Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: Nathan's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

While it's fun to despise Amber, it sounds to me like she has had decades of untreated depression and a couple of other persistent mental health issues. She copes by being a bitch, but she genuinely may not be able to see the world any other way. 

• Love 5

She is a piece of work!  She calls herself a weight loss success.

Bull, lady.  You are not upset because this was supposed to be about him. If you are upset because you got called out for the hypocrite that you are.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol 😂 I didn’t even notice now I can’t unsee  it. Wife seems jealous

She is the classic angry, codependent enabler who goes crazy with outrage when their caregiving target dares to become remotely independent. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Nathan month 1 602, month 3 536 minus 71

Amber 502-so much for claiming she's much smaller.  She's only 34 lbs. smaller than Nathan, but her BMI is 20 points higher.  

I love that Nathan's approved for surgery, Amber is so pissed. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6

Here he goes again with the old "food is all we have in common" refrain. Dude, get a fucking hobby. You're a theater guy. Read aloud to each other at night. Join a book group. Volunteer at the local library to do story hours. Use your training. What the fuck. You're going to throw it all away for ice cream?

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Hey Pounders! I was going to actually work while I watched...and then I saw Amber.

Had to get here to "weigh" in.

Wow...talk about passive aggressive. All smiles to Dr. Now when he's in the room, and all b!tchy when he's not.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10