Type keyword(s) to search

Ultimate Girls Trip: Season 1

• Start Topic

On 11/19/2021 at 9:57 AM, thesupremediva1 said:

The thing I find most interesting about this trip is that we've entered a meta - and more honest - phase.

The trickiest thing about the shows now is that we can't talk about cameras or being on the show. Which, after 16 years, is a bit like ignoring a big pink elephant in the room.

This iteration is addressing that elephant - talking directly about Melissa's shady shenanigans to get on camera (thanks for proving Tre's point that you went on the show while you weren't speaking - sure you thought that would go well!) and Bethenny's choice to show Lu the Tom kissing pics on camera, as well as the overall impact being on TV has on your personal life. These are usually one-off questions at the tail end of a reunion, but I find that we are now seeing much more organic conversations by allowing these conversations about being on camera to take place during actual filming.

These women don't know each other and don't have much actual beef, so this is really the only compelling thing to focus on. I did think it was funny to watch them try to compare the merits of their franchises - Atlanta's number 1, NYC put the Housewives on the map, Tre defined the whole brand with the table flip... again, these are real conversations that make for great moments. I find it much more interesting than Sonja's drunken antics or half-baked beefs or concerted mean-girling efforts that have made the franchise fall far downhill these past few years.

If Bravo's paying attention, they'll focus on setups like this and pull back on the lunacy within each city/state. Otherwise, they're missing an opportunity. 

I love the concept of the Ultimate Girls Trip. It's much more entertaining to watch the Housewives in a luxurious tropical location. Kyle worked hard to update her shocked facial reactions to Ramona's outrageous behaviors. Luann still likes to flirt with younger men.

I am happy to see Ramona called out for her ridiculous antics.

This concept makes Kyle more likeable rather being one of Erika Jaynes lapdogs.

I am looking forward to the next season with Tamra & Vicki.

• Love 11

Kenya is the woooooooooooooooooooorst.  All she does is cause trouble with her shady "games".  Then she screams at everyone.

I know that Ramona has some kind of disorder but Kenya is 100% manipulating every situation to make Ramona look bad again and again.  She keeps stoking these old fires so that people get mad at her again and again.  Kenya is Machiavellian.  She hates Ramona and she wants everyone else to as well.  If Kenya didn't start this "game" then none of this drama would have happened and everyone would have had fun on the yacht.  

53 minutes ago, oakville said:

This concept makes Kyle more likeable rather being one of Erika Jaynes lapdogs.

She can be so likeable sometimes.  I can't stand how she acts on RHOBH because she can be so much better.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 2
  • Love 15

Ramona is an arse, but I've known this since S1 of RHONY. Sure, she's had some amusing moments, and I appreciate her telling Aviva to "Calm Down! Take a Xanax!", as well as i was on her side with her beef with Jill, however... it's been long overdue to not renew her contract. She's HORRIBLE. I never had an issue with Bethenny giving her heck, she deserved it. Petty note - for all the work Ramona has had, why hasn't she had her tummy worked on? Is that just booze bloat? She otherwise seems pretty fit, especially for her age. However... I hope this is the last we see of her on any housewives programming. It's enough.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Could you please tell me how I can, too? Thank you!

Hi! I should have been more specific - I'm in Canada, and am able to watch episodes on the Slice Channel (which carries Bravo programming). I was able to watch the first 3 episodes, and the rest will be airing weekly on Mondays. This is probably of no help to you if you're in the States!

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Kenya is the woooooooooooooooooooorst.  All she does is cause trouble with her shady "games".  Then she screams at everyone.

I know that Ramona has some kind of disorder but Kenya is 100% manipulating every situation to make Ramona look bad again and again.  She keeps stoking these old fires so that people get mad at her again and again.  Kenya is Machiavellian.  She hates Ramona and she wants everyone else to as well.  If Kenya didn't start this "game" then none of this drama would have happened and everyone would have had fun on the yacht.  

Yes, yes, and YES! I found it so rich when Kenya was accusing Ramona of playing the victim when that is all Kenya ever doesSay what you will about Ramona (and there is a lot you can say), she's not manipulative in the same way as Kenya. Ramona will act like a total asshole, but that's just her unfiltered personality and it's not usually directed in a specifically malicious way. Kenya, on the other hand, is like a dog with a bone. She claims she gave Ramona a pass for the first offense on the plane, but it's not really true - she has taken every opportunity to dig and dig some more at Ramona, and then she acts all offended when Ramona fights back. Not to mention Kenya is also the one who showed up an hour late for dinner, helped herself to mac and cheese before anyone else, refused to apologize for it and then seemed to take active pleasure in it when her bff Cynthia was feeling excluded by the group at large. Remind me again how exactly Kenya is so much better than Ramona...? Also - how is it that Kenya can proudly proclaim, "I fight with my words!" but then she gets so heated and charged when Ramona simply says, "fuck you" to her? Kenya can call Ramona "a peasant," but Heaven forbid Ramona says the words "fuck you?" Kenya sucks. At least Ramona can be funny in her delusions.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

. Ramona will act like a total asshole, but that's just her unfiltered personality and it's not usually directed in a specifically malicious way.

She slut shamed Luanne then tried to play it off like it wasn’t slut shamming. Blabbing out she fucked on the first date like it was something to be ashamed of was malicious. I’m over Ramona getting passes for this shit like oh she’s just harmless. If she only did something like this once yeah sure but she does it over and over and fake apologies come out …  No she’s an asshole who needs to be held accountable. She’s gotten away with this bullshit way to long. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 23

Agreed on what pretty much everyone else has said.

Ramona had ramped up the assholish behavior to quantum levels, which is kind of funny but is getting to be ridiculous.  I agree though that Ramona is usually not specifically mean to anyone, except maybe the 'staff'.  

I used to find Cynthia pretty well adjusted, but she is such a sourpuss on this trip.  I think her head has swelled signficantly from when we first met her as Nene's approval seeking lapdog.  If I ever have to hear "My Bailey-Que" again....it's a barbecue bitch.  

Tre is surprisingly quiet and introverted and somewhat likeable here.  Who woulda thunk it.

Lu is pretty much the same as usual--seems to be able to get along with everyone.  I know a lot strongly dislike Kyle, but she's never really bothered me and despite being from Beverly Hills seems more 'normal' and down-to-Earth than any of the others.

Kenya is a damaged, vicious vindictive person.  I haven't watched Atlanta since it slid into the gutter years ago but I've seen plenty of her slightly crazy behavior.

I wish they would do this with a few more ladies (maybe 8?) so we could see more interactions.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

OK, so this Michael is wearing a mask all the time just walking around in a room in the presence of these women, but then takes it off to let one of them grab a shot glass from his mouth with her mouth? OK then. 

I don’t know any of them outside of BH and NJ, but it seems like the ones I do know are more relaxed here than they are with their respective casts.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Joan van Snark said:

If I ever have to hear "My Bailey-Que" again....it's a barbecue bitch.  

😄😄😄😄😄.  Thank you!  I never knew what Bailey Que meant before this!!!  I thought it meant Bailey Questions?

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

There is something about Ramona that is really triggering Kenya.  She has had it in for Ramona from the get-go.  Kenya in all her years on reality tv, has never laid a hand on anybody, not even Porsha who yanked her ass down by her hair.  That was pretty brutal from where I sat, but Kenya went down and took it.  Now she's actually grabbing Ramona's arm?  Because she wouldn't LOOK AT HER?  Fuck you Kenya.  She needs to figure out why this "insane" old lady is getting under her thin-skin so much. 

Ramona...I'm thinking it's time for her to ride into the sunset.  Her expiration date has long expired.  I don't want to watch her degrade any further, thank you very much Bravo.  Although I did laugh watching her in Melissa's TikTok video (and even rewound it a few times) she doesn't have a coordinated bone in her body. 

Cynthia, shut up.  Nobody cares that Kenya doesn't want to be stuck like glue to you every single moment.  Damn, Cynthia is so insecure without a "ride or die" and Kenya is showing that Kenya is a woman after her own heart.  I'm glad Cynthia isn't coming back, because while she's pretty, she's also bland.  Give me homely over bland any day. 

If Teresa was ever mistaken, she now knows Luann does indeed, have a backbone, and a rigid one when it comes to letting people know she has one. Teresa meant well, but it kind of backfired on her.

I didn't like this episode as much as the previous ones.  It felt more like the usual, run of the mill HoWives, where everyone is pissy and ready to fight.  Sigh.

• Love 13

Kenya talking about her nanny's clothing on the private plane.  And she has rules now.  Wonder how many nannys she's gone through?

Ramona not wanting to pay her hair stylist without seeing a receipt.  She is so an elitist that she does not realize that woman probably needs the money to survive.  Or, maybe she just doesn't give a crap.  Her behavior on this episode reminds me a lot of her behavior at the black shabbat. Going into the kitchen to get food, leaving the table.  And yet, on WWHL she said she was embarrassed by her behavior at the shabbat.  I wonder if she is getting alcoholic dementia. Her behavior has become more out of control. Or maybe she is just an attention seeker.

Teresa and Melissa come off the best. And I don't even like Teresa and don't watch NJ because of her.

Cynthia is jealous that Kenya is hanging more with the other ladies.  And the Bailey Q was a bust with those mean girl awards.

Kyle seems nice on her, but I don't watch Bev Hills after what she did to LVP.

LuAnn is LuAnn.  she has mellowed over the years. Sobriety is good for her.

Now someone tell me why I can't quit this show!

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

I know that Teresa’s looks always have been questionable to many, but since season 1, I always thought she was uniquely pretty (though “overdone” for my taste in terms of style—tan, makeup, sparkles, etc). And after she got out of the big house, her body was crazy-amazing. But now, oh my goodness, she’s overdone it in the face, man—she wrecked it! That said, I assume the bit of weight that’s visible on her now is probably in part COVID-related and also due to her body-building when she got wildly muscular—maybe after she stopped with the weight training, she still had the bulk she’d added, but not as toned anymore?

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Ss55 said:

Whatever transpired with the glam squad, Ramona really made a mistake in not having them do her hair for meatball night.

I know! She had crap stuck in her hair!

House boy was polite when he pointed out she had a blue string in that mess.

• Love 6
On 11/26/2021 at 11:24 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

She slut shamed Luanne then tried to play it off like it wasn’t slut shamming. Blabbing out she fucked on the first date like it was something to be ashamed of was malicious. I’m over Ramona getting passes for this shit like oh she’s just harmless. If she only did something like this once yeah sure but she does it over and over and fake apologies come out …  No she’s an asshole who needs to be held accountable. She’s gotten away with this bullshit way to long. 

I literally said, "she's not usually malicious," which means, yes, there are times that she is in fact malicious. I also said Ramona is a monster. But neither of these things changes the fact that Kenya is also a monster. And just because Ramona happens to be unlikable doesn't make Kenya justified or somehow better in her own horrible behavior. And just like Ramona is an asshole who needs to be held accountable...so is Kenya. Going against someone equally unlikable doesn't make Kenya a hero in my book.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

Yikes, lots of uncomfortable moments in episode 5. It’s amazing that a narcissist like Ramona has any friends willing to put up with her! And, speaking of narcissists, it’s amazing that Teresa seems to have had an awakening.

• Love 8

Kenya crossed the line on the boat. If Cynthia’s “who is the prettiest” game was shady, then Kenya’s messy “who said what and why” game was downright devious. Unsurprisingly ruining a beautiful day on a yacht. 

I mean this in the best way but is Cynthia menopausal? She seems highly irritable and unable to relax. 

I am beginning to love Teresa. Luanne is always fun and I love her love for the ocean. She would be a perfect travel companion for me as I too love the ocean and will not a miss a chance to swim. 

Ramona has zero manners or class. Viewers, cast and the general public need to be protected from her.  However, Kenya is still the worst and absolutely killed the vibe. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
10 hours ago, Rambunctiouscurls said:

I mean this in the best way but is Cynthia menopausal? She seems highly irritable and unable to relax. 

Really. She doesn’t seem comfortable in her own skin right now. Could be menopause, or the weight gain on camera - or just that she regrets signing onto a boatload of sociopaths like Ramona and Kenya.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 11/19/2021 at 12:23 PM, Glama said:

Wait. Ramona peed her pants but then doesn't change them and just goes back to the sofa and sits on it like nothing ever happened? 

Oh well, she does leave turds on her bathroom floor without bothering to pick them up and clean after herself, too... 

I will never understand the turds on the floor. How does this happen?? And Ramona’s breasts are awful. Awful. 

• Love 9

Ageism has been absolutely rampant on The Real Housewives franchise and I'm glad Kenya finally called it out at the end of episode 5. I'm tired of witnessing the older women bully the younger women - NYC is notorious for this. Think early Bethenny, and also Tinsley, Kristen and Leah. Despite your personal feelings about these young(er) women,  the older cast members came down hard on them initially, as women often do in real life. Ramona in particular has a strong urge to bully younger women. Ramona should've been kicked off for good after throwing a glass at Kristen Taekman's face while Kristen was swimming in the lake. Kristen was lucky she didn't get scarring (she was a model, her face was her livelihood) or blinded by glass. That incident was assault, plain and simple.

It's clear Ramona came into this group with major age-related insecurities which make her do anything for attention. I'm glad Kenya finally called Ramona's ageism, even though some viewers may find Kenya's language offensive - the Depends comment, etc. It's long past time someone turned the the table around.

For reference, here's the cast members ages:

Ramona Singer    65
Kenya Moore    50
Melissa Gorga    42
Luann DeLesseps    56
Cynthia Bailey    54
Kyle Umansky    52

And yes, age DOES matter in friendships when it comes to single women seeking men. The unfortunate truth is most men Ramona's age would probably sooner date any of these other women. Ramona is very jealous of younger women.

• Love 7

Ramona is totally a bully with the age stuff but so are those younger with older women. Ramona needs to get help or something tho because she seems to be getting worse and worse and it almost seems like dementia to me. 

Edited by Marley
  • Love 13

How much do you want to bet that at one of Kyle's parties next season, she introduces the "awards" game from the Bailey-Que? (Even thought she was clutching her pearls at it.) I'd pay good money to see the BH women tear that one apart!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, wallies said:

Ageism has been absolutely rampant on The Real Housewives franchise and I'm glad Kenya finally called it out at the end of episode 5. I'm tired of witnessing the older women bully the younger women - NYC is notorious for this. Think early Bethenny,

Bethenny and Carole did it to Jules.  They mocked her eating disorder among other things.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

While I have had moments of being entertained by Ramona, I do also think it's time she retires. 

I was trying to follow the glam argument between her and Cynthia. It seems the girl was coming to do Ramona's hair and Cynthia's make-up. Ramona was mad because she was supposed to come at 6 but showed up at 7:30. I'm assuming had she showed up at 6 she would have done Ramona's hair and then Cynthia's make-up and they would have been done in time for dinner (it was a little past 8 when they started coming down for dinner). But she showed up late and Ramona said it was too late for her to do her hair but then she wouldn't leave until Ramona paid her? Was she getting paid by Venmo or cash? And why wouldn't Ramona have paid her the last time she did her hair? We also saw Ramona wandering drunkenly around the house at 7:40 looking for her phone. We all know how Ramona treats staff but I would be annoyed too if someone showed up an hour and a half late.

Teresa should have made the backbone comment to Kyle because if anyone needs a backbone, it's her. Have her take some confidence back to BH. I did like Kyle's reaction to comments Kenya and Luann were making in the car regarding the nanny dress code. 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I was trying to follow the glam argument between her and Cynthia. It seems the girl was coming to do Ramona's hair and Cynthia's make-up. Ramona was mad because she was supposed to come at 6 but showed up at 7:30. I'm assuming had she showed up at 6 she would have done Ramona's hair and then Cynthia's make-up and they would have been done in time for dinner (it was a little past 8 when they started coming down for dinner). But she showed up late and Ramona said it was too late for her to do her hair but then she wouldn't leave until Ramona paid her? Was she getting paid by Venmo or cash? And why wouldn't Ramona have paid her the last time she did her hair? We also saw Ramona wandering drunkenly around the house at 7:40 looking for her phone. We all know how Ramona treats staff but I would be annoyed too if someone showed up an hour and a half late.

From what I watched, the stylist wasn't late (or, at the very least, wasn't 90 minutes late).  She was waiting for Ramona in her room and texting her. Meanwhile, Ramona was in the kitchen without her phone.  Ramona didn't go upstairs until 7:30pm and then tried to cancel the hair appointment and blame the stylist.  She also tried to stiff her for her previous visit, demanding an invoice. That was what caused the stylist to be late for her appointment with Cynthia, 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
18 hours ago, wallies said:

Ramona is very jealous of younger women.

Absolutely, remember how she taunted Tinsley a few seasons ago when they were in Miami about how she (Ramona) looks so much younger than her (Tins), in a stupid sing song way...Ramona is in the company of Melissa and Lu who look great in bikinis and she cannot compete, Ramona needs to embrace the privilege of growing older, she could be a bit more graceful about it.  

The women that age shame her need to remember that G-d willing they will be 65 plus some day.

Also, Ramona and her treatment of others that income depends on their services is abhorrent, she does not think that their time is as important as hers.  That hair person texted her to to let her know what time she would be there, Ro was too busy drinking and flirting to go up to her room and get the rats nest she calls hair taken care of.

• Love 7

I’m only on episode 4 now just finishing it. I liked all the convos and stuff but Kenya was annoying with the Marc stuff again. She’s one of those friends who just keeps getting triggered by the same gaslighting shit her ex constantly does. It’s just enough at this point. She seems to have a hate on for Cynthia too.

I want Michael to just go away. Just serve the stuff to them or whatever then leave. Stop trying to be a part of the cast guy.

The sleepover actually was pretty fun to watch. Except for Ramona once again pissing or shitting herself.

Kyle and Mauricio banging at a black tie dinner? I just can’t see how that worked lol. How would no one not notice. 

Kyle seems to always be one of the ones up late.

The singing of Gia’s song cracked me up.

Teresa is coming off really well on this show so far. At least to me.

• Love 12
30 minutes ago, Marley said:

Teresa is coming off really well on this show so far. At least to me.

I'm totally surprised at how much I'm liking both her and Melissa. Teresa's dinner looked delicious - too bad it was soured by Ramona's delusional loopiness and other petty sniping. Loved the PJ's Melissa gave everyone - beautiful colour! Totally would have worn those!

If I were on this trip, I'd probably be hanging out with Kyle, Melissa, Teresa & Luann, which is pretty surprising to me. Not fond of Cynthia's sourness, or Kenya's drama. Ramona is just embarrassing beyond words. I laughed when she wound up alone with the crew on the speed boat. Felt sorry for the kitchen staff she was blathering to at the end of the episode.

How many episodes in total are there? I'm watching as they're being doled out week by week - just watched episodes 4 & 5.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

3 pgs and no one has snarked on the terrible ripped from a 90s nickelodeon sitcom sounding theme song?! Y'all are slippin 😂

I randomly sing out the first part of the song from time to time lol. So stupid lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

On ep 5 now. 

Kenya blathering on about dress code and the nanny on a private jet. Gross. Even Kyle from BH was like wtf lol. Melissa seemed to be ignoring the convo lol. 

As I said before I’m pleasantly surprised with Melissa and Teresa on this version.

Omg the flashback to the RHONY boat trip. Lmao.

It’s a fact that Ramona is rude to the staff.

Kenya is also rude to staff.

Cynthia is such a Debbie downer. Is her love of the century “Chill” relationship not as great as she thought or something. 

Lol does Ramona actually believe she’s good at flirting? Her flirting gives me 2nd hand embarrassment. Is she somehow better off camera? I doubt it lol.

Kenya judges Cynthia’s game but hers seems like a different worse version of it lol.

Kenya laughing at Ramona saying she’s a girls girl was good.

Ramona was ridiculous on the boat. She does her usual insult shit then tries to do the whole double down then tries to switch it around somehow then she will usually do a whole apology thing after. Her clinging to Kyle was weird. She’s just a huge asshole. Then she did her fake tears and was somehow the victim. Kenya went a bit far tho with some of what she was saying. Ramona is crazy tho so maybe she needs a slap in the face eye opener. 

Ramonas apology to Luann was embarrassing. Luann really does let Ramona just get away with so much.

I liked Teresa standing up for Luann tho.

Poor Kyle getting stuck with Ramona for a bit lol.

Lmao Ramona was so bad in the final version they posted of that vid. Makes me laugh every time I see it.

Ramona with the makeup artist was so damn rude. Just shows how shitty a person she is. Maybe Ramona should’ve just went to bed.

I thought Teresa’s toast was nice. Luann needs to chill about the backbone comment. Teresa obviously meant with regards to Ramona. Chill Luann.

I just can’t with Ramona’s delusions.

• Love 13
On 11/25/2021 at 6:47 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

I know that Ramona has some kind of disorder but Kenya is 100% manipulating every situation to make Ramona look bad again and again. 

Kenya is not neurotypical.  Ramona isn't either.

Don't both of them have huge (as in Titanic) Mother issues?  There you go.

I very much dislike them on TV and I'm sure I would completely hate both of them in real life.  I no longer watch Atlanta and I'm about done with NY.  Hmm.  I don't like anybody in NY.  Not a problem to give them up as well.

Neurotypical vs. neurons-typical. I know what I believe.

• Love 3

Oh Kenya .... there is the Shady Lady that just throws out the shit at that dinner we have been missing .... Girl ..."Well she was looking like she was crying but there were no tears coming out".. Ramona sitting there with that CRACKED look on her face LOL

Then Ramona once again trying to use "proper dinner conversation" like she is some upper crust bitch again .. Girl NO stop it.... Ramona saying to the girls Don't embarrass me in front of my peers its not classy its not elegant  LOL girl you just did that to luanne on the boat the day before by slut shaming her.. Ramona is full of shit

I will say i liked T and Melissa getting along at the end tho

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I will say i liked T and Melissa getting along at the end tho

We now know hell hath frozen over...nobody could have predicted that they are getting along, no glasses were thrown, no platters of food tossed, it is just too crazy!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I feel like, without being in the confines of the show or in sight of the camera, they get along fine -- not perfectly, not horribly, but fine. When you see them together in the background or otherwise not being the focal point, they seem to have this casual, everyday, used to each other vibe that doesn't, to me, scream "arch enemies." And I think that Melissa, who I used to hate, has just mellowed out over the years, as if she's become bored of trying to be the in-your-face, hot young thing of the cast.

• Love 8

Just watched episode 6. Ugh, Ramona and Kenya really deserve each other - the others don’t need their company. Kyle and Mo are pretty cute together - and I had to laugh at Kyle acting out their black-tie shenanigans.

• Love 9

Ep 6… Romona doesn’t deserve a lot of sympathy after her years of craptastic behavior, both on RHONY and this trip.  She’s rude, narcissistic, dismissive, ignorant, racist, classist, and I couldn’t be around her for 5 minutes.

However, what Kenya instigated at the dinner with John was just about the nastiest shit I’ve seen. That was seriously cruel and sadistic.  This woman has a daughter who will probably grow up mirroring Kenya’s horrible personality.  But just in case, Kenya had better pray to her Jesus every day that her little girl  never has to run across anyone as vicious and hateful as Kenya.  All the money and tiaras and extensions and suitcases full of false eyelashes might disguise her outer shell, but the stench of her rotten soul will always be wafting around her.

I don’t watch Atlanta, so I had no prior concept of her shittiness.  But after seeing 6 episodes, I know all I need to know about Kenya.  

• Love 20

Since we are talking about Glamgate, (when are we not, right? LOL), it makes me wonder about how they all go to such expense to have a glam team do hair and makeup for the HW's to just sit in the dining room of what ever house they are staying in or visiting, whatever...why? We see them without makeup, it is no secret that they do not have lashes 5 inches long, we know they have blotchy skin, we know all their hair is not always their own long, thick tresses. I would want to save that level of glam for a special occasion not some random dinner in a vacation rental where someone will be picking a fight or storming off or food might be thrown.  Although if someone was to out me as an easy lay on TV I would want to look my best, lol.

Dinner at John's house was strange, why did Ramona keep saying she was the hosting or John was the co-host, I thought they were invited there by John.

Tre saying the wood pallets being set aflame was so beautiful, I laughed hard at that.

Ramona asking Lu where the ladies room was was so subtle, like we did not know she wanted Lu to get away from John.  I think Ramona is figuring out she is not the hottest HW, in fact she is one of the oldest and it stings when you cannot grab the attention of the only single man in the room.  

Lu flirts for sport, she really does not understand girl code. John is not interested in her and she does not seem to be in to him but if she can use it to get under Ro's skin then she is all in.

Was Mauricio there? Was Cynthia there? Seems that we only know she is in the room when she is pissed off for some reason nobody understands but everyone feels obligated to apologize repeatedly.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Lu flirts for sport, she really does not understand girl code. John is not interested in her and she does not seem to be in to him but if she can use it to get under Ro's skin then she is all in.

I dont think Lu has to follow some Girl code. the guy obvi  wasnt into Ramona all the girls could tell  ... and Ramona did nothing but attack Luanne and call her a slut the day before ... there is no girl code after that i dont think ...

• Love 12

Yeah, girl code ends exactly at the place where you feel comfortable calling me a slut publicly. At that point, its strictly "may the best woman win". 

My take is that Lu likes to have sex and enjoys the hunt and the catch. Ramona also likes to have sex, but she's caught up in some deeply rooted beliefs around not appearing to be easy and not being a tramp. She does this really strange dance where she's trying to be what she thinks men want (a really sexually liberated woman with no boundaries) while also being what her mama taught her to be (a proper lady) and it ends up looking really strange - she's wearing pasties and a coverup while loudly proclaiming that she hates to discuss sex and thinks its classless. She needs to care a little less about what everyone thinks and spend a little more time trying not to get day drunk in public.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10