Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Part II

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

I’m really liking this season so far, a lot of suspense.

Percy is obviously screwed up, something happened with her that she feels guilty about it seems, and she’s clearly hiding stuff. I think something is rotten with the whole Muldoon family, Colin in particular seems very suspicious, his behavior is just off, and of course Meg knows something as well.

I think CJ is telling the truth, he’s obviously still obsessed with Percy, but I think he’s being truthful about having nothing to do with whatever happened to her. I do wonder why Percy went to CJ for comfort, and why she was about to tell him whatever secret she’s holding on to, I doubt she just chose him randomly.

And what’s with the woman Ambrose saw in the woods doing whatever religious ritual/practice she was doing? Percy is obviously involved in that, especially given her recent interest in spiritual stuff, but how does it all tie together?

The only time this episode dragged was the scenes with Sonya, I just don’t find her that interesting.

Overall this was a great episode, can’t wait to find out more about what’s going on!! 

• Love 10

So the grandmother wasn't the woman who was "swimming" that night. 

The actresses playing the grandmother and Percy have the best faces. And obviously they're great actresses. I'm enjoying the show partly because of them. 

I'm fighting the urge to binge this show, just to get the answers to the mysteries. Maybe I can limit myself to two episodes per day. 

• Love 1