Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
druzy

S9E19: Balancing Act

Recommended Posts

Catelynn considers having Nova in the room when she gives birth. Zach decides to pursue a real estate license but Cheyenne is concerned he will not be able to balance a newborn with a new career. Mackenzie reaches out to a parenting coordinator.

Airs October 19, 2021

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Cheyenne is concerned that Zack won't be able to 'balance a job and a newborn'? What the hell does she think everyone else in the world is doing? Good grief that woman is spoiled and delusional. Does she think everyone in her life exists to make her life more comfortable?  I mean Zack needs to be a father and do stuff, sure, but he doesn't have to forgo studying for the real estate license in order to be 100 percent there all the time for Cheyenne.  She is on my last nerve.

Nova I think is still too young to be present for the birth. I realize children are present for births in much of the world and throughout history but she's like six, right? I know it's their last child and chance for Nova to be there but it just seems a couple years too young for it to me. Their choice, of course.

A parenting coordinator?  I guess some guidance is needed because Mac is so hopeless on her own but I hate all these extra professionals that MTV somehow feels the need to artificially bring into the lives of the moms. I guess we'll see what this person does and if they are any actual help.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Seems like Cheyenne has been pregnant for about 2 years now.

Amber saying Gary can't accept changes could be because you haven't made any changes. Try thinking about others feelings. Maybe Gary has a bad day sometimes too. 

I think Mackenzie needs parenting class. It's a good thing that she asked for help.I hope she can stop using her mothers death as an excuse for everything. But I think she wants someone to raise her kids for her. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, Maci.  I just know you’re not complaining about having to clean out the garage without Taylor.  Taylor will have to fill up every car you own from here to eternity due to your “PTSD,” so I think you can move a few boxes around on a Saturday afternoon without bitching about it. She earned an extra eye roll from me with that.

Catelynn and Tyler want to have Nova in the delivery room?!  I guess my main question is: Why?  I’m all about teaching kids the proper names for parts of their anatomy, etc., but there is no need to force a child that young to witness her mother in that vulnerable a position.  Why not let her spend the day with Grandma or someone, all excited about her new baby sister, and then meet her in the hospital after everything has been stabilized?  Who knows, maybe I’m the crazy one.  Ugh, these overgrown children make me ill.

The look on that “parenting coordinator’s” face was hilariously sad.  Hey, I have an idea: Get off of this fucking show and parent your kids before the wheels fall off completely.  Her little boy is about four years away from the point where his teachers will lose all patience with him and she will not be able to contain him.  He is crying out for his adults to create and enforce some boundaries and structure.  The answer does not lie in this bullshit parenting coordinator.

Good for Gary for keeping his cool and not allowing Amber to demand a scheduled day for James and Leah to spend together.  It would just be one more way for Amber to disappoint Leah when she inevitably cancels.  Amber doesn’t seem to realize that she has a lot to make up for.  She also doesn’t understand that using her “mouth” as an excuse for her deplorable behavior simply does not fly.  This bitch is 31-years-old.  Time to either grow up and show up or get out of the way.  

  • Like 15
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think Amber is pushing for Leah and James to spend time together so that she herself doesn't have to spend one-on-one time with either. It's all about making Amber's life easier. 

  • Like 19
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know how Amber's producer can ask with a straight face what Gary means by keeping it positive. 

Why does Bentley have a mullet? 

 Mackenzie has zero idea how to parent. Josh's t-shirt.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Well my hearing has been permanently damaged while watching Cheyenne's segment. Good lord, those women never stopped squealing and shouting the entire segment. Zach was a good sport but seriously that baby olympics was OTT exhausting to watch.

Mac is ridiculous. She hires a parental advisor who comes to her house to see her interact with the kids like a normal after school and Mac doesn't actually interact with the kids at all. She complains about them, tries to find them (Gannon just ran off to avoid the lady entirely), spends time on her computer or looking at her phone, etc. Mac is a terrible mother. Her mom seemed so grounded but Mac has no idea what to do or any inclination to do it. I think the reason she misses her mom so much is because her mom did the actual child raising for her and now she has no idea what she's doing. She wants to be their friend and doesn't like to discipline them because she 'doesn't want to hurt their feelings'. The look on the advisor's face the whole segment was everything. It was kind of a controlled 'Is this bitch for real?' look.

Wow, Amber thought she could run that whole designated day each week idea past Gary without any argument. Each time Gary said the simplest thing she would get that look like she was only hearing Gary be 'mean' but wasn't going to explode like she usually does. Then she told the producer that Gary hadn't been nice to her. I wish her producer's wouldn't kiss her ass and tell her she's so great and reasonable all the time. She really has not accepted her responsibility at all for any of this. It's just the haters that say she left Leah for boyfriends. Like we all didn't watch her do exactly that.

Maci irritated me. She is that partner. You know the one, the partner who picks an exact time and date to do something that is a major chore and when that date doesn't work for you then you are the asshole who won't help. Taylor didn't say he wouldn't do it, he said that he already planned to golf and Maci's demand was for the next day, no warning. Maci decided, told Taylor, and Taylor demurred because he had that time set aside already.  Maci just lied to her friend about the situation. 

Cate should have called the hospital/doctor first before calling Maci and talking to Nova about Nova being in the delivery room since the answer during covid is a hard no. I guess if she had done that they'd have no segment at all this week. These two have only a few storylines: Carly (can't see her), rehab/therapy, and pumping out new babies. Since this is their last baby I suspect we'll hear a lot more about rehab and therapy for them or their immediate families.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Evie said:

Josh's t-shirt.

I was surprised this wasn't blurred/censored.  Totally unnecessary and maybe it was my imagination but Josh seemed to have quite the smirk the entire time. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I still don't understand the logic in Cheyenne and her concern about Zach actually getting a job. Wouldn't this be seen as a good thing that he is actually doing something instead of going off and doing The Challenge? So will he be the only one taking care of the baby? Am I missing something? 

Nova in the room, no. Bentley in the room, why? Everyone parents differently but I don't understand the need for an older siblings to be in the birthing room. Giving birth is beautiful but not fully understood until you're an adult.

Everyone that doesn't bow down to Amber is being mean.  If anyone questions her or says something she doesn't agree with she gets bent. I agree she needs to show up or step aside. The time to step up has passed and just let your kids grow up without all the unnecessary bullshit they need to be subject to because everything must be about her. Step aside or things will get worse, especially with her and Leah.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/16/2021 at 11:13 PM, druzy said:

Catelynn considers having Nova in the room when she gives birth. Zach decides to pursue a real estate license but Cheyenne is concerned he will not be able to balance a newborn with a new career. Mackenzie reaches out to a parenting coordinator.

Airs October 19, 2021

Haven't watched the episode yet but... Cheyenne is concerned Zach will not be able to balance a newborn with a new career? Is she serious? Welcome to real life!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

We have reached a new low in digging for story lines!

Maci and Taylor looked liked sloughs barely able to sit up straight on the couch. Maci impulsively decides that after much delay, tomorrow is the day to clean out the garage. She then springs it on Taylor and gets upset when he tells her he already had plans to golf. He reasonably suggests they together plan a future day. I guess Maci couldn’t wait because next scene is a random friend of Maci sitting with her in the garage. The friend was suitably confused. Why am I here?? Oh right, just to listen to Maci complain. 
Did  the garage ever get cleaned out? Stay tuned. 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, suzeecat said:

I was surprised this wasn't blurred/censored.  Totally unnecessary and maybe it was my imagination but Josh seemed to have quite the smirk the entire time. 

What did his shirt say?

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Emkat said:

Believe it or not mullets are back baby!

I thought he was wearing a Beavis of 'Beavis and Butthead' wig.  

 

3 hours ago, suzeecat said:

I was surprised this wasn't blurred/censored.  Totally unnecessary and maybe it was my imagination but Josh seemed to have quite the smirk the entire time. 

I thought it was giving the finger to covid, like "f you, covid."  No?

 

1 hour ago, mrs ra said:

We have reached a new low in digging for story lines!

Maci and Taylor looked liked sloughs barely able to sit up straight on the couch. Maci impulsively decides that after much delay, tomorrow is the day to clean out the garage. She then springs it on Taylor and gets upset when he tells her he already had plans to golf. He reasonably suggests they together plan a future day. I guess Maci couldn’t wait because next scene is a random friend of Maci sitting with her in the garage. The friend was suitably confused. Why am I here?? Oh right, just to listen to Maci complain. 
Did  the garage ever get cleaned out? Stay tuned. 

Just when you think things can't get any lower... we have to watch a couple bicker about cleaning out a garage.  Are you kidding me?  

I am sure her friend was thrilled to clean out her garage.  Just like no one wants to help someone move.  Clean your own garage.

 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

"Friends will help you move. Family will help you move a body." 

Just something I heard on a crime show recently. 

Yeah, this is Maci's M.O. from way back. On her 16&Pregnant she was pulling some of the same kind of controlling shit on Ryan and he just left her standing there in the kitchen. It was when Bentley was newborn. I don't remember the particulars but I do clearly remember thinking that Maci was manipulative and controlling and I didn't blame Ryan for giving her a pass at that moment. Now we all know what Ryan's deal was later but at the time I could only sympathize with Ryan because Maci was so obnoxious in that interaction and she immediately took on the victim role because she didn't get her way. I've noticed that about her ever since.  I mean Ryan turned out to be a waste but that doesn't mean that Maci doesn't have her serious issues with controlling all around her all the time.

Also, Maci keeps talking about how busy they are and how there's just no time etc. What are they busy doing exactly? Neither one has a job, do they? I mean a day to day job, not this filming for Teen Mom crap. I mean Maci was complaining that she didn't get to spend time with Bentley any more and Bentley was right there in the yard playing with his siblings. She could have gotten up off her ass and spent time with Bentley right then but she was busy talking to Taylor about nothing and sipping drinks on the patio. Filming, sure, but they could film her doing something with Bentley instead of lazing on the patio.  The kids are all in school during the day. What do Maci and Taylor do all day while the kids are gone? 

  • Like 15
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Emkat said:

Believe it or not mullets are back baby!

Country singer Morgan Wallen has one...I think he rejuvenated them in Tennessee.

9 hours ago, suzeecat said:

I was surprised this wasn't blurred/censored.  Totally unnecessary and maybe it was my imagination but Josh seemed to have quite the smirk the entire time. 

I was shocked at that too...both Josh and Mac look like they'd be living in a double wide in a trailer park if it wasn't for the MTV money.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Was Bentleys hair orange?  I think she dyed his hair!

Honestly she acts like she and Taylor are on such a tight schedule doing nothing!

Was Josh chewing that nasty stuff while trying to speak and earn his Teen Mom paycheck!

Lol It’s killing Amber to not explode!  KABOOM!  But she’s had anger management…sigh.  Can you imagine dealing with her…forever?

So it’s true. Catelyn and Tyler’s kid is smarter then they are!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Great comments everyone.( I did watch it last night).

In addition to M and T being so lazy and just laying around all day other than driving the kids to their sports,  I had this strange notion that it might be interesting to see how they might do if they were not doing sports like every single day. You know, someone once mentioned that academics could be an option. Everything in moderation.

 

I don't think it's appropriate for a child to be in the delivery room. I could see ( in non covid times) perhaps having the kid there for a bit but when stuff starts happening, that grandparents or someone takes the kid home.. 

How old is Nova? I know everyone develops at his or her own pace but seriously I hope she is getting speech therapy.

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/19/2021 at 6:07 PM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

A parenting coordinator?  I guess some guidance is needed because Mac is so hopeless on her own but I hate all these extra professionals that MTV somehow feels the need to artificially bring into the lives of the moms. I guess we'll see what this person does and if they are any actual help.

I sure agree with you about all of the pros & their 'guidance' MTV brings in for these women but if anyone needs advice on parenting & relationships & managing life, it's MacKenzie.  I don't think I've seen any couple more unfit, unequipped, unsuitable to be parents than her & Josh.  They've managed to procreate & have 3 offspring who are flailing to raise themselves & they're doing a horrible job at it as any child would.  Bronx? Is struggling to not be kicked out of kindergarten/first grade? for hitting/kicking/biting the teacher! & in the last episode I watched they said something about their daughter maybe being held back a grade - and she's how old - 7/8?  

WTF have Mac & her cheating husband been doing with & for their kids?  My gawd, they're leaving the kids to raise themselves & as expected, with such piss-poor role models as their parents are, and despite them obviously trying, the poor kids are failing spectacularly.  

Mac's reactions &  embarrassment to some of the things the pros have asked her about her parenting of the kids is shocking.  Did her parents let her & her sisters raise themselves?  Of course not.  I think she planned for her parents to raise her 3 kids & when her mom died she was SOL & is now seeing what a mess she's made of them.  I don't think she & Josh will ever "get-it" and be able to give their kids the boundaries & guidance & role-modeling they so desperately need - especially as long as she continues to stay on tv & exploits her family.

Good job, MTV.  Another dysfunctional teen family on display for impressionable young girls to emulate, thinking that's the way life, parenting, relationships are supposed to be.  And I don't really blame them - have risky sex, exploit themself & their baby & invite others to exploit them, too & make big bucks - maybe even be noticed by a tv network - get a tv show & they're all set!  I don't blame them, I blame MTV & other media outlets for doing nothing to try to turn this awful trend/message around.

Sorry for being so long winded.

  • Like 7
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Was Bentleys hair orange?  I think she dyed his hair!

Honestly she acts like she and Taylor are on such a tight schedule doing nothing!

Was Josh chewing that nasty stuff while trying to speak and earn his Teen Mom paycheck!

Lol It’s killing Amber to not explode!  KABOOM!  But she’s had anger management…sigh.  Can you imagine dealing with her…forever?

So it’s true. Catelyn and Tyler’s kid is smarter then they are!

I noticed Bentley's hair also!  I replayed that scene and oh yes, it's definitely been dyed & was at one time definitely a shade of orange.  It's naturally quite dark when it comes in & then you can see the lighter orange/blond dye job & the gawd awful mullet that is so long & curly and is down to his shoulders.  Not for me... thank you, but no. Ymmv.     

Yes, Josh can't be without his chewing tabaccy & the empty plastic bottle he uses to spit the disgusting & nauseating "juice" into.  Just typing that makes me sick to my stomach!  I don't think I've ever seen him without his spit bottle & a jaw full of tobacco.

Edited by Raynedon
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

"Friends will help you move. Family will help you move a body." 

Just something I heard on a crime show recently. 

Yeah, this is Maci's M.O. from way back. On her 16&Pregnant she was pulling some of the same kind of controlling shit on Ryan and he just left her standing there in the kitchen. It was when Bentley was newborn. I don't remember the particulars but I do clearly remember thinking that Maci was manipulative and controlling and I didn't blame Ryan for giving her a pass at that moment. Now we all know what Ryan's deal was later but at the time I could only sympathize with Ryan because Maci was so obnoxious in that interaction and she immediately took on the victim role because she didn't get her way. I've noticed that about her ever since.  I mean Ryan turned out to be a waste but that doesn't mean that Maci doesn't have her serious issues with controlling all around her all the time.

Also, Maci keeps talking about how busy they are and how there's just no time etc. What are they busy doing exactly? Neither one has a job, do they? I mean a day to day job, not this filming for Teen Mom crap. I mean Maci was complaining that she didn't get to spend time with Bentley any more and Bentley was right there in the yard playing with his siblings. She could have gotten up off her ass and spent time with Bentley right then but she was busy talking to Taylor about nothing and sipping drinks on the patio. Filming, sure, but they could film her doing something with Bentley instead of lazing on the patio.  The kids are all in school during the day. What do Maci and Taylor do all day while the kids are gone? 

Good question! They used to have that T shirt business but that went belly up. Looks like they just hang around the house all day. Just like Amber, Cheyenne and Tyler and Cate. Mac actually is working and so is her husband. I was trying to figure out exactly what Cheyenne’s fiancé means when he says he does “entrepreneurial” stuff…couldn’t be too successful if he’s studying to be a real estate agent. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Raynedon said:

I sure agree with you about all of the pros & their 'guidance' MTV brings in for these women but if anyone needs advice on parenting & relationships & managing life, it's MacKenzie.  I don't think I've seen any couple more unfit, unequipped, unsuitable to be parents than her & Josh.  They've managed to procreate & have 3 offspring who are flailing to raise themselves & they're doing a horrible job at it as any child would.  Bronx? Is struggling to not be kicked out of kindergarten/first grade? for hitting/kicking/biting the teacher! & in the last episode I watched they said something about their daughter maybe being held back a grade - and she's how old - 7/8?  

WTF have Mac & her cheating husband been doing with & for their kids?  My gawd, they're leaving the kids to raise themselves & as expected, with such piss-poor role models as their parents are, and despite them obviously trying, the poor kids are failing spectacularly.  

Mac's reactions &  embarrassment to some of the things the pros have asked her about her parenting of the kids is shocking.  Did her parents let her & her sisters raise themselves?  Of course not.  I think she planned for her parents to raise her 3 kids & when her mom died she was SOL & is now seeing what a mess she's made of them.  I don't think she & Josh will ever "get-it" and be able to give their kids the boundaries & guidance & role-modeling they so desperately need - especially as long as she continues to stay on tv & exploits her family.

Good job, MTV.  Another dysfunctional teen family on display for impressionable young girls to emulate, thinking that's the way life, parenting, relationships are supposed to be.  And I don't really blame them - have risky sex, exploit themself & their baby & invite others to exploit them, too & make big bucks - maybe even be noticed by a tv network - get a tv show & they're all set!  I don't blame them, I blame MTV & other media outlets for doing nothing to try to turn this awful trend/message around.

Sorry for being so long winded.

It’s so easy to have a rant about Mac and Josh…OMG! They are totally clueless about what to do with these kids and given their recollections about their own childhoods and how “bad” they were and the beatings Josh got with a belt, it scares me to think that he might do the same with his kids.

I get the impression that they never read to these kids or even take them to a zoo or any other place where they might learn something instead of jumping on the furniture and screaming.

Broncs seems particularly problematic. His behavior is worrisome…the acting out, the weird stuff he was doing when the parenting counselor was there, the biting and hitting of his teacher…and Mac laughs about this stuff. Josh just keeps saying he’ll outgrow it. Sure.  

19 minutes ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

When someone says vaguely that they are an entrepreneur I always think 'pimp', 'drug dealer' or 'professional gambler'.  I never think 'managing inherited money'.

Teresa Guidice of RHONJ used to say that Joe Guidice was an “entrepreneur”😂😂😂😂

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

 given their recollections about their own childhoods and how “bad” they were and the beatings Josh got with a belt, it scares me to think that he might do the same with his kids.

 

That the kids are obedient with Josh sounded like maybe they're scared of him. They aren't scared of Mackenzie so they run amok. I don't have kids but that doesn't seem like the contemporary thinking on getting them civilized properly. It's good she had the parent expert come by. I wonder if that was production's idea because it was that or call CPS. When she was yelling at them about cleaning up that seemed like too vague a direction for their age. Aren't they all around or under 10?

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Soobs said:

That the kids are obedient with Josh sounded like maybe they're scared of him. They aren't scared of Mackenzie so they run amok. I don't have kids but that doesn't seem like the contemporary thinking on getting them civilized properly. It's good she had the parent expert come by. I wonder if that was production's idea because it was that or call CPS. When she was yelling at them about cleaning up that seemed like too vague a direction for their age. Aren't they all around or under 10?

 

Gannon is probably 9 or 10, Jaxie is 7 and Broncs is 4. I have three adult children and when they were young we used time outs and withdrawal of TV for a day or two or video games. Seemed to be affective to a point...as they entered adolescence we had to go in another direction. More discussion about why they did something and why we were either grounding them or not allowing them to hang out with their friends for a couple days. We never used corporal punishment and threats...those methods seemed counterproductive and kept them from confiding in us when they had problems and needed guidance. There were rules about not jumping on furniture, not interrupting my husband and I when we were talking to each other or to other adults and other things that would pop up along the way. All in all I feel we did OK...and the best thing in the world is for each of them to tell us from time to time that they appreciate the way we parented. Can't say I ever said that to my parents who were old school and spanked us with wooden spoon or a belt. 

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Stephen Gaskin used to say that you need to raise your child so that when they are five people will still like them.  I think one of the worst things you can do while raising your children is make them into little people that no one wants to have around them.  If your otherwise 'normal' four year old is biting, hitting, swearing, and defecating in other people's garages then you are doing something wrong and have been for a great while. Such a child is not welcome in school or other people's homes or on playdates. How lonely and sad such a child would become.  Mac just wants to 'not hurt their feelings'. The rest of the world will stomp on their feelings without a second thought. Maybe she should be considering that instead of her own needs.

  • Like 11
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Lol It’s killing Amber to not explode!  KABOOM!  But she’s had anger management…sigh.  Can you imagine dealing with her…forever?

If I was Gary, I would do society a huge favor and have her "wacked". 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

How old is Nova? I know everyone develops at his or her own pace but seriously I hope she is getting speech therapy.

I think they mentioned during the conversation about her being in the delivery room that she is 5 or 6 y/o.  I thought the same thing about her speech.  She is in serious need of some speech therapy and I wouldn't be surprised if she gets teased about it by her peers. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

How old is Zach? How has he not figured out his career yet? 

Amber made it seem like somehow the whole rift was Gary and Kristina's fault and not hers. 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Great comments everyone.( I did watch it last night).

In addition to M and T being so lazy and just laying around all day other than driving the kids to their sports,  I had this strange notion that it might be interesting to see how they might do if they were not doing sports like every single day. You know, someone once mentioned that academics could be an option. Everything in moderation.

 

I don't think it's appropriate for a child to be in the delivery room. I could see ( in non covid times) perhaps having the kid there for a bit but when stuff starts happening, that grandparents or someone takes the kid home.. 

How old is Nova? I know everyone develops at his or her own pace but seriously I hope she is getting speech therapy.

 

 

Frankly, I was disturbed by the fact that Jayde, who is 6 or 7(?) is on a travel softball team! That is just too young for a kid to compete at that kind of intensity...nevermind the practice schedule. Maverick is what 5? Hopefully, his is just for fun and not so serious. Bentley does too many sports...I mean he's at the age where you pick two and the rest of them you put aside. All my kids played sports and even did travel hockey, travel soccer and travel lacrosse. Anything else was just recreational for fun...frankly with three of them doing these sports it was exhausting getting them to practices and then traveling to games out of state. And we had carpools which helped considerably. It was such a relief when they all went off to high school and played there on JV and Varsity...no more schlepping them to practices and games...practices were at the school and away games had transportation provided by the county. But none of my kids played a travel leagues until they were 10...it seemed the right age for them to be able juggle schoolwork, their sports and social time with friends. Do these kids even have friends?  

  • Like 6
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/19/2021 at 6:07 PM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Cheyenne is concerned that Zack won't be able to 'balance a job and a newborn'? What the hell does she think everyone else in the world is doing? Good grief that woman is spoiled and delusional. Does she think everyone in her life exists to make her life more comfortable?  I mean Zack needs to be a father and do stuff, sure, but he doesn't have to forgo studying for the real estate license in order to be 100 percent there all the time for Cheyenne.  She is on my last nerve.

Nova I think is still too young to be present for the birth. I realize children are present for births in much of the world and throughout history but she's like six, right? I know it's their last child and chance for Nova to be there but it just seems a couple years too young for it to me. Their choice, of course.

A parenting coordinator?  I guess some guidance is needed because Mac is so hopeless on her own but I hate all these extra professionals that MTV somehow feels the need to artificially bring into the lives of the moms. I guess we'll see what this person does and if they are any actual help.

The answer is YES...Cheyenne feel that everyone in her life is there to serve her. She is the epitome of a Princess. Zack seems like a nice guy but he doesn't have a strong enough personality to be able to stand up for himself. She has to be in control and is bossy as hell. I wish him a lot of luck.

I so agree about Cate's obsession about Nova being in the delivery room...why??? It's stressful enough let alone worrying that you're going to traumitize your young child in the delivery room. and consulting with Maci on this??? Not surprised she made Bentley be in the delivery room...good grief...that poor kid.

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Good question! They used to have that T shirt business but that went belly up. Looks like they just hang around the house all day.

Their tshirt business hasn't gone belly up.  No idea how profitable it is, but it's been going for at least 5+ years now and the site is updated with new arrivals for October Breast Cancer awareness  https://www.ttmlifestyle.com/  Some of the items Maci was going through in the garage were product samples. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/20/2021 at 4:00 AM, Emkat said:

Believe it or not mullets are back baby!

So this is the choice we get to look at?  Mullets, or those weird almost-Mohawks that everybody else has?

On 10/20/2021 at 3:17 PM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

"Friends will help you move. Family will help you move a body." 

I always heard "A friend will help you move, but a good friend will help you move a body."

On 10/20/2021 at 6:33 PM, Raynedon said:

& in the last episode I watched they said something about their daughter maybe being held back a grade - and she's how old - 7/8?  

I heard that too.  I think it was second grade.  If two out of your three kids are being held back, you need to seriously look into what's going on, and by that I mean more than, "My mother died."

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 10/21/2021 at 5:39 PM, snarts said:

Their tshirt business hasn't gone belly up.  No idea how profitable it is, but it's been going for at least 5+ years now and the site is updated with new arrivals for October Breast Cancer awareness  https://www.ttmlifestyle.com/  Some of the items Maci was going through in the garage were product samples. 

Hmmm...I thought I read somewhere that they don't run the business anymore. Frankly, I don't understand how TTM was successful at all. Just Fruit of the Loom basic T shirts with a faux leather chest pocket sewn on. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/21/2021 at 10:16 AM, MaggieG said:

How old is Zach? How has he not figured out his career yet? 

 

Zach turned 30 this year.  From a random tabloid article:

While it’s unclear what Zach does for work, in March of 2021, the Teen Mom OG star revealed that he was in the process of becoming a realtor in an Instagram post that read, “Money Monday! Starting the process of becoming a realtor, excited to start this next journey.” 

He continued, “I’ve been [an] entrepreneur my whole life so this is my next big goal!” 

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Hey, Maci and Taylor, here's an idea...instead of sitting around on the couch fighting about cleaning out the garage tomorrow, why not just get up off your sorry asses and clean it today???  What else have you got going on?

  • Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder how many people confuse 'I'm an entrepreneur' with 'I do odd-jobs'?  Not saying that's Zach's situation, but there seems to be an explosion of 'entrepreneurs' lately. 

 

meme.jpg

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I removed this series from my DVR.   It was nice knowing you all.  Maybe I'll see you on other boards.

Good for you! I quit this show years ago, but still visit this forum. Stay and snark!

54 minutes ago, eskimo said:

I wonder how many people confuse 'I'm an entrepreneur' with 'I do odd-jobs'?  Not saying that's Zach's situation, but there seems to be an explosion of 'entrepreneurs' lately. 

 

meme.jpg

An entrepreneur, meaning he works for himself and doesn’t have a boss, I guess.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Hey, Maci and Taylor, here's an idea...instead of sitting around on the couch fighting about cleaning out the garage tomorrow, why not just get up off your sorry asses and clean it today???  What else have you got going on?

Their job is what else they have going on.  They make money by sitting on the couch fighting about cleaning out the garage tomorrow.  I'd take that over cleaning out the garage today or tomorrow.  (Although actually I wouldn't.)

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Good for you! I quit this show years ago, but still visit this forum. Stay and snark!

An entrepreneur, meaning he works for himself and doesn’t have a boss, I guess.

The definition of entrepreneur that I found is: a person who organizes and operates a business or businesses, taking on greater than normal financial risks in order to do so. 

I think this is where people are mistaken about being entrepreneurs.  It's not just working for yourself and not having a boss, it's building something.  By the definition that gets thrown around anymore Amber and Jenelle are entrepreneurs.  But we could call Mackenzie and Farrah entrepreneurs because they put money and work into building up business(es), and then run it themselves (sometimes into the ground, but that's not the point here), despite what we think of them personally.  (Could we call Deb an entrepreneur?  She IS still rapping, I believe.  😅) Anyway, I digress.  

I think the term 'entrepreneur' is the new 'literally'.   

Edited by eskimo
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Evidently there’s a big stink between a couple of the ‘girls’ at the reunion 

Mac wasn’t invited with the other girls.   She went later. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, eskimo said:

The definition of entrepreneur that I found is: a person who organizes and operates a business or businesses, taking on greater than normal financial risks in order to do so. 

 

I think the term 'entrepreneur' is the new 'literally'.   

Award winning comment. I appreciate this wisdom greatly. thank you!

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Evidently there’s a big stink between a couple of the ‘girls’ at the reunion 

Mac wasn’t invited with the other girls.   She went later. 

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/3936023/teen-mom-jenelle-demands-cheyenne-leave-mackenzie-alone/

This kind of explains it. BFD if the Dullard family wasn't there. Broncs would probably bite everyone and then take a dump on the stage.

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size