Type keyword(s) to search

Huddle Up: Small Talk

• Start Topic

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

• Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  • Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  • If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Comparison topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

(edited)

I've visited a couple of reddit sites, since 2015, but it's only been in the past few months, that I've really explored the site as a whole. I've been lurking a lot in Paranormal, and Ghost Stories. I'm terrified of losing my dad, I lost my mum in 2016, and have lost a lot of pets over the years, as well as family members. Since the beginning of July, last year, I've lost two cats, a dog, an aunt (I only have one my mum's sisters left, in England, and her brother, I think). Two weeks ago, a friend also died, and I have no idea how/why. So, I holed up here, staying up all night, deeply depressed, and just shut the world out for almost a week. Then one of my cats was acting like he wasn't well at all (he's okay, thank goodness, and FFS, I can't take another loss), that jolted me out of my bubble, watching Dead Like Me, and reading posts on those subreddits. 

Anyway, my dad looks up things he needs help with, on youtube (which I also keep forgetting), so reddit has sort of become that for me. 

Edited by Anela
  • Hugs 7