Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 10/11/2021

falltime
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

I think it’s to hang your glasses. Just kidding. 
I really don’t need to listen to 3 hours of the civil discussion after hearing him suggest getting the virus then the vaccine.  I also don’t understand giving the number of listeners as some kind of proof of his intelligence. So what? Years and years ago someone used to say to me FoxNews was the number one news show with highest rating or viewers. So all listeners are Einsteins ? 

lol, I believe they actually know less than those who don't watch news. I do know a Fox watching anti-vax nurse who fancies herself super smart though. She recently discouraged me from getting a booster and she doesn't like to be around anyone recently vaccinated. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Joy mocking Carlson by comparing Buttigieg's military experience with Carlson not even being able to make it on Dancing With the Stars was perfect. This is why I'll always defend Joy when people try to go after her over nonsense. We LGBT know who our real allies are.

It's like when people try to make Joy at to be racist. Minorities love her for a reason. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Joy mocking Carlson by comparing Buttigieg's military experience with Carlson not even being able to make it on Dancing With the Stars was perfect.

He was on DWTS? 😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL 5
On 10/14/2021 at 1:36 PM, KittyQ said:

I think that's unfortunate. I think there should always be space for people to have diverse opinions and be able to share them. Changing someone's perspectives doesn't often happen in a split second, though. It can take time for ideas to sink in and take root. Understanding why someone feels so differently from ourselves can give us insight into what in their world is missing or wrong. It can be a chance to see what changes can or should be made. I thought that Sara and Sherri (!) were willing to give people the chance to share information in a respectful way.

When one side believes science and the other nonsense, there is no need to argue. Anti-vaxxers, even those on their literal death bed, continue with their fantastical beliefs, well . . .

• Love 18
3 hours ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

Anti-vaxxers, even those on their literal death bed, continue with their fantastical beliefs, well . . .

That's the thing and I wish The View had gotten into this a bit more, anti-vaxxers who are "just" against the vaccine are one thing but what is happening is that anti-vaxxer has become the term being used now for Covid deniers.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, catlover79 said:

He was on DWTS? 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh yea. If i remember right they kept him for a long minute because the ex-president was having his followers all vote for him, so he would never be last.  

Edited by ForumLou
Sorry, meant Spicer
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 10/15/2021 at 10:03 PM, Bronzedog said:

If I remember correctly, he sat on a chair while his partner danced around him.  Needless to say, he was the first to go.

I'm trying to imagine any other man thinking he could win - let alone compete - in a dancing competition without actually dancing.  What on earth were the producers thinking even allowing this to happen?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, SusannahM said:

I'm trying to imagine any other man thinking he could win - let alone compete - in a dancing competition without actually dancing.  What on earth were the producers thinking even allowing this to happen?

And don't you feel bad for his pro partner? You can only imagine what went through her mind during that first rehearsal as she realized what she had to work with. Or more accurately, DIDN'T have to work with.

Twenty minutes later...."Let's try something really different! I'm gonna grab a chair..."

Edited by Picture It. Sicily
  • LOL 9
8 minutes ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

And don't you feel bad for his pro partner? You can only imagine what went through her mind during that first rehearsal as she realized what she had to work with. Or more accurately, DIDN'T have to work with.

Twenty minutes later...."Let's try something really different! I'm gonna grab a chair..."

I know.. I'd refuse to let his white supremacist paws touch me. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 7

There have been many bad dancers are DWTS Carlson was the worst.  
  I wonder what made Jonah Hill tweet that.  It was an interesting conversation everyone made interesting points.  Sunny said she looked different from other kids so her parents told her she was beautiful.  Anna isn’t going stop complements about who is attractive.  Joy stop making comments to kids about looks.  When I was a kid people would look at my older sister and I.  They would say to her you are so beautiful you look just like your mom.  Then they would say to me. You look nothing like your mom.  So I agree with Joy. 

• Love 1