Type keyword(s) to search

The Music of Foundation

• Start Topic

If you paid even the slightest attention to the credit sequence, one would have noticed that Bear McCreary is composing the music for the Foundation series.

He's written his first blog entry about the music of Foundation, including a mind-blowing reveal of new music technology, called Seldon Black, he and a collaborator developed for scoring the series, as well as the first of what will be a series of albums of music from the series.

https://bearmccreary.com/foundation/

On 10/8/2021 at 5:15 AM, theschnauzers said:

If you paid even the slightest attention to the credit sequence, one would have noticed that Bear McCreary is composing the music for the Foundation series.

I noticed him in the credits of the very first episode, because I absolutely loved the work he did on Battlestar Galactica. To me his haunting music was a huge part of what made the show so powerful. 

I haven't been nearly as aware of the music in this series so far. I need to pay more attention.