Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: Pastry Week

• Start Topic

On 10/29/2021 at 12:57 PM, caitmcg said:

I know there was one a few seasons ago, because at the time, Paul said he’d never given one for a showstopper before. I don’t recall who it was for, though.

Was it the bread lion? I’ll never forget that one. 

• Love 1
On 10/29/2021 at 4:25 PM, mjc570 said:

I just had to comment on what a lovely person Chiggs is.  He was silently giving George good advice about closing the oven door, and then he was so helpful to Amanda with her disaster.  And his bakes all looked good, as well.  

Edited to add:  This is the kind of thing Mel and Sue used to do.  

On 10/30/2021 at 12:53 PM, dargosmydaddy said:

Chigs was my favorite of this year's contestants already, but watching him help Amanda and try to reassure her cemented him a place on my all-time GBBO faves list. Handsome (I don't mind the intense eyes!), competent, and sweet is a winning combination for me. 

My crush this season has been Guiseppe hands-down, but now Chigs is right up there! Helping Amanda, he wasn't just like "oh, what can I do for you" (which would be totally nice), but instead he was proactive and fully invested in maintaining the structural integrity as much as he would for his own bake. Swoon. (And I find nothing wrong with his eyes.)

• Love 13