Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: I Ain't Goin' Out Like That

• Start Topic

Isobel helps Kyle save a life. Jones needs something from Michael. Liz and Heath continue to work on the science in the hopes of stopping Jones. Everyone is working together to try and defeat the dictator, but will they all make it out alive?

Airdate: 10/11/2021

I didn't like this one as much as the next one. Way too much Heath, and I've never been that interested in Michael's daddy issues. My favorite parts were Kyle and Isobel and Max and Alex, the former for obvious chemistry reasons and the latter because as I have said before, this Scooby Gang is way too isolated from each other. 

• Love 2

Oh my God this show has got to stop putting Kyle in danger, its going to raise my blood pressure! They had better just be messing with us again, Kyle and Isobel are just so close to realizing that they have feeling for each other! That had to be what Isobel was picking up on right? Stop putting them with random love interests and just make it happen!

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 2