Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: La Amara Vita

• Start Topic

I don’t like Mitch, but Carell and Aniston do have great chemistry.  You can buy that they were co-workers and best friends for fifteen years.  

Alex isn’t responsible for his death.  She may be fucked up, but he still isn’t fully owning everything.  He should be in therapy, as should she.  He just had sex with a woman who was waiting for him to go back.  This isn’t Alex’s fault.  I don’t agree with those blaming her.  

• Love 1

This episode was excruciating to watch. I think Alex became more unlikable than Mitch. Her complete meltdown at what may be in Maggie's book is so over the top. Like others have said, just DENY DENY DENY. If Mitch didn't talk, then who actually knows for sure other than them?

What a waste to put Mitch on a redemption arc just to have him commit suicide. What a waste of time this storyline was. If they wanted to bring Covid to the studio, they could have just had Daniel come down with it or infect someone after he came back from China. It's like that storyline never happened now.