Type keyword(s) to search

Memphis and Hamza

• Start Topic

On 3/31/2022 at 12:38 PM, magemaud said:

Speaking of the Original 90DF ads that they're showing CONSTANTLY, I have to say the couples appear much more attractive than the usual participants. 

I had the same thought - they look like professional models or actors. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I found this info about the new season couples and I think they are all pretty good looking, except for our old friend, Ariela. Yes, she and Bini are returning. Some other familiar themes are a couple who disagree about having children, a guy who wants a prenup, an unexpected pregnancy and a couple where the American woman is 23 years older than the man having bonded over their shared love for fitness.  There’s also yet another guy with a band whose foreign fiancée thinks they’ll be living in LA but it’s really Kansas. 

https://ew.com/tv/90-day-fiance-season-9-cast/

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Hey Miona?  South Delta is cold.  Not a total tundra, but it gets cold in November and does not warm until April, sometimes May.  Just thoughts I would let you know.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 3
On 4/12/2022 at 1:37 PM, gingerella said:

Who amongst us would have thought that, at the end of this shitshow of a season, Memphis and Hamza were the actual long term couple in this bunch?!?

Well apparently they went down in flames.  Hamza is a  product of his culture, letting Memphis pick up all the housework and child care while he lay around.  He also wanted the big city, like he expected all of America to be, and seems to have moved out.  I don't know if he is full-on Tunisian Love Rat, but Memphis somehow thought he would suddenly change into her dream husband once she got him here.  That wasn't going to happen.

• Love 4
On 4/8/2022 at 7:42 AM, suzeecat said:
On 3/31/2022 at 9:38 AM, magemaud said:

Speaking of the Original 90DF ads that they're showing CONSTANTLY, I have to say the couples appear much more attractive than the usual participants. 

I had the same thought - they look like professional models or actors. 

Probably like ALL reality shows.  As they settle in to real success, AGENTS and MANAGERS get into the act.  We start seeing more WANNABEES than ever slithering into our living rooms--willing to lie and cheat the U.S. government--NOT to get a spouse, but a CAREER!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 4/12/2022 at 2:37 PM, gingerella said:

Who amongst us would have thought that, at the end of this shitshow of a season, Memphis and Hamza were the actual long term couple in this bunch?!?

They were together for only a month.

I wouldn't want to live with her either. 

• Love 6
On 4/12/2022 at 11:37 AM, gingerella said:

This did not age well. They're the trainwrecks we knew they were. Memphis has been in histronics on instagram all week.  Hamza's mother was right.

• Love 2
On 4/15/2022 at 11:17 PM, Frozendiva said:

90 Day Fiance blogger John Yates has been busy.

He claims both are currently filming for Happily Ever After.

Some gossip from Hamza's sister.

There is more. You can scroll down his Twitter account.

One of the Twitter commenters noted that the exchange occurred in December, and the tell-all was taped in January, concluding that Memphis walked off to avoid addressing the situation.  If they're filming for Happily Ever After, that would explain why TLC allowed her to get away with it.  Too bad it ruins the season before it even starts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 4/15/2022 at 9:17 PM, Frozendiva said:

90 Day Fiance blogger John Yates has been busy.

He claims both are currently filming for Happily Ever After.

https://twitter.com/JohnYates327/status/1515163488846495746

Some gossip from Hamza's sister.

https://twitter.com/JohnYates327/status/1515143690523754499

Sometimes I think John Yates is more entertaining then 90day. How he has time to  post anything on IG or twitter is crazy with all the youtube and personal drama. 

• Love 6

I've only watched about half of that, but I found it hilarious that she was upset that everyone could see her boobs while she was breast-feeding her baby. This is the same woman who came dressed like a cigarette girl passing around tits on a tray. Ugliest, thirstiest dress ever. But very convenient for that one purpose she's angry about.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm wondering how much of the arguing is actually to get more supporters, and more seasons on the show?  

I thought about that as well. I am hoping that they never reappear on my screen. Areola and Bini are like toilet paper that is stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4