the year built.  But thank you for your interest!"  Me in my inside voice:  "Oh please stop the torture that is this man."

He's probably the same guy who goes up to girls who are wearing band T shirts and demands that they name three songs by them. 

2 hours ago, treeofdreams said:

She is making things as hard on Jenny as possible, and dragging Sumit and his father along to witness Jenny's humiliation and unsuitability as her daughter-in-law, hoping to finally chase her away so Sumit will marry someone else and she will have a proper daughter-in-law.

I was also thinking about the tradition of the dowry in India.  Sumit's parents would probably prefer a bride who will bring a large dowry to Sumit's family.

Sumit's already been married, to a daughter in law who was acceptable to Sumit's parents. And they are plenty pissed that they had to pay the dowry back. They will never "accept" Jenny. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sumit's already been married, to a daughter in law who was acceptable to Sumit's parents. And they are plenty pissed that they had to pay the dowry back. They will never "accept" Jenny. 

No, of course they won't.  But Sumit will keep trying because his ideal situation is that they marry and live with his parents, and he will be taken care of by all of them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I could not imagine willingly going along with the rubber hose nose/mouth thing, I have just returned from the ENT, I have been plaqued with nose bleeds since Monday, never had them before and they were alarmingly bloody and very upsetting, the doctor cauterized the vessel but before she could do that all sorts of numbing stuff, rinses and tools went up my nose and the tastes of everything went down my throat. It is all over and I will be fine but I could not have done any of that to myself, Mr. & Mrs. Sumit are just a little crazy even though it is a common practice there, I just about fainted from my nosebleed and the fix, I am sure I would have hit the floor if one those two tried to nose floss me. 

What do we think Mrs. Sumit's cure would have been for Jenny's trots, would it have been some ghastly rubber tube flossing of the nether regions?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I'm not at all joking when I say that man could very likely be my ex.  He's also the guy in line at amusement parks who points out design flaws and what went wrong during testing of new rides (he used to work at Cedar Fair parks).  Everyone in line hates him.  He thinks everyone sees him as this funny/smart guy who knows SO MUCH.  I've worked in baseball since 1997 and a fan since birth, but he insisted the only way I knew anything about it was my job "required me to learn player names" etc or ... or he "taught" me.  Bleh.  I'm sure his new wife is just as awful.  He would be someone who somehow gets cast on a reality show and be flabbergasted that fans of the show hated him.

WRT the current 90 Day seasons... I tuned in for about 20 minutes to this episode.  Didn't see SnotGate but Jenny just doesn't get any wiser with age, does she?  I remember she worked at a resort in California before she went to India, but I cannot imagine what she did there.  She would be overmatched by a cash register.  Or being a Walmart greeter and just saying "Hello".  Has she been this dense the entire time or did I gain some clarity by not tuning in for a year?  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

I'm not at all joking when I say that man could very likely be my ex.  He's also the guy in line at amusement parks who points out design flaws and what went wrong during testing of new rides (he used to work at Cedar Fair parks).  Everyone in line hates him.  He thinks everyone sees him as this funny/smart guy who knows SO MUCH.  I've worked in baseball since 1997 and a fan since birth, but he insisted the only way I knew anything about it was my job "required me to learn player names" etc or ... or he "taught" me.  Bleh.  I'm sure his new wife is just as awful.  He would be someone who somehow gets cast on a reality show and be flabbergasted that fans of the show hated him.

WRT the current 90 Day seasons... I tuned in for about 20 minutes to this episode.  Didn't see SnotGate but Jenny just doesn't get any wiser with age, does she?  I remember she worked at a resort in California before she went to India, but I cannot imagine what she did there.  She would be overmatched by a cash register.  Or being a Walmart greeter and just saying "Hello".  Has she been this dense the entire time or did I gain some clarity by not tuning in for a year?  

It was horrible as we had to stand in line - no escaping!!  My son is super polite, as am I, (we are from Minnesota, lol) but we were just casting glances at each other and attempting to blink SOS at each other!  "So......Chicago has two teams, ya know?  Who are they?"  "Really dude?  CORK IT!"

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What do we think Mrs. Sumit's cure would have been for Jenny's trots, would it have been some ghastly rubber tube flossing of the nether regions?

I was eating.  I thought we were friends!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I so want to do a baseball park tour when I retire.

As for Steven and Alina, I am certain that Mama Alina is going to put the kibosh on this whole thing once the taping stops and she is back home in Russia.  She's not going to let her daughter ruin her life so she can be on reality TV.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Dobian said:

I so want to do a baseball park tour when I retire.

He has 33 out of 40 down.  It is not that expensive to do, either.  He goes alone, with buddies or with me.  Favorites?  Camden Yards in Baltimore and Kaufmann in KC.  Least?  Sorry Tampa fans - that stadium needs to be REPLACED.  Lovely town though!

17 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They will never "accept" Jenny. 

And Sumit needs to let her go.  It is not funny anymore.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

He has 33 out of 40 down.  It is not that expensive to do, either.  He goes alone, with buddies or with me.  Favorites?  Camden Yards in Baltimore and Kaufmann in KC.  Least?  Sorry Tampa fans - that stadium needs to be REPLACED.  Lovely town though!

Only been to four ever.  One - Candlestick - no longer exists.