Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: Bon Voyage, Whitney!

• Start Topic

Who throws a REMOTE at someone?  A pillow, yes, but a remote? 

As someone mentioned, what if Whitney hit Buddy in the eye and cause permanent damage? 

Buddy lost a ton of weight last season, but gained it all back and more. 

Is there a Tell All for this season?  My Directv guide said this was the last episode.

Full disclosure, I haven't watched the entire episode yet and so I don't know if we saw the end of this season or if Directv is playing with me. 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

Whitney is a classic case of someone who was shunned by the "in-groups" in high school and college and, once she gets the least bit of power turns into exactly what she hated when she was young.  

I see no reason to believe she was a social outcast in high school.  She was a normal weight, according to old photos, and has a vivacious personality.  She was active in the drama club and also danced.  While these weren't the jocks and cheerleaders, they were a group secure in their own alternative popularity, at least in my high school.  She obviously had a close circle of friends, then, because we see them now!  It was probably the happiest time of her life, which is why she hasn't emotionally moved on from it since (although her circle of friends have).

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, readheaded said:

It works to lose weight, but not keep it off, especially if you have such disordered eating that you weigh 500 lbs. 

Yes, there's science to support this. When fat people lose weight our bodies think we're starving. They compensate for it by increasing appetite and decreasing metabolism. Whitney once lost 100 pounds and gained it all back and then some, which isn't unusual. She said she feels like she failed Will. She only failed to successfully fight her own body, like 160 million people in the US.

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, Shauna said:

Who throws a REMOTE at someone?

And she threw it at him because for some reason the two of them thought it was hilarious that her dentist name was Horowitz.  Talk about juvenile humor.

Also, what was so friggin' funny *after* she threw it?  Why is him bleeding hysterical?  

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, Passing Strange said:

Yes, there's science to support this. When fat people lose weight our bodies think we're starving. They compensate for it by increasing appetite and decreasing metabolism. Whitney once lost 100 pounds and gained it all back and then some, which isn't unusual. She said she feels like she failed Will. She only failed to successfully fight her own body, like 160 million people in the US.

If that were the case, no one would ever lose weight and keep it off, yet people do (without surgery).  It's constantly eating - especially carbs and sugars - that makes people think they're "starving."  Intermittent fasting works; you can Google it.

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I see no reason to believe she was a social outcast in high school.  She was a normal weight, according to old photos, and has a vivacious personality.  She was active in the drama club and also danced.  While these weren't the jocks and cheerleaders, they were a group secure in their own alternative popularity, at least in my high school.  She obviously had a close circle of friends, then, because we see them now!  It was probably the happiest time of her life, which is why she hasn't emotionally moved on from it since (although her circle of friends have).

During her “ask me anything” on Instagram last week she was asked if she was popular in school and she said “yes, very popular” and added that she was Prom Queen and posted the pics to prove it.

she had a cute boyfriend and lots of friends in the pics

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, CattyK said:

Second worst was dad’s admission that Whitney’s happiness is her parent’s main concern in life.  I just find that very sad for all of them. 

Especially for Hunter. His happiness is just second fiddle, or of no interest at all?

All the scenes we’ve seen of Whitney dancing, belly dancing, and various other showings off of her dubious talents, with her parents gazing on in awe... Wonder how many times Hunter got/gets that much attention and adoration?

I know she’s the star of the show and the meal ticket, but it’s wrong for parents to behave and talk like that. I watched that with my mother and uncle, all their lives, from my grandmother (in reverse - uncle was the star). It’s just not right. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, LeesburgLee said:

Especially for Hunter. His happiness is just second fiddle, or of no interest at all?

All the scenes we’ve seen of Whitney dancing, belly dancing, and various other showings off of her dubious talents, with her parents gazing on in awe... Wonder how many times Hunter got/gets that much attention and adoration?

I know she’s the star of the show and the meal ticket, but it’s wrong for parents to behave and talk like that. I watched that with my mother and uncle, all their lives, from my grandmother (in reverse - uncle was the star). It’s just not right. 

I think they worry about Whit because they know she’s a huge hot mess and might not ever find someone to love her and as she ages she’ll probably have major health issues…. Meanwhile Hunter seems fairly well adjusted and will probably be fine after they’re gone.

if I was their age and had a kid like Whit I’d be worried too.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

During her “ask me anything” on Instagram last week she was asked if she was popular in school and she said “yes, very popular” and added that she was Prom Queen and posted the pics to prove it.

Well, then I guess she’s just a natural asshole. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

I bet she was a "mean girl" in school and made fun of fat people.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, FurBabyMama said:

And what was so funny about Dr. Horowitz? Because she pronounced it like whore? How old are they? 12? 

Yes, I didn't get that.  Horowitz isn't an unusual name.  
And did she take that poor dog with her?  Is he in that case she's pulling?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LeesburgLee said:

I don't think Babs & Glenn need a meal ticket, but I think they do worry what will ever become of Whit.

• Love 6

Do we know who is to fertilize the eggs?  Is this a surprise for TFM?

Oh, and she's really an inattentive driver, looking her phone, and away from the road a lot.

Edited by auntjess
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, LeesburgLee said:

I remember many years ago (possibly season 1?) when she and Todd "choreographed" a "dance" and made Glenn and Babs sit and watch them perform on their back patio.  When Babs praised Todd she was highly offended that he was getting the praise instead of her!  I'm sure Hunter is used to playing second fiddle just because it made everyone's lives so much easier.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think they worry about Whit because they know she’s a huge hot mess and might not ever find someone to love her and as she ages she’ll probably have major health issues…. Meanwhile Hunter seems fairly well adjusted and will probably be fine after they’re gone.

if I was their age and had a kid like Whit I’d be worried too.

1 hour ago, auntjess said:

I don't think Babs & Glenn need a meal ticket, but I think they do worry what will ever become of Whit.

I take both your points and I agree that there’s a lot to worry about in Whit's future, but, to me, that doesn’t excuse effectively ignoring or not showing any interest in their other child. Hunter may have his act together, but they could still throw him a bone and sound interested in his happiness, too. Their world shouldn’t be all Whit, all the time. Look what that's produced so far!

Let's say Glenn and Babs' worst fears come true, and Whit ends up without a partner but with lots of health issues. Shouldn’t they be trying to help her prepare herself for that possibility (or to prevent that health possibility)? Are they figuring Hunter will step in and care for her? “And to our son, Hunter, we bequeath the responsibility for care, feeding, and constant approving adoration of our daughter Whitney.” I don’t know how much that will appeal to Hunter after being pushed aside the way we’ve seen.

Maybe if the parents left her to deal with being an adult on her own, she might get in some practice, even if it means taking some lumps. And maybe this is a little too close to home for me with my own family issues, so I should shut up and stop worrying about this Twit!

• Love 12

Buddy 2 words - hazard pay. 

Jessica forget all about NOBSActive or whatever BS name for the app/business venture.  Get the girl Whit "trained" for 5 minutes, make a deal with her and train her online both workout and nutrition under your gym name showing your training skills.  I would sign up for that any day than to see Whitney flopping around all sweaty, breathless and not in shape staying the same size if not bigger.

Edited by mytmo
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, auntjess said:

Oh, and she's really an inattentive driver, looking her phone, and away from the road a lot.

And in NC, if you want to use the phone while driving, you need to use the phone hands free

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Jesus Christ Buddy is such a g**damn simp. Sitting there laughing while his forehead is bleeding. She’s a fucking asshole. And dementedly laughing after it happened? She’s a sociopath.

Also - where’s the joke in the dentist’s name being Horowitz? Did I miss something there? Casual anti-Semitism? Don’t get it.

If there’s another season I won’t watch. I’ll read here. I cannot stand this grotesque woman, her sycophants and her enabling parents. Done.

ETA: Jessica and her dad are also colossal simps. The way Jessica turned on a dime when Twit gave her the psycho face after her expressing legit concern abt Twit not even giving her the COMMON COURTESY to let her know abt the catfish trip was something else. And Will is such a toothless tiger. Giving her a job is a joke.

Edited by Tipsymcstagger
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Could LeBlur be any less enthusiastic about Whit visiting? That phone convo was painful and awkward. Oh, your coming? Ohhh ok, then. Really? I didn't think you were serious. Well, I can't wait to show you around. He talks to her like an acquaintance, not a girlfriend! Omg. Learn how to read the room, Whitney. 

Is Whit on some kind of anti-depressants or something? She was so happy and giddy. Thrilled for Buddy and his upcoming proposal (after whacking him in the head with the remote) when just a few episodes ago she was furious with him for moving out and leaving her. WTF has changed? 

After hitting Buddy with the remote, Whit is rolling around on the bed laughing and Buddy was laughing, too. Something seriously wrong is going on with these people. When she saw his forehead had a bloody gash why didn't she check it out? Nope. Continues to roll on the bed and laugh. 

Heather , you idiot. 

My prediction for ep. 1 of next season: Whit will be back from France and announce that she didn't feel the connection with LeBlur and likes him only as a friend. That way she gets to save face from the true story of being dumped again. Then we proceed with the surrogacy story line. Then I'm out. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Holy hell. If a friend, much less someone I was interested in romantically, acted half that disinterested in my coming to their city/country, I would simply say, "When I get settled into my hotel, I will communicate that information to you. I hope to see you when I'm there" and leave it AT THAT. I wouldn't even follow up with "Did you get my text with my hotel info?" My god, the awkward pauses were so telling. How embarrassing for her.

Even after him showing little to no interest in her landing on his turf, she still acts like he's going to show up with a ring in approximately 48 hours after she lands or something. She is deaf, blind, and foolhardy.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, princelina said:

I remember many years ago (possibly season 1?) when she and Todd "choreographed" a "dance" and made Glenn and Babs sit and watch them perform on their back patio.  When Babs praised Todd she was highly offended that he was getting the praise instead of her!  I'm sure Hunter is used to playing second fiddle just because it made everyone's lives so much easier.

I think almost everyone actions can be attributed to this one statement. It's just easier to say the lines they are supposed to say, to tell pay lip service to her delusions, to give up trying to get her to be healthier, smile and nod, etc than to deal with the wrath of Whitney. They are all just in a holding pattern until this shit show is over and are taking the path of least resistance while they wait.

• Love 5

Why on God’s green Earth would Heather talk about a surrogacy to her kids this early in the game?!? So inappropriate and weird. I thought Heather had some sense about putting her kids on camera during this whole fiasco. But she lost it for me with that absolutely ridiculous ON CAMERA conversation. Talk about the cart before the horse. I found it kinda gross tbh. 
Gah - I really hate everyone involved in this shit show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Maybe we didn't see all of Whitney's interview with Rebecca because there seemed to be a couple of missed opportunities for follow up. For instance, I would have wanted to know why Rebecca stopped going to her old gym. It seemed like she might not have been comfortable exercising around others, but maybe confirm that? Because if there was an injury or an incident with a trainer or other client that would have been important to know. I did think Whitney did a good job encouraging her.

The mask did fall when Jessica said Whitney should have asked her about going to France, wow. And the thing is, I don't think Jessica meant Whitney should have asked Jessica's permission. She meant that Whitney should have discussed before taking an action that affected their business, a reasonable expectation.

I think when Glen said what he and Babs wanted most in the world was Whitney's happiness, he was responding to a question about Whitney specifically. That particular segment came right after Whitney asked him what his hopes and dreams were for her trip. To me it looked like the producer's question was following up on that and Glen's answer was an extension of what he'd said to Whitney. We haven't seen anything in this or the previous seasons to indicate that Hunter is less important to their parents than Whitney.

6 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

If that were the case, no one would ever lose weight and keep it off, yet people do (without surgery).  It's constantly eating - especially carbs and sugars - that makes people think they're "starving."  Intermittent fasting works; you can Google it.

People sometimes say if only Whitney would do X or Whitney just has to do Y and she'll lose weight. It's not that simple and there really is science that says our bodies fight weight loss. From the Washington Post: There are real, and difficult, biological reasons why it’s hard to lose weight.

Edited by Passing Strange
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, mytmo said:

Buddy 2 words - hazard pay. 

Two more: workers' comp.

Also, it's not that hard...  STOP EATING...  I guarantee an extended water fast will take the weight off anyone.  As Dr. Now points out, obese people could live for months, if not years, off their fat stores.

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Two more: workers' comp.

Also, it's not that hard...  STOP EATING...  I guarantee an extended water fast will take the weight off anyone.  As Dr. Now points out, obese people could live for months, if not years, off their fat stores.

Apparently it is that hard, otherwise they wouldn't have such disordered eating that they're beyond morbidly obese.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Behaviorally, yes; scientifically, no. 

If you don't eat, you lose weight.

Not that complicated, rather.

Yes , it's not complicated but not everyone can fast. I get lightheaded, dizzy and have trouble thinking if I fast. So I am reducing what I eat and walking  more. For the 600 ponders out there fasting will do no good unless they can figure out why they over eat.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Passing Strange said:

People sometimes say if only Whitney would do X or Whitney just has to do Y and she'll lose weight. It's not that simple and there really is science that says our bodies fight weight loss. From the Washington Post: There are real, and difficult, biological reasons why it’s hard to lose

Thank you!   If it were that easy, there wouldn't be fat people.   It's an addiction.   And it's not like IF or cutting down is gonna do it.   It's not just using willpower.  It's biological.  I hate when people say, suck it up, cut down on food.

• Love 14
42 minutes ago, suev3333 said:

Thank you!   If it were that easy, there wouldn't be fat people.   It's an addiction.   And it's not like IF or cutting down is gonna do it.   It's not just using willpower.  It's biological.  I hate when people say, suck it up, cut down on food.

I'm simply saying that it works, whether or not you can make yourself do it.

There IS no human body that will remain fat in the absence of eating food...

• Love 7

I hate to be so 'hardheaded logical,' but I keep seeking a clue as to WHY Whitney is suddenly off on a 4-week, one-way ticket to Paris.  Yes, THE BELOVED BLUR is supposedly her one and only incentive, but I was raised to question blatant tomfoolery, and my cynical brain CANNOT accept that Ms. Whit is off on a 4-week caper simply to win the love of Monsieur BLUR.  

I know that, in the past, Whitney has been in Paris for a couple of 'vacays,' so I suspect there are other reasons for this 'French Grande Adventure.'

Would love to hear any conjectures or speculations from my fellow followers of this fallow plot!!  🦇 🙈🙉🙊

• Love 4

I hate to be so 'hardheaded logical,' but I keep seeking a clue as to WHY Whitney is suddenly off on a 4-week, one-way ticket to Paris.  Yes, THE BELOVED BLUR is supposedly her one and only incentive, but I was raised to question blatant tomfoolery, and my cynical brain CANNOT accept that Ms. Whit is off on a 4-week caper simply to win the love of Monsieur BLUR.  

Why go for a month?!?!?!? Maybe it's an expensive ticket but it's not that long of a flight. People go from the east coast of the US to Paris for a long weekend all the time. She could go, meet Le Blur face to face, mutually gauge interest, get back home in time to film content for the app and then take a longer trip back if the first one went well.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Tipsymcstagger said:

Also - where’s the joke in the dentist’s name being Horowitz? Did I miss something there? Casual anti-Semitism? Don’t get it.

I think it's "whore o' Whit's"

5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

My prediction for ep. 1 of next season: Whit will be back from France and announce that she didn't feel the connection with LeBlur and likes him only as a friend. That way she gets to save face from the true story of being dumped again. Then we proceed with the surrogacy story line. Then I'm out. 

Me too.  I stopped watching during the last fake pregnancy storyline, and will do so again.

4 hours ago, Passing Strange said:

People sometimes say if only Whitney would do X or Whitney just has to do Y and she'll lose weight. It's not that simple and there really is science that says our bodies fight weight loss. From the Washington Post: There are real, and difficult, biological reasons why it’s hard to lose weight.

There are - but what we know from 9 seasons of this show is that she does not even try.  What she does try to do is hide her overeating.  When I'm trying to lose weight you don't find fast food wrappers in my car, dirty dishes and empty wine bottles in my bedroom, or me scarfing down ice cream in my car.  Someone with 3 pizza apps is trying to be sneaky, not trying to lose weight.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Could LeBlur be any less enthusiastic about Whit visiting? That phone convo was painful and awkward. Oh, your coming? Ohhh ok, then. Really? I didn't think you were serious. Well, I can't wait to show you around. He talks to her like an acquaintance, not a girlfriend! Omg. Learn how to read the room, Whitney. 

I can picture Le Blur grabbing his bug out bag as she is blabbering on about coming and him hauling ass out of there like he is being hunted by Jason Bourne.

Edited by Texasmom1970
Spelling
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, princelina said:

There are - but what we know from 9 seasons of this show is that she does not even try.  What she does try to do is hide her overeating.  When I'm trying to lose weight you don't find fast food wrappers in my car, dirty dishes and empty wine bottles in my bedroom, or me scarfing down ice cream in my car.  Someone with 3 pizza apps is trying to be sneaky, not trying to lose weight.

I think Whitney has been straightforward about the fact that she's not trying to lose weight, this season anyway. I was talking about the idea that all it would take to do that would be for her to apply herself.

Edited by Passing Strange

The biggest "tell" that the french guy relationship is bullshit (other than the fact that Whitney's involved) is that no one has seriously questioned her end game.  As in: "and if you two hit it off, then what?"  

If it were real, Glenn and Babs would be ALL OVER that question.  And if it were real, Whitney wouldn't miss the chance to push out her lower lip and whimper about the prospect of leaving her parents for another continent.

At this point this is like debating why a fictional character in a fictional show did or said something.  Because this show is just as fictional.

BTW, having seen the episode, I think Whitney had no malicious intent in throwing the remote.  I certainly don't think she intended to hit him in the head and draw blood.  It was just a stupid thing.  BUT, the fact that she wasn't IMMEDIATELY and overwhelmingly apologetic was weird.  

And as far as the "app" bullshit, don't forget that Whitney is relying on Jessica to bust her ass to come up with new routines for each of those workouts, and then perform them.  It's not just the time filming.  There's a lot of pre-work involved, and Whitney isn't doing any of it. Jessica deserves whatever screw job she gets from this.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

For the 600 ponders out there fasting will do no good unless they can figure out why they over eat.

AKA my usual mantra: "You can't fix what you're eating  til you fix WHAT'S EATING YOU." 

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, Passing Strange said:

I think Whitney has been straightforward about the fact that she's not trying to lose weight, this season anyway. My objection was to the notion that all it would take to do that would be for her to apply herself.

You are right - that's what she's been saying since I think season 2, when she informed us all that she LIKES being fat.  (In season 1 her stance was that she was going to work on getting healthier, but she was going to do things she loved and not wait until she lost weight to enjoy them.). Her problem is that she can't keep her story straight.  If she likes being fat then she darn well should have 3 pizza apps on her phone since they are leading her to a happier lifestyle!  Instead we are expected to believe, per Whitney's own self, that she "actually doesn't eat enough" because she only eats one meal a day.  She committed to Will's program for the show but then refused to send him pictures of her meals as she had agreed to do, and then cried when he busted her in a car full of junk food wrappers and a partially eaten giant cookie.  She never told him, "Hey I like being fat, I just want to build muscle."  I guess my point is that we have no idea because she's never applied herself.  What she claims to want:  to be fat; health and athletic ability;  a relationship and children; a successful, fitness based business.  One of these things is not like the other.  Every showcase of her athletic ability has turned out to be fake (awards where she was the only contestant) or pathetic (St. Patrick's parade; Hawaiian 5K).  Every shot at a business has been blown off (BGDC, Fitness Marshall, NoBSActive with Ryan AND now Jessica).  I have family members who are big liars and when they do it to my face here's what I tell them:  Get your story straight!  (And for the record - I'm not trying to argue with you, I just get irked about the fact that we're supposed to believe that she's happy with her weight and/or it's something out of her control when we haven't seen any proof that either of those things are true!  And IMO we have seen proof that neither are.)

Edited by princelina
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, LeesburgLee said:

Yeah, I wondered the same thing.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TzuShih said:

I hate to be so 'hardheaded logical,' but I keep seeking a clue as to WHY Whitney is suddenly off on a 4-week, one-way ticket to Paris. 

I still don't know why language lessons and dating are  all in one package.

1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

AKA my usual mantra: "You can't fix what you're eating  til you fix WHAT'S EATING YOU." 

OMG, why didn't we think of this.  A shrink, but do we go with Lola or Dr, Paradise?  I like them both.  (600lb psychiatrists)

• Love 3
17 hours ago, LeesburgLee said:

It just occurred to me...Hunter performs in a drag show. (He looks shockingly like Whitney). Wonder if there's some psychology behind that? 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, TzuShih said:

I hate to be so 'hardheaded logical,' but I keep seeking a clue as to WHY Whitney is suddenly off on a 4-week, one-way ticket to Paris.  Yes, THE BELOVED BLUR is supposedly her one and only incentive, but I was raised to question blatant tomfoolery, and my cynical brain CANNOT accept that Ms. Whit is off on a 4-week caper simply to win the love of Monsieur BLUR.  

I know that, in the past, Whitney has been in Paris for a couple of 'vacays,' so I suspect there are other reasons for this 'French Grande Adventure.'

Would love to hear any conjectures or speculations from my fellow followers of this fallow plot!!  🦇 🙈🙉🙊

Theory: 

Whitney went to France for work/fat girls trip (there are social media posts to prove this). She had a 1 way ticket because she thought she might travel after her commitments were met. Although she DID meet Le Blur there, and may well have been interested in him, he was not the reason for the trip. 

I think the airport departure was a reenactment. That's why her backpack appeared empty and why she only had one suitcase. And also

Spoiler

Whitney didn't fly to Paris alone, her friend Natalie went with her. Natalie did an IG live video at the airport when they landed

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Theory: 

Whitney went to France for work/fat girls trip (there are social media posts to prove this). She had a 1 way ticket because she thought she might travel after her commitments were met. Although she DID meet Le Blur there, and may well have been interested in him, he was not the reason for the trip. 

I think the airport departure was a reenactment. That's why her backpack appeared empty and why she only had one suitcase. And also

Hide contents

Whitney didn't fly to Paris alone, her friend Natalie went with her. Natalie did an IG live video at the airport when they landed

I posted earlier that I knew she did not make that trip solo, thank you for confirming that.

Why not be honest and say she has a work opportunity in Paris and while she is there she will connect with Le Blur, why would she be ok with coming across as a liar. She pretty much bailed on Jessica to hop on another work opportunity, she is telling people she loves Le Blur after only talking to him on the phone, (we know the love is on sided if present at all in her mind unless she is acting like an idiot for TV), especially if she is going to put it all out there on social media.

I am kind of hoping she did the egg retrieval thing as a stunt even though it was a lengthy painful thing to do, please let that be a contrived story line like Le Blur.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why not be honest and say she has a work opportunity in Paris and while she is there she will connect with Le Blur, why would she be ok with coming across as a liar

Why has she lied about almost everything on this show?  She needs a story line that creates "drama".  She wouldn't be "following her little 'ol heart" if she were going as an low-rent influencer junket.

And Heather is an absolute piece of shit for having that discussion with her youngest about being a surrogate and forcing him to express some kind of emotion/reaction for the camera (i.e. "how does that make you feel . . . ").  Total piece of shit.  Even if it is all faker than her ridiculous hair color.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, auntjess said:

I still don't know why language lessons and dating are  all in one package.

OMG, why didn't we think of this.  A shrink, but do we go with Lola or Dr, Paradise?  I like them both.  (600lb psychiatrists)

I love me some  Dr. Paradise!! Lola, not so much. 

• Love 6