Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: A Hairy Situation

• Start Topic

I think Amber's comment was directed more to the specific relationship of Bobby and Nicole.  I am getting the vibe that Nicole has been pressing for marriage and Bobby has been reluctant.

• Love 1

I took the comment to be referring to Bobby not wanting to marry one of those boobie twins

I find Jim Marchese to have a repulsive personality and appearance. He actually makes Richie Wakile look like a super guy!

• Love 3

Honestly that scene where Nicole or Theresa whichever it was went after Amber and grabbed her by the hair was very uncomfortable to watch, especially the mob mentality around them with everyone in the background laughing and piling on.  I do not think that Amber did anything to deserve that and she came into that party with no idea she would be jumped and attacked like that.

I think her conversation with Melissa in the car was totally inocuous.  That discussion was not evil or malicious it was just slightly gossipy and not unlike any conversation I have had with friends.  Amber did not even give a lot of details she just kept it vague, what she said was really not that bad.  To see that twin go after her like that was kind of Lord of the Flies-ish to me.  And then of course any altercation in this crowd can swiftly get so out of hand, where getting up in someones face becomes an all out-brawl involving 10 people in about 30 seconds flat.   

Dina - I like her down to earth approach to the party.  The fact is, if Dina wanted to "keep it sexy" (tm Melissa Gorga), and wear one of those stripper costumes, she would blow every one of those girls out of the water and be the hottest one in the room by a long shot, but she doesn't have to.  She's not trying to outdo anyone like the way Melissa is. 

Edited by FamilyVan
  • Love 6

This is why I love Mr. Leisawoo. He said the "Guido Barbie"-Melissa-really would be a hot woman if she kept her mouth shut and wasn't so uncomfortably obvious. He said obviously he can see her attributes but it's more of a turnoff. He also said 'Guido Ken" was easily bowled over by her cuz he has no brain and doesn't require much from his mate.

• Love 2

Ironic that, per her TH, Melissa was afraid she'd be riding an orange moped if she can't get her Bentley repaired and she sang the little song for the Wicked Witch of the West. Without all of her makeup, she looks very similar to that actress. But maybe she used to lurk on TWOP and saw what was posted over there and it was a subtle shout-out?

Probably not.

• Love 2

I just saw the episode and I don't get women who just stand there screeching while some other chick is pulling their hair.

I'm not one to start a fight but if somebody jumped at me and was yanking my hair like that I'd damn sure finish the fight by punching them in the face and if I can't reach their face, they'd get my knee in their stomach.

I wouldn't just stand there letting them yank away on my hair.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 1

^^I was slightly amused by the initial reaction of the husbands/ boyfriends.

"Wait--you've been gone ten seconds. This just happened?"

"Whose hair is that?"

These questions were asked while the men were just standing there, no real sense of urgency or anything.

• Love 1

When one of the twins made the comment about how Dina should have gone shopping with them so she would have a sexy outfit instead of her scrubs, obviously does not own a mirror. The outfits all of them wore looked so cheap. You find the exact same type of stuff at Party City. They would be appropriate for a lower end frat party, not an adult gathering that was supposed to honor first responders.

• Love 3

Didn't see this mentioned. When Rino kept telling Jim to take his hands out of his pockets, why was he doing that? Did he think he had a gun in his pocket?

I think Rino was telling Jim to take his hands out of his pockets because he thinks it makes him (Rino) look like he's mobbed up. In The Godfather, Michael had Enzo the Baker put his hand in his pocket outside the hospital to make it seem like he had a gun. Rino thinks that if people think that he's mobbed up, it will give him and his restaurant some street cred.