Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E06: Ready to Play Like a Lion LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Even Jeff doesn't believe they decided to keep Naseer via rock/paper/scissors. 

This is kind of cool, I think.  I guess Luvu is going to be sorry (stick it to them Erika!) 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

And this is why it's a two parter.

She is 100% smashing that glass.

Uh can you blame her? Girl gets automatic immunity and yeah she'll send the people who sent her on an island to immunity. Yeah this one's a no brainer. 

Erika isn't stupid. She knows they sent her to Exile for a reason. She knows she's on the bottom.

I have a good feeling that her mind was already made up the moment Jeff told her what the advantage was. 

She has to know that the only person who would keep her from her original tribe is Heather. She has to smash that glass.

Plus, Deshawn, Sydney, Danny, and Naseer need to feel what it's like to be in danger.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Erika, they already are planning to vote you out.

SMASH THAT GLASS. SMASH THAT GLASS. SMASH THAT GLASS.

Seriously, it shouldn't even be too hard for her to defend her decision. All she has to say is that being away from the game that long, having no protection, she had NO WAY of knowing that she wouldn't just be an easy vote. The decision was the only way for her to guarantee herself that she was safe. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

And this is why it's a two parter.

She better!  They better not have given us a two-parter just for Erika to weasel out.

We've seen enough people make stupid decisions this season.  I hope Erika isn't one of them.

• Love 1
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Seriously, it shouldn't even be too hard for her to defend her decision. All she has to say is that being away from the game that long, having no protection, she had NO WAY of knowing that she wouldn't just be an innocent vote. The decision was the only way for her to guarantee herself that she was safe. 

Yeah, they can't really be mad at her.  She could easily justify her decision.  And this may get her in the good graces of Yase.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Once he said you'll make "history", I think it was a given.

You want to make history.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

I mean, she should absolutely smash that glass.  She’s a fool otherwise.  But this season has too many weird, out there twists for me.  I miss old-fashioned Survivor.  I want one merge idol, no twists or advantages or secret crap.

• Love 3

I have a feeling that she is not going to break the glass. She will be all if I do this my former team will turn on me and if I keep everyone safe they will be grateful  and keep me in the game. These advantages have happened before on Survivor and it never turns out the way the person with the advantage thinks it will.  Sometimes they give up a meal when they ae starving to help someone out and this person never feels any loyalty to th one helping them out. I hope I am wrong.