Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: Nathan's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Amber is in such denial. 60 pounds over her ideal weight? She is so full of bullshit

She said she was 60 pounds over the weight she was when she had WLS.

But she's still a bitch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, all4mom2 said:

She said she was 60 pounds over the weight she was when she had WLS.

But she's still a bitch.

Yep,  I don't  think any amount of weight loss will change her.

I really dislike the Thyroid Eye Disease lady with her "bulging eyes".

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

It's the ones with lanolin on the inside that I'm interested in because.....ooo baby

I've seen "infused" socks at Kohl's or Bed Bath & Beyond (they might have been aloe, though).

• Love 2

I am so sick of Jeanie and her Tepezza commercial.

I love that the one 'wife' dumped Kody on Sister Wives.

Dr. Paradise!    I really wish Amber was wearing something different than those awful shorts that show every bulge.    I didn't want to hear about Amber's sex life description.   Dr. P is right, Amber treats Nathan with total contempt.   Amber is going to step up her sabotage, and belittle Nathan even more if he starts doing better. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

It might be aloe in them.  I haven't used them in awhile.

They have the aloe ones at Walmart, and all of the other stores like Kohl's this time of year.    The others that are readily available are moisture infused (not lanolin). 

I don't think the Bailey's commercials fit on Dr. No's diet. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I was hoping he might get that lymphedema  removed, but it looks like he has a lot more to lose.    That meeting with Dr Paradise seemed askward.   I hope they have individual sessions as well as couple therapy. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

The red ones with the fur tops were a gag gift at our White Elephant one Christmas.  I had no idea they were serious reading socks.  The things you learn here!

Mine are similar to these; the color is a bit different (still gray, though).

Please TLC, find us some people with jolly personalities and fun quirks, like a drag queen or competitive knitter or SOMETHING to make these people likeable and interesting.  Gloomy people with horrible houses that prove that smellovision exists are just NOT entertaining or inspiring.  I've wanted to break out the Fabuloso for the past hour and 50 minutes. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7