Type keyword(s) to search

Ultimate Girls Trip: Season 1

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

"Girls trip" doesn't bother me. I do actually hear things like "boys night." Maybe that's why, but it does sound funny referring to a 50-something individual as a girl. As a 30-something woman though, I love being referred to as a girl. Makes me feel young. lol

It makes me feel condescended to and belittled.  (Especially in the workplace - you know what I mean?  When someone refers to me as a girl at work it realllllllly riles me up.  It feels really sexist and "Mad "Men" like). But I get your viewpoint, everyone is different.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

It makes me feel condescended to and belittled.  (Especially in the workplace - you know what I mean?  When someone refers to me as a girl at work it realllllllly riles me up.  It feels really sexist and "Mad "Men" like). But I get your viewpoint, everyone is different.

I hear ya. It really depends on the person using the word girl and context of the conversation for me. 

• Love 3
On 12/6/2021 at 3:24 PM, RealHousewife said:

Agree. There are so many beautiful Real Housewives, but Cynthia might be the most gorgeous imo. 

Yep - to me, Cynthia and Gizelle from Potomac are the most beautiful.

• Love 7

I binged the whole thing today.  I can see why Cynthia is not returning to Atlanta…..she was miserable.  Atlanta will be nothing without Cynthia and Porsha, IMO.

Maybe someone can help me with some math.  Lu said she charged 125.00 for cameos (whatever that is) and 35 booked.  Teresa and Kenya were amazed and Teresa encouraged Lu to charge more.  Kenya, I believe it was her, made the comment she could buy a new house with that money.  Now even if Lu said 135 were booked, how does that buy a new house?

I thought Kyle was very fake.  Loved Melissa.  Goodbye Ramona.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Ss55 said:

Yep - to me, Cynthia and Gizelle from Potomac are the most beautiful.

They just previewed Gizelle guesting on Project Runway next week.  Geez.  She's gorgeous.

I'm reading "Not all Diamonds and Rose" the book by Dave Quinn, and Melissa comes off looking like a real asshole in it.  I know she got a kind edit here, and I've never seen RHONJ, but man.  She does not come off looking well in that book - and it's all their own quotes!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 12/16/2021 at 9:16 PM, ButterQueen said:

Maybe someone can help me with some math.  Lu said she charged 125.00 for cameos (whatever that is) and 35 booked.  Teresa and Kenya were amazed and Teresa encouraged Lu to charge more.  Kenya, I believe it was her, made the comment she could buy a new house with that money.  Now even if Lu said 135 were booked, how does that buy a new house. 

Cameos are little personalized videos that stars can make.  A friend could request that Luann send a Cameo wishing you a happy birthday or congratulating you on your promotion or something.  Your friend would pay Cameo $125, and Luann would pocket maybe half of that.   If she were doing 30 per day over a year she’d picked over half a million dollars.  That’s why they were impressed.

On 12/16/2021 at 9:16 PM, ButterQueen said:

• Useful 2
20 hours ago, CaliCat said:

Cameos are little personalized videos that stars can make.  A friend could request that Luann send a Cameo wishing you a happy birthday or congratulating you on your promotion or something.  Your friend would pay Cameo $125, and Luann would pocket maybe half of that.   If she were doing 30 per day over a year she’d picked over half a million dollars.  That’s why they were impressed.

Thanks.  They didn’t say it was 35 per day…..just 35, so I was confused.  

• Love 2
On 12/7/2021 at 9:50 AM, Ms Blue Jay said:

I get that Ramona can be bad for several reasons but Kenya hasn't experienced any of that.  So no, I can't understand this treatment by Kenya.  It's fucking weird.  It's like Kenya has an obsession with Ramona.  It's creepy and it feels demented.

Also, just because Ramona can be bad doesn't mean that you should be bad to her.  Why would you want to stoop to her level?  It doesn't make me look kindly upon Kenya as a person, not at all.  

Totally agree. So if we call Ramona a monster for how she acts, that makes Kenya the same monster. Which I already agree with....I found Kenya reprehensible since day 1 on ATL. Shes a mean spiteful witch IMO and will seek out the weaker of the bunch and just zero in on them to make herself feel better than. I just giggle now while watching her cry over her divorce. Bitch please...what goes around comes around. 

• Love 7
On 12/8/2021 at 7:59 PM, albarino said:

Well, she is at a side angle and has those ridiculous bolt-ons.  I'm also 5'9" and if I weighed 20 pounds more, I'd be a linebacker as well.  My guess is she is about 150 lbs; nothing less than 145.  I consider that linebacker territory.

Ouch!  

• Love 3
14 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Dear Mods, please change my name to Linebacker Jones😔

I have not read the whole thread.  Can I watch this on Peacock?

Yes!  Someone texted me that Peacock is offering a free year and all the Housewives shows are there and so is this one! I just binge watched it (in two nights) and loved it.  I can't wait to see Season 2.  

• Love 4