Type keyword(s) to search

Pretty Smart - General Discussion

zenithwit
  • Start Topic

Finally finished the season.  Holy cliffhanger!  Hopefully there is a second season.

8 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Once I adjusted to Emily Osment being more low key in this, I fell in love with this 

100%.  She was almost unrecognizable in the first episode.  It took me a few episodes to adjust.  Also, I think the cast became more comfortable and played better off each other as the season went on.

1 hour ago, zenithwit said:

Also, I think the cast became more comfortable and played better off each other as the season went on.

This was my perception as well. Things peaked in the episode where Grant trains Chelsea imo.

1 minute ago, Harvey said:

This was my perception as well. Things peaked in the episode where Grant trains Chelsea imo.

That episode had a really good ending with credits cutting off their almost kiss.  The show definitely found its stride in the last two episodes.

I just started watching this earlier today and I'm really enjoying it. I wasn't sure about the cast in the beginning (other than Emily Osment) but I honestly like them all, even the sister.

I've watched the first four episodes and I'm looking forward to binging the rest tomorrow. 

I finished this the other day and I thought it was great. I'm sad there are no more episodes because it's exactly the type of show I need in my life right now, heh. I hope it gets a second season. It definitely deserves it, and I need to know what's going to happen between Chelsea and Grant. 

The MVP for me was Jayden. 

• Love 1