Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: A Hairy Situation

• Start Topic

Amber signed up because she is so willing to go over-the-top for the cameras. Bravo must love that she follows the script to a t. The whole fight was a hot-mess.com! Jim must get all wet for the same reason too; he gets some promotion and can attempt to be the big boss banker.

Edited by Xerographic
  • Love 1

I had missed Rosie's reaction - thanks for that gif!

Who threw the drink?  I looked at that several times while watching the original show (maybe that's why I missed Rosie) and couldn't tell.  The other twin?  

It was just very condescending. I'm never going to have a Bentley but if I did, I wouldn't go there.  I didn't care for the guy talking to Melissa like she was a silly little girl. Joe Gorga did it but they are married so maybe that's how they roll.  Or who knows. But who is the car dealer guy to say boo!

I assumed the car was leased, and the dealer was pissed, but going along with the story because he leased it to them in return for promotion on the show.  Yes, they're paying as they go for the damage being done, but that's going to be one effed up Bentley in a couple of years that he's going to have to find a home for.  And to them it's nothing.

Edited by kassa
  • Love 3
The Gorgas on WWHL- I agree Andy was a little frosty towards them.  I wonder if it's because nobody's really dealing Bravo the dirt on Teresa/Joe Giudice as they get closer to sentencing.

You might be on to something there. I bet he liked them better when they were at odds with Tre. 

Thanks, candy moocher for the gifs! I missed both of those reactions and they are awesome. 

I like Amber and her husband. *shrug*

I hate twins/siblings who gang up on somebody. Teresa should have shut her ass up. I saw her punk ass grab and cclaw at Amber and throw a drink. Amber did the right thing trying to pull Melissa and Nicole aside and get to the root.

Teresa Giudice is my fave and I am glad she is not in the cross heirs of these people this season. She has really grown since Season 1.

Edited by RollingStone23

The shit's going to hit the fan in February of 2015 when he has to finally start paying principal and interest. He either has to start coming up with a bigger payment, or refinance, or sell. After ten years, he's made no payments on the principal balance so he still owes $999,999 on it. Also, if it was worth almost $1.5 million in February of 2005, that was just around the height of the real estate market. It might be worth significantly less now and he still owes almost a million on it.

Jim shouldn't be so quick to dismiss JoeGui. He may be able to give him some tips on how to keep a house he can't afford.

I, too, am really liking JoeGui. I know he must be held accountable for his illegal dealings but I can't help but have a soft spot for him. He looks so defeated and unlike Tre he knows they fuck up big time and must pay the price. I can imagine him talking to Tre - " Hey, we took a shot, we got caught whataya gonnnadoaboutit." He knows he deserves the consequences while Tre's attitude seems to be that she was owed the ill gotten gains and is outraged! outgraged! that anyone dare to hold her accountable. I agree with the posters here who think he would have been happy with a simple life.

I think the thing that makes JoeGui so refreshing on this show is he doesn't and never has given a fuck what people think about him. Everyone else on this show is always trying to be something their not. Joe is who he is and if the viewers don't like it they can "go scratch", as Caro used to say.

• Love 5

I had missed Rosie's reaction - thanks for that gif!

Who threw the drink? I looked at that several times while watching the original show (maybe that's why I missed Rosie) and couldn't tell. The other twin?

I assumed the car was leased, and the dealer was pissed, but going along with the story because he leased it to them in return for promotion on the show. Yes, they're paying as they go for the damage being done, but that's going to be one effed up Bentley in a couple of years that he's going to have to find a home for. And to them it's nothing.

Teresa threw the drink. I really hate that jumping mess. Amber wasnt talking to or fighting her. Edited by RollingStone23

The posters on this site should work for the FBI.

There is so much more, including this link posted near the top of page 2 of this thread:

I only skimmed a couple of pages (out of 20!) and I can tell that many posts have been deleted. Jim the Weasel was obviously posting on there, but some say his ex-wife (Rebecca) was also. 

When I Googled her name I learned that she and her sister owned a title company and were indicted in December 2009 for stealing over $780,000 from their clients (and using the money to finance a luxury lifestyle filled with lavish vacations and Ferraris):

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/12/nj_real_estate_title_agencies.html

Apparently, she eventually pled guilty and then Jim sued her for custody (she had sole custody since the divorce in 2004). When he lost,  he filed an appeal, which he lost in November of last year:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/nj-superior-court-appellate-division/1649831.html

I know it shouldn't surprise me anymore, but I continue to be amazed at people who put themselves and their families on reality TV when they have so much dirt that can easily be found on the internet,

I wonder why the ex-wife agreed to allow the boys to be on this show.

ETA:

"If Jim has an ex somewhere I'd love to hear her story."

She has her own problems.  I want to hear from the ex-girlfriend who ratted him out.

Looks like Napolean Jimmy has reason to be wary of indictments. LOL

Oops. sorry, I hadn't seen your post yet when I posted the same article.

Teresa threw the drink. I really hate that jumping mess. Amber wasnt talking to or fighting her.

I watched it several times to see who threw the drink and I think it was Nicole.

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 3

There is so much more, including this link posted near the top of page 2 of this thread:

I only skimmed a couple of pages (out of 20!) and I can tell that many posts have been deleted. Jim the Weasel was obviously posting on there, but some say his ex-wife (Rebecca) was also.

When I Googled her name I learned that she and her sister owned a title company and were indicted in December 2009 for stealing over $780,000 from their clients (and using the money to finance a luxury lifestyle filled with lavish vacations and Ferraris):

Apparently, she eventually pled guilty and then Jim sued her for custody (she had sole custody since the divorce in 2004). When he lost, he filed an appeal, which he lost in November of last year:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/nj-superior-court-appellate-division/1649831.html

I know it shouldn't surprise me anymore, but I continue to be amazed at people who put themselves and their families on reality TV when they have so much dirt that can easily be found on the internet,

I wonder why the ex-wife agreed to allow the boys to be on this show.

ETA:

Oops. sorry, I hadn't seen your post yet when I posted the same article.

I watched it several times to see who threw the drink and I think it was Nicole.

In this gif you can see both of Nicole's hand clawing at Amber while the drink was being thrown. It was Teresa.

tumblr_n9sm3sbKqN1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Oh, I thought that it looked like Nicole throwing the drink, but I guess she is just clawing at her while someone else throws it. So, her sister Ter-EH-sa threw it?

Btw, I must stop Googling. I found Jim the Weasel's ex-wife's Facebook page. She's remarried and has a third son with that husband. LOL, little Jim must be afraid of her. She's a personal trainer and body builder now. She could clean the floor with his puny ass. Also, get this, on her FB page I saw the announcement from May when she was hired by a gym in NYC and it says in part: "... and she even has a TV show pilot that will be featuring her amazing ability to manage a demanding career, family, and be competing in 7 competitions this year."

Sheesh, everyone is a reality show wanna-be!

Yeah, Melissa started this mess to stay relevant.  While acting all angelic and above it all.  She's also had her chin reshaped and made smaller in my opinion.  I didn't watch last year and when I tuned in this year I immediately knew something was different.  Side views really show it.  Unless I'm hallucinating. No way do they own that Bentley.  I agree with above poster who said it's borrowed or leased as a favor to give the dealership advertising.  The car guy said 'Bentley' or how you cant treat a Bentley like that over and over-- I immediately thought he was over the top since if it wasn't his car why would he care?  Just more $$$ for him.

Those twins are so screechy and attention grabbing.  I'd hate to have both those little rats coming at my hair!   

Amber's hubby seriously scares me.  If I was a Bravo exec I'd honestly be worried about retribution from him in some way if things didn't go his way-- he seems like he'd definitely have mob connections.

Amber's husband is that kid in grade school who read you the riot act when you broke a rule and then tattled to every teacher he could find and the principal also.  

And then got his ass kicked on the way home from the bus stop.

• Love 2

Love how Joe Gorga had a ready explanation for why he said "We have money issues".  They always have some kind of lame cover-up story for the stupid shit they say.  Also, they don't "have time" to build their new house?  Bullshit.

And yet they drive a Bentley. What posers. I would love to know their true money story.

Dina's strong point during season 1 of the show was that she had the fun stuff with her daughter, you gave her a side eye whenever she would decorate an establishment or event plan and it was over the top, and she and Theresa were comical together.. along with a little drama mixed in.  In fact, a lot of the lost footage for season 1 was mostly Dina doing fun things with her daughter, friends, even with Caroline.

So far, I'm seeing Dina is showing how at loose ends she is in her life.. I'm not sure what caused her and Caroline to fall out but Caroline was a supportive figure for her in the past.  With that said, I loved her shoe closet and so far she has had some great scenes between her and her daughter.  She seems to be reflecting the original spirit of the concept of the franchise.   Besides, you need that to balance out the crazy that is Theresa and company.

Btw, I loved her shoe closet in this episode especially with how organized it is and how each show is put in a separate category based on type of shoe.  That's a true shoeaholic :)

• Love 2

And yet they drive a Bentley. What posers. I would love to know their true money story.

I think Joe Gorga and Melissa are total poseurs. I get the impression that they move around so much because he builds these large houses on spec and then they live in them while trying to sell them, all the while pretending they have money when they really don't. I highly doubt he's building this supposed new McMansion for them. They're so full of it about everything, including spending $100,000 in one year on auto body repairs on the Bentley.

• Love 2

What I liked was that Amber's husband pronounced Giudice correctly

I hate the way its usually pronounced

don't know why it bugs me so much.

IIRC he was off. I cringed because didn't he call him "Joo-DEE-chEE"? Like Monchichi. lol. Instead of 'JOO-dee-chay'

• Love 1

I think the thing that makes JoeGui so refreshing on this show is he doesn't and never has given a fuck what people think about him. Everyone else on this show is always trying to be something their not. Joe is who he is and if the viewers don't like it they can "go scratch", as Caro used to say.

I've always liked that about him.  In fact, I have to always remind myself of what he's done before my soft spot for him gets too soft.

• Love 4

Remember back in the day when violence would get you kicked off a reality show?  Good times...

Remember as recently as the RHOA reunion when Andy, with a straight face, said Bravo does not condone violence?

Matt..the fireman they had for Dina, apparently knew known Melissa in college.  This may be him.

l8jdv.jpg

and here's an interview (I guess) he gave to Radar

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/08/matthew-schultz-dina-manzo-real-housewives-new-jersey/

These connections are all strange - everyone knows everyone.

• Love 3

I feel incredibly Mensa-esque when I watch the Jersey women. I literally pat myself on the back for knowing what S.W.A.T. team stands for. If dumb gets you rich, maybe I should try dumbing it down a little more :)

The problem is the caliber of men these exceptionally stupid women attract.  They're rich until the house of cards falls down around them.  Because only people this vapid would not notice how eff'ed up the finances are.  Is there an anti-Mensa they can join?  Something for people who can barely function in society.  Joe Go and Theresa can be co-Presidents, except they won't understand what that means, fight over who is the co and who is the president and end up running in circles clucking at each other like dumbfounded chickens.  

• Love 2

Hey gang, can you please stay on topic for the episode in here and take the analyzing of how much houses are worth, who owes what etc. over to the respective housewives topics? Thank you! 

Edited by Lisin

Drunk gymnastics was also my favorite Joe Giudice moment (chipped tooth? Fuhgettaboutit). That's when the cold dark spot in my heart melted a little bit. The icing on the cake was when he called Teresa a c*** on national TV. So sad he's a low grade con-artist. I blame Teresa. But I'm also the girl who blames Whitney for Bobby.

Before I saw it posted I also hoped they stagger the sentences for the two clowns and Joe has the girls while Teresa's "at college". Maybe he can smack some sense into those brats (apologies to Gabriella).

• Love 2
Reading how many people like Joe Giudice...it's sad that they'll probably put him away for longer and give Teresa a pass to raise the kids.  He'd probably do a better job of it.

Granted given the rest of the crew it's not exactly an accomplishment but Joe Giudice (followed by Chris Manzo) is the only one of this group (I'm counting all seasons) I could probably stand knowing because he seems to be the only one who can let things go and/or move the hell on. Teresa flipped a table, he was offering even Danielle a drink after to move on. In California, he didn't get up or anything, just yelled for Caroline and the women to end the argument as Laurita's/Manzo's gave TH's about they were basically ready to fight him together despite not being a threat. The two fights he's been in were entirely instigated by Joe Gorga who would have his grudges alphabetized if he could read.

I still haven't seen this entire episode because it was boring me so much I was wandering over to Ion's Leverage marathon, and then during tonights rerun I found myself watching more of an SVU on another channel, both episodes I've seen a bunch of times, but still far more entertaining than this mess.

I did catch the end with the hair pull all I could think of was it was a half-assed redo of Ashlee and Danielle. I see why Amber and Melissa were besties at one point, this whole "Jim wants nothing to do with the Giudices" is just like Joe and Melissa season 3 saying they're done with Teresa, yelling at her for showing up at the Christening, all the while they signed up for it all!  I get the party was at his best friends house but geeze if he was really interested in having little contact with the Giudices, or the Joe vs. Joe fighting, going to that party was a far worse idea than the boys night out especially given he'd already ran his mouth. Jim, when you're looking dumber than the Gorga's and Giudices, it's time to go far, far, away into hiding, idiot. Did he really pass the bar exam or is that BS too??

Is it true Amber didn't mention "the cancer" this episode? When I was watching the episode and Kathy showed up I had this thought, which I'm probably going to hell for, that I'd like to see Amber mention it once for Kathy to be like "yeah my daughter had two brain tumors before she was old enough to drink, but we don't dwell."

I'm starting to wonder if its some rule of reality TV to act like everything they do will not be aired, like it's breaking down the fourth wall too much. With this group I do believe they are stupid enough to not realize there are no secrets in front of cameras but it happens a lot on other shows too. It doesn't make it any less annoying, and boy is it annoying.

I liked Dina showed up in scrubs, because that's probably what I would do. I never got into the whole costumes-mean-sluttly train of thought. Amber's black outfit reminded me of yet another knockoff, one of Melissa's previous costumes, I believe it was a cat. All of these women are middle aged and mothers, it's way past time to stop acting/dressing like 20yr olds and learn the difference between sexy and trashy.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 4

I'm glad to see some of the Joe Giudice love.  He has always been my favorite ho-husband.  That guy just cracks me up!  And he doesn't even try.  And with all the constant drama it really has always seemed to me that he never wants anything to do with any of that crap.  

• Love 5

So Joe is some fabulous builder that his wife brags about -- who keeps moving around and now has branched out into a side business of paper shredding? Something doesn't add up. Business people sometimes expand into related businesses -- like title insurance or real estate sales -- but paper shredding??

• Love 2

First off, I am slapping myself for even continuing to watch this show! Next, I had someone tell me that having ones hands in the pockets is a sighns of deception body language wise. I dunno of that's true but interesting it is. Maybe that's why Rino was mentioning it?

Oh, and if Jim didnt wanna interact with the Gudices thane why go on RHONJ at all? And the dude has a mortgage company right? So what is this about working with the prosecuter?

That's what I dont get, What In The...if Jim was so worried about protecting his professional reputation, then perhaps he shouldn't have let his wife sign up for a reality show with the Guidices!  He had to know they would be forced to socialize with each other, and also that it was likely that a fight or two or ten would break out in the course of a season. 

My understanding about Jim (and this comes from only watching the show, I haven't read anything about him) is that sometimes he has worked as an expert witness for the prosecution in mortgage fraud cases. So, he's saying that it is a theoretical possibility that he could be working with the same prosecutor who is handling the Guidices case and be asked to be a witness. He doesn't think he should hang out with them because it could create a conflict of interest and also look improper. Just like Angelo rushed Joe away from the real cop at the party it probably isn't smart for someone who occasionally works for the prosecutor to be hanging out with the people being prosecuted. 

None of this makes sense though because like other posters have said, why go on the show with them if you think you can't be in the same room with them? Also why not explain it without calling Joe Gorga a fucking idiot? Just say "look, I'm often called in to do expert witness work on mortgage fraud cases for the prosecutor's office and since you're currently being investigated it probably is best if we keep our distance, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable" or something that isn't just screaming.

And I've just realized who I'm talking about so clearly none of that would work, or happen. But FWIW I think that's what Jim is attempting to convey. 

• Love 2
just say "look, I'm often called in to do expert witness work on mortgage fraud cases for the prosecutor's office and since you're currently being investigated it probably is best if we keep our distance, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable" or something that isn't just screaming.

Or, you know, not actually say "I prosecute....."   lol. Little Big Man. He can go thump his chest elsewhere, the facts are all over the internet. 

• Love 8

I'm glad to see some of the Joe Giudice love.  He has always been my favorite ho-husband.  That guy just cracks me up!  And he doesn't even try.  And with all the constant drama it really has always seemed to me that he never wants anything to do with any of that crap.

I always thought he was the only "real" reality star. Remember when he said "happy wife, happy life"? I think keeping Teresa happy was the beginning of his downfall in his life.

• Love 5

Rino's restaurant was in Little Italy and now Sheepshead Bay - so maybe he is used to mob types coming in.  When a man has his hand in his pocket, maybe Rino thinks he is packing.  As if little Jimbo would have a gun.  This group mocks him as not being manly for not wanting to get into a physical fight.  Yet they are willing to get into it at the drop of a hat and ruin christenings and the like or rip hair out of head.  Which is better?  To be a "coward" or to be a "man."  Joe Giudice did a good read of Jim though.  He will schmooze you and then stick a knife in your back.

Jim may have passed the bar.  Maybe in Washington because wasn't he a whistleblower in Seattle?  Or maybe he passed the bar and went straight to being in-house counsel and was never admitted.  Or maybe he did fail the ethics part of being admitted.  You do have to have recommendations from other bar members, and they do a background check to see if you have any past convictions etc..  Good moral character is usually required to be admitted.  Lol.  

First Responsors of the Squat Team!  Teresa and Joe Gorga are the original Dumb and Dumber.  The Gorga switch is alive and well.

I think they edited Amber's comments about Teresa too.  The producers know Melissa will play along with a good lie.

Melissa and Joe - pot calling the kettle black much?  Amber and Jim are M and J redux.  They came on for fame and don't care who they have to trash to get it.

I think we saw more of Jim this episode than of Amber.  So who really wanted to be a RH?

I always thought he was the only "real" reality star. Remember when he said "happy wife, happy life"? I think keeping Teresa happy was the beginning of his downfall in his life.

I just don't see Joe Giudice doing ANYTHING he doesn't want to do.  He'll go along with this show for the money, we heard him say in Napa that they do the magazines for easy money, but I don't see him committing any fraud to keep Teresa in baubles.  He is way too fast and loose with the,"Shuddup Tre!" I think he is too old school to be ruled by a dingbat like Teresa despite anything that Caroline Manzo said.

• Love 2

I was talking to someone about last week's episode and the fact that Jim didn't want to be associated with Juicy Joe and I said at the time, "yeah, normally I would so be on his side; its not worth the reputational risk, but there is just something so weasel-y about him." He initially irked me because he does try to come off rather high and mighty - like he and Amber were invited to be on to class up the joint. They have well-mannered children! Father knows best! I have a white collar job! Reality check, dude. You're on RHONJ. Now to come and read all about his past - he should really not be casting aspersions towards others.

Plus, I think Jim went to the law equivalent of Hollywood Upstairs Medical College. Or watched Judge Judy. One of the two.

Dina Manzo is TV Ambien. She's not fun zany. She's sad.

• Love 1

The trio of new ladies would fit in perfectly over at "Mob Wives."  Here, not so much -- and that's saying something. 

Caroline pointed out a couple of years ago, I think, that Juicy Joe was pushed into making poor decisions because of Teresa's love of the new and gaudy.  And that he would've been perfectly happy living a much simpler life.  Maybe not in the apartment over the pizza place, but in a much more modest house than the Disney chateau they inhabit. 

Rino reminds me of Joe Pesci in "Casino."  Amber is just the worst. 

• Love 1

I agree, copacabana, that the new women would suit Mob Wives much better. lol. If they are ready to throw down so easily, they fit the bill. 

I hope Dina turns it up a notch because so far it's just the same old zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I think Lexi turned into a very pretty young woman but hope her scenes are minimal for her sake. 

I was talking to someone about last week's episode and the fact that Jim didn't want to be associated with Juicy Joe and I said at the time, "yeah, normally I would so be on his side; its not worth the reputational risk, but there is just something so weasel-y about him."

There is definitely something weasely about Jim. I also don't really buy that he doesn't hang out with Juicy Joe due to a professional conflict of interest. He signed up to be on a show where Juicy Joe and his wife are the 'stars' (for lack of a better word). They have been a huge part of the franchise since episode 1 on this series.

I wasn't a fan of Dina when she was on the show originally and I'm not really a fan of hers now. She seems nice enough, but I also don't think she really fits into this show anymore.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 2

Weasel Jimbo might have been in house counsel for a pharmaceutical company? Ha ha ha! Please, this tool was a sales rep for a string of pharma companies, got fired from that last one, and then scored some easy and undeserved money as a whistleblower even though the government thought he had unclean hands himself. He is so full of crap.

Also, as far as his claim that he's an expert in mortgage fraud cases, we just have his word on that. He's already a proven liar on several counts, including the blatant lie that he's "working with the Attorney General who's prosecuting" Joe and Teresa. That isn't even factually correct, he doesn't even know the differerence between state and federal crimes, and his on screen lie resulted in the US Attorney's office issuing a statement last week. Plus, he also made the outrageous statement, "I prosecute mortgage fraud. " LOL.

This guy's a total loser with delusions of grandeur. I wouldn't believe him if he told me the sky is blue and the grass is green.

I agree with the observation that we've already seen far too much of a Housewife's husband and it seems like HE is the one who very much wanted to be on the show and who is the one who obviously loves the camera.

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 6
He's also a tool for telling Joe and Joe what Jim said

I will say this about Nicole's (?) boyfriend (who's name I can not remember).  The only reason he said something was because one of the Joe's asked where Jim was.  In his response, he nicely, and in a very mature manner which is unusual for this show, left out that Jim said he didn't want to be around them because they were criminals, and only told them it was because he was worried about fighting.  His mistake was in telling Nicole both reasons, who promptly went and blabbed it to Melissa and everyone else.  He probably could have just as easily told them Jim was busy, but once they heard otherwise, there would have been more drama anyway.

But I love how he totally shuts down Nicole next week when she says some nonsense about dropping Jim and Amber as friends.

My favorite line though:  "That's why you're not fucking married....because you're a beast!"

• Love 3
I think he is too old school to be ruled by a dingbat like Teresa despite anything that Caroline Manzo said.

I tend to think that Joe just can't stand to hear Tre whine and nag, so he gives in eventually. Over time it probably just became easier to give her what she wanted instead of dealing with her bitching. Which is sort of similar to how they wound up with the monster that is Milania.

• Love 4

Amber had better be careful when throwing the ol' "that's why you don't have a husband" line, especially while she's married to that ugly weasel.  Phaedra from ATL tried the same thing with Kenya and look how all that turned out.

• Love 9

Just saying something like that indicates that she views the title of  "wife" as some goal that she achieved and considers a prize that only worthy women attain. It says a lot that the biggest dig she can give another woman is that she isn't married.

Yes, she better watch it because she might be not always be married herself, not that her husband is any prize though.

(I can't comment on RHOA because I've never seen it)

ETA: That's the second or third time that my post duplicated my comments in one post. I have no idea why or how.

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 2

Just saying something like that indicates that she views the title of  "wife" as some goal that she achieved and considers a prize that only worthy women attain. It says a lot that the biggest dig she can give another woman is that she isn't married.

Yes, she better watch it because she might be not always be married herself, not that her husband is any prize though.

I second this post. What, oh what, would Princess Amber do if Jim found himself in an Apollo or Juicy type situation? Her fairy tale world of etticacy might crumble!

I agree with the other posters that Amber's husband may have actually passed the bar but failed the moral character investigation.  If the stories posted on this forum are true, then I can see the New Jersey Bar, or any other state bar, refusing to allow him a license. What Jim needs to understand is that if he does not have an active license to practice law, he is not a lawyer. To hold yourself out otherwise is a crime in some states. 

I thought the funniest thing was the hair. I guess we now know who is sporting fake hair, otherwise it there would be screaming more about the pain than the fight itself.

Count me in as someone who likes Joe Guidice, warts and all. He sees through all the BS and seems to have no incentive to pretend he gives a fig about everyone else's drama. I feel so sorry for Joe Gorga, it must be so hard to be so stupid. I am happy to see Teresa and her brother and their families together and none of the usual fighting. They are a lot more interesting together when they are getting along. I always felt that a lot of Joe Gorga's anger was caused by Melissa amping him up. He actually seemed happy to hang with Joe Guidice. 

• Love 2

Favorite part of the episode? Rosie the Sniper bolting from the cat fight..With the WTF face..I love u Rosebud

Second? Dina's date..heelloo..I'll work on the hair...lol

And I never find any of the hw's dudes remotely attractive ..ok Phaderas criminal hubby...I know I know...shoot me

• Love 1

Favorite part of the episode? Rosie the Sniper bolting from the cat fight..With the WTF face..I love u Rosebud

Second? Dina's date..heelloo..I'll work on the hair...lol

And I never find any of the hw's dudes remotely attractive ..ok Phaderas criminal hubby...I know I know...shoot me

I'm with you, Apollo's looks hot....till he opens his mouth. Then, we learn that he's just a juvial kinda guy!

• Love 3